Thread: Just stopping by to say hi!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Just stopping by to say hi!

Hey guys-
    I'm blackbelt237- better known as Fionakin (enchantress) in the game- and I'm new to the game! Just saying hi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

If you need help or have a question message me on forums or in game if you'd like ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I can help you thru FH. I need to GIT SUM!! (Pink crafting drops that is) and helping a fellow newbie might add to the experience

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks! I definitely need all the help I can get. When I was playing the first time, I started to be chased by a horde of zombies (and ran away like a coward) until others came to help me. I truly felt like an idiot :P
    As for where I am right now- (my last saving point until I returned to the Towne) I think I'm in the crypt where you are defeating these cupid-like skeleton monsters, and I don't know where to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackbelt237 View Post
    thanks! I definitely need all the help I can get. When I was playing the first time, I started to be chased by a horde of zombies (and ran away like a coward) until others came to help me. I truly felt like an idiot :P
    As for where I am right now- (my last saving point until I returned to the Towne) I think I'm in the crypt where you are defeating these cupid-like skeleton monsters. And I don't know where to go.
    Playing in groups always makes leveling easier and usually much more fun! If you need any help just let me know. Have fun!

And also, dungeons restart from the beginning point, so there really isn't a "saving point". If you were in the middle of a quest, and need to finish completing that quest, just go to your quest log, click the quest you were completing, and choose "Go to". This will send you to the dungeon that will allow you to finish that quest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh, okay I see. I just saw where I can access my quests. I had a few unfinished quests that I needed to turn in, but I didn't know how to get back to where the NPC was.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello~ do you mean u need to continue your unfinished quests. you can to the button "Go To" under the quest tab.

It will also contain hints of where the NPC are if you need to turn in after finishing.

If not try to recall where you had taken the quest. Some are inside the dungeon.
    Brotherhood Rocks!

Palyna Level 66 full int mage
    Palyne Level 30 Bear