Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7 Content Update (54690)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMagma View Post
    Well, i mean what's the point of ELITE armor for level 50 thats worth the same as lvl 45?
    I do agree that 55/56 armor should have set bonuses and they definitely will. I mean no one thought Shadow Cave armor would get it, but now its happened.
    So to sum this up, i do believe in lvl 55 armor sets (which will happen) but i don't believe that ELITE armor should be worth close to nothing. There's a reason why it's ELITE.
    I guess to me there should be only 1 set of elite armor for each class... This armor "in my mind" is the best armor in the game which should be lvl 55 or 56 not lvl 50.
    Why not make the lvl 25 armor the most elite in game>? or hell lets give it away at lvl 10. If you get the best armor in game at lvl 50, why go any farther?

There is no elite armor for lvl 10,20,30,40,45... so why would there be at 50 when 50 is no longer the cap?

***edit**
    Yes i know there are pinks all through the levels (elite)... but the best armor in the game is lvl 50 now/still. I really feel lvl 55 should have some better armor then shadow/Void and 56 should have the ELITE armor.
    Last edited by Snub; 02-15-2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: add junk
    Snub (65) Full Dex Archer