I noticed how less people are online due to the patch. Everyones bored out of there minds cause all there really is to do go after the witch in the last level of of swamp. Whatever happened to the groups of actually playing the whole level? Well that was to level since that was an objective everyone went for.

We all waste so much money buying potions to drop this witch on it's bottom and all we get is what? Some mojo wand, swamp plate? Oh and ofcourse a billion deaths added on from the Mage one hit ko'ing you. You gotta play atleast 15 rounds just killing the Mage for a pink to drop.. Then u realize, didn't I just buy 600 mana/health potions??? How am down to 51 already?? All you can do right now is train another character right now..

Not complaining but doesn't it suck when you type in swamp in game search and all you see is the 5-6 games of the last level, most of them locked, u join a game and u get booted out, or they just killed the witch and all leave? I think a level cap should be raised just to kill sometime until the next update comes.

I can't wait for 1.2 update cause that will be awesome!! Pvp, trade. U get bored you can go buy stuff or fight other players! Can't wait!