Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
Ehmmmm... until today there was luxury for rogues and warriors... So you as warrior should then say "rogue`s class had luxury" not "other classes", because the mages never got anything in this game, NEVER except a crap arcane staff and a nerfed myth gun... warriors had ONE YEAR A GLITCHED OVERPOWERED ARCANE MAUL, i have to LMAO again while writing this because it so ridiculous! (i mean the arcane staff and nerf of myth gun)...

Mages complain about arcane staff for month for not being an arcane weapon at all... they did no major changes, only a small alibi change on charging time... WOOOOOOOOW !!!
Nobody complains about myth gun but it gets nerfed after some weeks...
Warriors complain about bulwark and they just get the next totally OP weapon, after the OP arcane maul ruled it for a year and even the glaive/bonesaw was really decent....

So all that from my point of view uneven/unfair, call it what ever you want, things made me quit the game. I also have a warrior and owned every mage i met at tdm only with magma of will, myth armor/helmet/ring doom and scorch as pet. I had around 4 grand gems total with that gear and even the full myth/arcane mages with arcane pets where nearly chanceless...
Hey Rob.. u have a warrior now?