Thread: Need artists for pocket legends comic series !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Default Need artists for pocket legends comic series !

There's SO much talented players, it's insane. I looking for artistic and creative members to help conquer this project I thought up. I need:

Illustrators (one desperately needed for coloring)
    Writers for storylines
    Graphic designers for cover pages

You must have experience and moderately good to amazing abilities to get this done efficiently. I'd like to get as many people on board as possible. Please p.m the link to this thread to anyone that you know may be interested in a position in this project.

This is for fun and for others to enjoy and look forward to.
    I'd like to start with one chapter, and if the buzz is good enough we shall continue

Let's get this thing going!!

Introducing Cosmo, Void, and Rift!! The most loyal subjects of the Elf Queen. They were sent on a mission to bring down the Galactic Overlord but were never to be seen again...
    It is said by the grand elders of Alterra that when great heroes fall, their wills are reborn..

Alterra's elite 3: Cosmo, Rift and Void are sent out to investigate a disturbance in te dessert. Upon arriving they discover an extravagant space ship. They walk in to find the door close behind and the ship starts taking off. They run to a window to find that they are indeed orbiting alterra. The run down a hall with a portal in the end and walk in, only to appear into a room with even more portals (Victory Lap ). From within their respected portals come Gurgox the great, K'sarr the keeper, and the galactic overlord (sorry no king mynas lol)

COSMO VS KEEPER
    RIFT VS GURGOX
    VOID VS OL (initially)

After the battle (I'll keep the details under wraps to add some surprise at least lol) the shattered pieces of the OL's suit turn into black particles... The particles then form the shadow portal (o.O). Black hands spring forth from the portals grabbing at the heroes and eventually pulling them in. The shadows spring forth once again, covering the entire ship and then causing it to crash into a cave in alterra. The shadows spread throughout and engulf the cave.

It is widely believed in alterra, that in the fall of every elite 3, their wills are reincarnated. With the simultaneous
    Births of an elf, avian and ursan in the dreamer, sniper, and conqueror clans. The elf queen has assumed the worst and has already sent for their immediate training on their first birthdays.

That concludes chapter 0

Chapter 0 will be a prelude to the main stories. It shows the battles on the way toward the final showdown with the OL and their mysterious dissapearence. Chapter one is pretty set in stone as I have the action sequences in my head.

The Team:
    Writer - Rangepwnsmel, militaryman, ?, ..
    Storyboards - Junside, Myself, ?, ..
    Cover work/graphic designers - Rebel, hodnett, ?, ..
    Ilustrators - myself, ?, ?, ..
    Color - ?
    Illustration editing - ?

Remember let me know if you want an official position, or if there's a position you're interested in that's not yet listed. Remember, only contact me if youre serious.

More concept art!

OL:

Battle begins!

Performing blessings:

Scans coming soon
    Last edited by RedRyder; 02-03-2011 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Added a page

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RedRyder For This Useful Post: