Thread: How to Own PvP as a Warrior

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Want a revamp, not a nerf.
    It would be near impossible to make every class, every classes skill, every pet, every weps proc, to be perfectly balanced 'to every single players style of play, personal gear setups, and whether they pve or pvp'. So the proc is OP in pvp. So was every other OP facet of the game when it was released. Good gracious.
    Last edited by Samaeldavisjr; 10-07-2014 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    So mages would be ok if the following change was made:

Remove 100% chance to proc on charge attack.
    Make charge speed of Bulwark faster (similar to glaive, currently it is the speed of maul for charge).
    Make proc chance similar to every other weapon (estimates, 20% on charge attack, 10% on normal taps)

I want this weapon to remain better than glaive/maul. If it becomes nerfed to the point where its the same as an old glaive or an old maul, whats the point of having the latest and greatest. Compromise so that we can all still play?

I'm glad sts finally made every mythic weapon viable in both pvp and pve finally. Other classes in the past have already had this luxury.
    This + mage upgrade.
    Problem will be solved.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Make charge speed of Bulwark faster (similar to glaive, currently it is the speed of maul for charge).
    Make proc chance similar to every other weapon (estimates, 20% on charge attack, 10% on normal taps)

I want this weapon to remain better than glaive/maul. If it becomes nerfed to the point where its the same as an old glaive or an old maul, whats the point of having the latest and greatest. Compromise so that we can all still play?

I'm glad sts finally made every mythic weapon viable in both pvp and pve finally. Other classes in the past have already had this luxury.
    This, plus reducing the duration of the curse from about 5s to 2-3s. Fair, right?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    xD, you do realise he copied and pasted the same kill again?

Funny guide ^_^
    NO I really do farm Pred

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    This, plus reducing the duration of the curse from about 5s to 2-3s. Fair, right?
    Hmmm hard to say at until we see the results. I think most mythic/arcane weapons proc for at least 4 seconds? Some 5?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Hmmm hard to say at until we see the results. I think most mythic/arcane weapons proc for at least 4 seconds? Some 5?
    This is imo the most devastating proc in the game since it essentially makes the warrior a cursing mage with 7k+ hp. ATM the warrior has 5 skills because the 100% proc rate is basically a skill..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samaeldavisjr View Post
    It would be near impossible to make every class, every classes skill, every pet, every weps proc, to be perfectly balanced 'to every single players style of play, personal gear setups, and whether they pve or pvp'. So the proc is OP in pvp. So was every other OP facet of the game when it was released. Good gracious.
    I don't care if a weapon is balanced or if one is OP. All I care is giving a class another class' skill. How would you like it if mages ran around with juggernaut?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Mages will Become OP at lvl 51..
    Till then.. just wait xD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Linkincena For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I don't care if a weapon is balanced or if one is OP. All I care is giving a class another class' skill. How would you like it if mages ran around with juggernaut?
    More horribly what if rogues get horn of renew O.O oh sts please no :'0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    More horribly what if rogues get horn of renew O.O oh sts please no :'0
    How about vegeful blood? :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

I suggest the following upgrades to Mage weapons:

1. Vengeful Blood
    2. Horn of Renew
    3. Juggernaut
    4. Banish in pvp

Ain't that a nice balance?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

All Warrior in AL can afford The Bulwark. I think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Hpw about if theyTurn the curse into a proc, a rare one like the maul, probably more

Robhawk

Ehmmmm... until today there was luxury for rogues and warriors... So you as warrior should then say "rogue`s class had luxury" not "other classes", because the mages never got anything in this game, NEVER except a crap arcane staff and a nerfed myth gun... warriors had ONE YEAR A GLITCHED OVERPOWERED ARCANE MAUL, i have to LMAO again while writing this because it so ridiculous! (i mean the arcane staff and nerf of myth gun)...

Mages complain about arcane staff for month for not being an arcane weapon at all... they did no major changes, only a small alibi change on charging time... WOOOOOOOOW !!!
    Nobody complains about myth gun but it gets nerfed after some weeks...
    Warriors complain about bulwark and they just get the next totally OP weapon, after the OP arcane maul ruled it for a year and even the glaive/bonesaw was really decent....

So all that from my point of view uneven/unfair, call it what ever you want, things made me quit the game. I also have a warrior and owned every mage i met at tdm only with magma of will, myth armor/helmet/ring doom and scorch as pet. I had around 4 grand gems total with that gear and even the full myth/arcane mages with arcane pets where nearly chanceless...
    So my semi geared warrior with a bulwark would DESTROY my good geared mage with singe in a vs without any doubt, although my main char is the mage and i played it for 1 and a half year, beeing #4 on tdm leaderboard. lol !
    Last edited by Robhawk; 10-08-2014 at 03:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Ehmmmm... until today there was luxury for rogues and warriors... So you as warrior should then say "rogue`s class had luxury" not "other classes", because the mages never got anything in this game, NEVER except a crap arcane staff and a nerfed myth gun... warriors had ONE YEAR A GLITCHED OVERPOWERED ARCANE MAUL, i have to LMAO again while writing this because it so ridiculous! (i mean the arcane staff and nerf of myth gun)...

Mages complain about arcane staff for month for not being an arcane weapon at all... they did no major changes, only a small alibi change on charging time... WOOOOOOOOW !!!
    Nobody complains about myth gun but it gets nerfed after some weeks...
    Warriors complain about bulwark and they just get the next totally OP weapon, after the OP arcane maul ruled it for a year and even the glaive/bonesaw was really decent....

So all that from my point of view uneven/unfair, call it what ever you want, things made me quit the game. I also have a warrior and owned every mage i met at tdm only with magma of will, myth armor/helmet/ring doom and scorch as pet. I had around 4 grand gems total with that gear and even the full myth/arcane mages with arcane pets where nearly chanceless...
    Hey Rob.. u have a warrior now?

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Linkincena View Post
    Hey Rob.. u have a warrior now?
    I have the warrior for month but i only played him for some weeks which also is some time ago... It was really funny to own 99% of the mages (maxed geared mages with full grand gem and samael could kill me from time to time), even the best maxed out magnum warriors with glaive/maul n samael couldnt kill me 1on1... Just good rogues killed me.

I wanted to focus on my main char, the mage, purchased a singe egg and oppened it and after that the bulwark buff and the gun nerf came. So i thought:" Its enough now, they really want to be kidding the money paying mage class -> im done!"
    So there we are...
    Last edited by Robhawk; 10-08-2014 at 03:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    I have the warrior for month but i only played him for some weeks which also is some time ago... It was really funny to own 99% of the mages, even the best magnum warriors couldnt kill me 1on1... Just good rogues killed me.

I wanted to focus on my main char, the mage, purchased a singe egg and oppened it and after that the bulwark buff and the gun nerf came. So i thought:" Its enough now, they really want to be kidding the money paying mage class -> im done!"
    I have a warr too.. Lets get some mage food

Robhawk

I have a warr too..
    I know.

Lets get some mage food
    I have all my AP`s / kills / gear and most important EFFORT in that mage toon so i rather quit the game then changing the toon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Wise words my friend!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Bro, the duration of curse is actually 9-10 sec now lool