Thread: Elixirs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking Elixirs

Dudes,

Can you increase the time length for the elixirs? It costs platinum to purchase them or a lot of money. They should last much longer especially when you're on elite quests and shouldn't wear off until you physically leave the campaign. If not that, they should cost no more than a 25 pack of potions.

The coolest thing to do would make it a skill option for all character types at a certain level ...Say level 30 - 56 in which you purchase the skill and can use the elixir to enhance your character when you need it most.

Many of us have had to quite certain campaigns because we can't complete them because it's too hard. If you have to draw out the monsters one by one to defeat them as a group (I'm talking about even with L50 players) then 5 mins is not enough time for the elixir. And that 5 mins sure goes by fast.

Please adjust.

<---this is me ...continuing to buy platinum and still addicted! LOL

Thanks for your time guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Elixirs are not needed for any campain as long as you are the suggested level. They are meant to make things easier, and honestly, I find that the game is more fun without elixirs. I would be glad if they just removed pots I'm general.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well all i can say is just think of the elixers as cheating in a way but it costs alot.....i think the prices are ok...cept waters of wisdom 3X xp lol...and if u are with a good group u can finish almost any of the maps within 5 mins....maybe cept the boss.
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea and some advice, if you are going to buy elixers, do not use platinum. The gold to plat conversion rates are insane and you are mug better off shelling out 1.5-6k depending on the pot to 3 or higher plat. Unless you are filthy rich IRL, in which case you can send me a few thousand dollars to get rich off platinum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

umm ... you know this wasn't really for you ....unless you're a developer lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymousabyss View Post
    This is a forum. We discuss things here. Constructive criticism from your fellow players is to be expected
    If you have a message just for the devs, email support or PM them.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Suggestions and feedback forum is casually viewed by the developers. If you wan't to get their attention, do what Royce said, PM or e-mail them. They usually give you a answer as well as information on what they already have planned for the future.
    Example: I e-mailed the devs with some idea's on how to make the friend list better, they told me its already on the list of fixes and gave me a bullet list of their expected fixes.

Only idea's that are vastly encouraged by the community get real attention from the devs here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wow such authorities .... hey when I want your feedback, I'll ask for it lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

wow such authorities .... hey when I want your feedback, I'll ask for it lol
    You did ask for it by posting here
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ya...take a look at the other threads in this section. A member proposes something, we all discuss it, sometimes a dev comments on it, and then it gets buried in pages of other threads just like it. Some of the things here have been implemented, but it's like Pharcyde said...there has to be community support.

Community = talking to one another, refining our ideas, and making them better. That's why PL is better than most other games, and one of the main reasons we all play.
    IGN: Tsarra (Enchantress/Pure Mage - Lv. 52) | Eliysium (Bird/Pure Dex - Lv. 30) | BirdLipsMcGee (PvP Noob/Dark Forest Farmer Extraordinaire - Lv. 10) | TiniestTim (Platinum PvP Farmbear - Lv. 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadM View Post
    What we need is more cowbell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I also suggest players get a GOD ELIXIR. It should last 30 minutes, cost 1 plat and of course, make you invincible. This is for those who do not want to play the game but want to walk about and have drops fall on them. This way, on your walk through the end game area (no need to bother with any other areas), you also do not need to actually learn anything about the game, about your character or about your fellow players.

Of course, no one knows why one needs drops when one doesn't play the game, but that's probably for a different post and a different forum.

Of course, the GOD ELIXIR makes you instantly max-level.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    I also suggest players get a GOD ELIXIR. It should last 30 minutes, cost 1 plat and of course, make you invincible. This is for those who do not want to play the game but want to walk about and have drops fall on them. This way, on your walk through the end game area (no need to bother with any other areas), you also do not need to actually learn anything about the game, about your character or about your fellow players.

Of course, no one knows why one needs drops when one doesn't play the game, but that's probably for a different post and a different forum.

OMG...we should make it so the monsters drop plat instead!! And, OMG...an elixir that makes people give me all of their gold! OMGOMGOMG!!!
    IGN: Tsarra (Enchantress/Pure Mage - Lv. 52) | Eliysium (Bird/Pure Dex - Lv. 30) | BirdLipsMcGee (PvP Noob/Dark Forest Farmer Extraordinaire - Lv. 10) | TiniestTim (Platinum PvP Farmbear - Lv. 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadM View Post
    What we need is more cowbell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post

Don't forget it instantly equipping top tier gear, and work in towns and PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

you know whats funny? a dev hasent even posted yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarra View Post
    Community = talking to one another, refining our ideas, and making them better. That's why PL is better than most other games, and one of the main reasons we all play.
    Exactly =)