Thread: Devs please help this is really annoying!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Devs please help this is really annoying!!

hi, i have this really strange problem. and its really annoying!! so yeah i donated money to buy platinums and buy dungeons and i bought all of em i am now at lvl 40. but ive been having this problem and it needs to stop seriously! k everytime i get invited the "join" icon doesnt even show up sometimes! and its so annoying! why is it not showing up? i bought all the dungeons!! like an example at alien oasis i can host part 1 but not part 2 or 3.... and i cant join part 2 or 3 also.... wtf???? how the eff am i gonna lvl up to 45-50? cause i have to go to part 2 and 3 to reach 50 right? please help! sorry if i posted in the wrong section idk where/how i can contact GMs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

general section will get you more help. if there is no join button, its because they are currently in an unjoinable area, like the main menu, or travelling between maps. idk, usually.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You have to actually play the maps before you can host/join them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

The only reason I can think of why the Join stuff don't appear is you didn't buy the right dungeons properly. Its happened to me before too when I just started, I thought I bought everything and turns out I didn't.

Edit:

And that ^.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I like how he said he "donated" his money for platinum.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Well there are a few things that could be going wrong. First of all, to play dungeons, you must start at the first map, playing all the way through, entering the next level. Ex. To play Crush the Keeper of ao3 (2nd dungeon) you must first complete telhe first dungeon. If that's not the case, at many times, when you try to join a game, the dungeon gets filled up before you are able to join. What is it exactly saying when you are unable to join the game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You have to kill every single mob in one area to unlock the next. All of them. Start in the first one and don't rest until they're all dead...then, when you get the button on your screen for "Next Level," you'll know it's unlocked and you can host there whenever you like. AO is like this, as well as the bonus areas like Skeller Crunch and Frozen Nightmares. Even Swamp Boss Brawl has a prerequisite.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Well there are a few things that could be going wrong. First of all, to play dungeons, you must start at the first map, playing all the way through, entering the next level. Ex. To play Crush the Keeper of ao3 (2nd dungeon) you must first complete telhe first dungeon. If that's not the case, at many times, when you try to join a game, the dungeon gets filled up before you are able to join. What is it exactly saying when you are unable to join the game?
    I think he's saying he can't join his like-leveled friends in appropriate leveled dungeons because he doesn't the pre-reqs completed.
    IGN: Tsarra (Enchantress/Pure Mage - Lv. 52) | Eliysium (Bird/Pure Dex - Lv. 30) | BirdLipsMcGee (PvP Noob/Dark Forest Farmer Extraordinaire - Lv. 10) | TiniestTim (Platinum PvP Farmbear - Lv. 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadM View Post
    What we need is more cowbell.