Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Seriously not fun anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Seriously not fun anymore.

I am an enchanter spec'd for full survivability. i.e. I went sword and board for max armor. I went to the Dark Forest level 10 and tried to pull 3 mobs. as soon as they cast their starry debuff i was dead in an instant... Level 31 with 60 armor... What ever that debuff is it's too great. BTW I have an iPhone 3g at i can cast one spell per fight in swamps because of the lag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

If you're level 32, why are you in dark forest anyway? Plus, an MMORPG is for grouping up and killing things, not for soloing things. Please stop complaining. I may be wrong but haven't you posted a thread complaining about how "hard this game is" before?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Yeah dude get over it if it's too hard don't complain just play with a group

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,494 Posts

I will try a level 30 plus Enchantress in Dark Forest. The game is supposed to scale difficulty, but DF should cap at level 15 mobs.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

dude, u better be right... Devs called ur bluff.... looking forward to the reply

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,494 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudstrike View Post
    I am an enchanter spec'd for full survivability. i.e. I went sword and board for max armor. I went to the Dark Forest level 10 and tried to pull 3 mobs. as soon as they cast their starry debuff i was dead in an instant... Level 31 with 60 armor... What ever that debuff is it's too great. BTW I have an iPhone 3g at i can cast one spell per fight in swamps because of the lag.
    Cheated Enchantress up to 31, gave myself 20k gold, bought best stuff from Ellie and Ozz. I couldn't find Dark Forest Level 10, so I did Forest Haven Level 10, which I completed without dying. Then played Dark Forest Quick Cash (mini), tried to get through it as fast as possible and died 4 times. After the second death, I slowed my pace down a bit, pulled enemies 1 at a time and finished. Went through about 30 mana. Used Mana Shield, Firestorm, and Heal.

What a fun game! Good job, devs!

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Cheated Enchantress up to 31, gave myself 20k gold, bought best stuff from Ellie and Ozz. I couldn't find Dark Forest Level 10, so I did Forest Haven Level 10, which I completed without dying. Then played Dark Forest Quick Cash (mini), tried to get through it as fast as possible and died 4 times. After the second death, I slowed my pace down a bit, pulled enemies 1 at a time and finished. Went through about 30 mana. Used Mana Shield, Firestorm, and Heal.

-ALS
    Lawl =p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This game is in no way "hard" even to solo, you have unlimited pots! Get over it and learn to play.
    ~Voxed lvl 45 Warrior
    ~Voxxxed lvl 45 IntBird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree, but just to solve some people's problems like cloudstrike's, it would be a good idea to add a solo dungeon to each campaign, the campaign would only allow a max of 1 player (maybe 2 just for fun) and the enemies would be easier.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Voxed View Post
    This game is in no way "hard" even to solo, you have unlimited pots! Get over it and learn to play.
    Have you tried soloing frogmar, lol? At least I consider soloing frogmar with a level 35 archer to be "hard", but it's susposed to be hard and people(at least I) like it that way, but it would be nice if there were multiple difficulty settings.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ya that's why there's the saying "no pain no gain" you die then learn off of it, that's when you know your playing a good rpg lmao learn how to work ur enchantress that's all I can say. Awsome job devs! Keep up the great work

Proud LEGENDS member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous-D View Post
    Ya that's why there's the saying "no pain no gain" you die then learn off of it, that's when you know your playing a good rpg lmao learn how to work ur enchantress that's all I can say. Awsome job devs! Keep up the great work

Proud LEGENDS member
    Ya but in the "very easy" difficulty setting, the player would get way less xp, way less kills counted, and not even close to as good items as they would in the "easy" setting, etc with...... "intermediate" "hard" "brutal" etc...

Proud Honored Legendary Alliance Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You just have to have courage to beat frogmar...

... true courage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamin View Post
    You just have to have courage to beat frogmar...

... true courage.
    Oh, man. You just made me laugh at my desk and nearly blow chunks of curried rice all over my monitor. Darn you!!!

Characters: Epimetheus - Lvl 56 Warrior (main character), Atropos - Lvl 50 Enchantress, Aereus - Lvl 50 Archer
    I was a warrior before warriors became cool....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post

-ALS
    He's right. I used to solo "The Kings' Forest" (the mini-dungeon at the end of Dark Forest) with Atropos, my lvl 30 Enchantress. I never had any problems. You just have to play smart. Pull mobs one at a time. Rest between fights to get your skills off of cooldown. There's no hurry, so take your time....

Also, Atropos is a standard high-Int Enchantress build. I threw some points into Dex for increased to-hit/crit/dodge, but almost all of her attribute points went to Int. She uses Lightning Wand of Mastery, Dreamer's Bone Cloth, and Skull Bracer of Mastery. She also used a Dreamer's Bone Staff instead of the wand & bracer. My point is: range. Solo combat is a lot easier when you can pick off mobs from a distance (generating less aggro) than when you're charging into the middle of them.

Finally, that last line made me chuckle. "What a fun game! Good job, devs!" Heh. Good job indeed, y'all!
    Characters: Epimetheus - Lvl 56 Warrior (main character), Atropos - Lvl 50 Enchantress, Aereus - Lvl 50 Archer
    I was a warrior before warriors became cool....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Seriously - I guess theirs a bell curve to everything and I hate being on the low end of things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Maybe you were on the high end of things, but you just went over the edge...

Just saying....
    (p.s. btw I love that picture! It is hilarious!!!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamin View Post
    Have you tried soloing frogmar, lol?
    Yes, but why should I expect to be able to solo the hardest lvl 35 boss in the game when it was made with 5 people in mind. Im not saying its impossible either, its just difficult.

Great job Devs keep it up!
    ~Voxed lvl 45 Warrior
    ~Voxxxed lvl 45 IntBird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If you had an easy setting it would have to offer zero drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

im trying to get into the game, and i can't afford to upgrade to the xpack

if you wanted to be super nice you could send me a PM with your email / password so i could take over the account?