Thread: [Feedback] General feedback of arena

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Default [Feedback] General feedback of arena

thank you very much for nerfing the arena again and again, but:
    run in arena is too costly, too stressing to be called fun... ever since you increase the recipe drop-rate, probably i've spent around 2-3m just for ankhs, pot, and lixs...
    and price for this items are never decreasing, it is all (except pot) based on platinum...

1. nerf ferrix, he has too many 1 hko for normal player, and worst, most are too sudden/uninformed, please-please-please consider player with delays... even if we have super stable connection, but a delay between client and server will always exist... we have distance as a problem here...

2. nerf environment that based on 'moving means dead', e.g. poison pools. in those environment, i play like this: i only move when i'm on top of stacked pools, or to dodge boss' 1 hko move... i think this is the best way to play ther, but i honestly can't call this as strategy at all... no peculiar trick, just stand strong enough, tap potions, tap attacks and skills, that's it. players with normal gears can't compensate the cost needed to run this game by their gameplay skills, which is ridiculous.

with this kind of cost, you successfully created gap between normal players and super players... super players don't to run with normal players, because even though normal players are willing to spend ankhs and pot, generally it's will always make the run costlier for super players. while normal player can only play with super-kind-hearted super player, also avoiding playing with other normal players, and can't help much but start giving up.

if you don't believe it, check how many times arena is played by now
    Last edited by extrapayah; 12-02-2014 at 10:30 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!