Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meh. Theres no twinking in PL anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Meh. Theres no twinking in PL anymore.

Feel free to flame me.

Twinking in PL used to be a 15-20 of us, Who messed around in towns, and used 10000s of respecs to trim off an int here, and add a dex there.

We all had sombereos and darkbolts.. Sniper autos, and those cool 14 robes/leathers.

Now its everybody who feels the need to adjust what was already fine, there are now 3,478,321 Twinks, (Mostly 20) And 10 or so 25s (who can smd)

Nobody ever talks to each other, instead they go to forest fight, Kill each other, And yell "**** you you little whippersnnaping jabberwockey!!!111!!!!11!!1" Every 20-27.38 seconds. And thats all ive seen....

Now, heres where you flame me or tell me how im wrong. Cause you people who made your twinks last month have no idea wtf your talking about..

Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible for any feelings hurt because you decided to flame me. Flaming me has been known to result in (but is not limited to) Hysteria, Crying, Self mutilation, Memory loss, heart disease, Hiv, Sadness, Depression, And loss of appetite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol true..my lvl19 intbear still exist though. To be honest I never won a single fight against you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I've been saying this for the past few months, twinking hasn't been the same for ages. It's a ton of noobs, and power leveled 50s that decided they'd make a twink because it's "so easy". The item packs didn't help twinking either. Ruined prices, and made it too easy to have a decent twink.

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    I've been saying this for the past few months, twinking hasn't been the same for ages. It's a ton of noobs, and power leveled 50s that decided they'd make a twink because it's "so easy". The item packs didn't help twinking either. Ruined prices, and made it too easy to have a decent twink.
    Apparently with these new sets, non-plats like myself are outdated... Only used plat for the vanity and respecs. Seems like I gotta catch up to the bandwagon to ever hope of passing it up...

Btw Tt is just butt-hurt because he couldn't rush me like he thought. Big hypocrite saying "no one talks" when he's here rushing people, then trolling afterwards. Range was there as a witness and I do have a few screenies.

Flames will not hurt me as I came to this thread wet.... That's what she said.
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerWolf View Post
    Apparently with these new sets, non-plats like myself are outdated... Only used plat for the vanity and respecs. Seems like I gotta catch up to the bandwagon to ever hope of passing it up...

Btw Tt is just butt-hurt because he couldn't rush me like he thought. Big hypocrite saying "no one talks" when he's here rushing people, then trolling afterwards. Range was there as a witness and I do have a few screenies.

Flames will not hurt me as I came to this thread wet.... That's what she said.
    Im not butthurt that we were 1-1 1v1 with your 20 vsing my 19

You auctally were saying sad after every thing anybody did
    I wasnt directly refereing to YOUR 25s.

Thanks for coming, Glad you made a twink last month....Ttyl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I made a twink 2 months ago, but I didn't really use it much Now, I'm in to 24/7 twinking.
    Anyway, I'm retiring chummy when he gets to 1337 deaths or 13337 kills.

Anyway, I (weirdly) agree with TT. It used to be everyone talking and chatting and having fun while twinking, from the few experiences I had. People still do that now, it's just very rare. Few people actually have genuine fun while twinking. (HerWolf, BeardedBear, TT, Tweenk, ahh I forgot rebel!! etc.) Now, when people do talk in twinking games, it's "What is your build?" or "Noob I own you" Or "SMD, you suck" (I'm actually one of those if someone ticks me off) I don't like TT much, but you know, when someone is speaking the truth, you gotta listen.
    Last edited by noobmigo; 02-19-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

So, you're basically saying that everyone who made a twink "just last month" are ALL (and I'm quoting here) "people who have no idea wtf we are talking about". Those are definitely not the right words to be using... I made my first twink last month after being on a long break and coming back last month. Last time I checked, I know "wtf I'm talking about". I do agree, some people do just go into pvp matches wailing on people without stop. But this happens ANYWHERE you go. Two months ago, I promise you that there were people exactly like that. And ok, there were only a few twinks before, and now there are many. You're saying that you don't like the growth of PL? In my opinion, that is not being very helpful to the community. Twinking is for people to have fun. You aren't forced to twink. If you don't like it anymore, don't do it.

Also, like Herwolf said, I'm not really liking the plat packages that have come out. I don't buy many plat items, especially when you don't have the money to pay for that kind of stuff. But it's there, so you gotta adapt. Survival of the fittest...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    So, you're basically saying that everyone who made a twink "just last month" are ALL (and I'm quoting here) "people who have no idea wtf we are talking about". Those are definitely not the right words to be using... I made my first twink last month after being on a long break and coming back last month. Last time I checked, I know "wtf I'm talking about". I do agree, some people do just go into pvp matches wailing on people without stop. But this happens ANYWHERE you go. Two months ago, I promise you that there were people exactly like that. And ok, there were only a few twinks before, and now there are many. You're saying that you don't like the growth of PL? In my opinion, that is not being very helpful to the community. Twinking is for people to have fun. You aren't forced to twink. If you don't like it anymore, don't do it.

Also, like Herwolf said, I'm not really liking the plat packages that have come out. I don't buy many plat items, especially when you don't have the money to pay for that kind of stuff. But it's there, so you gotta adapt. Survival of the fittest...
    two months or three months ago, lots of people were doing nooby stuff in twinking matches, but there were more people having real fun. Anyway, I agree with your "Plat Pack" idea. I don't like 'em either, but I bought 'em so that I could survive. Same with the ring. Anyway, anyone wanna help me test my new all offense build?
    Last edited by noobmigo; 02-19-2011 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Twinktastical you sound upset. Take it easy man. Its all going to be ok. I started my first twink on pl a little more than a month ago. So far I have met great people like fluffnstuff and rangepwnsmeel aka mynasgen who twink a lot. Im working on a dex str bear right now that I would gladly test out on your best I dont flame or cuss you in a duel. Ive had to report a few for nonstop badmouthing me or friends of mine. Twinking is back thanks to the new gear in crafting. It gives you new options to set up your gear for the best possible outcome. Not to mention skills are now maxed at 6. Twink i suggest you get your respecs ready cause im coming for YOU.
    PS this aint my first game to twink. pss cant wait to buy or farm my expert leather.
    Charmonda: He started dancing on me and so I started dancing on him. You now how we do:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Im not butthurt that we were 1-1 1v1 with your 20 vsing my 19

You auctally were saying sad after every thing anybody did
    I wasnt directly refereing to YOUR 25s.

Thanks for coming, Glad you made a twink last month....Ttyl
    K first of all, I was there to 1v1 Range, not your arrogant self.

Second, I never once said "sad" after anything. I killed you three times in Forest Manor because you were rushing me. Yes it was your lvl 19 int bear, yes it was my lvl 20 Riot bear. And you honestly think you're special enough for me to pull out my 25 for YOU? Sobrangpogi was there, a lvl 25, and that was for HIM not YOU. So get over it, someone here actually DOESN'T worship you.

All this from someone who twinked for only "a month"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I just like pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Why dont we wait until lvl 100 is out and twink a lvl 50

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I miss the old days were I had to keep spamming refresh button to find an open game. Nowadays, there's like 4-6 games up.
    IGN: (RETIRED)
    Devours - Lv. 50 Tank Bear
    Zealouse - Lv. 35 Warbird Wafuu - Lv. 35 Pure Int Mage
    Zasho - Lv. 20 Warbird TwentyPVP - Lv. 20 Dex Bear Oyasumia - Lv. 20 Pally Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post

You sir, are wrong.

If you just made a twink, you have no idea what twinks were like 6 months ago... Whered your common sense go?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

You sir, are wrong.

If you just made a twink, you have no idea what twinks were like 6 months ago... Whered your common sense go?
    He knew what twinks were, he just decided not to make one until now. If you are calling him out on that then you are calling me out on that too . Granted I made my twink to level 20 a few months back (huhurdead), then moved him to 35 (huhurdead renamed to poseidon) then capped him. I just remade a level 20 twink now.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    I just like pvp
    This, I only made a lvl 5 twink for fun .

Fiuevy - Level 60 Enchantress.
    Sanatorium - Level 5 Twink Enchantress.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sanatorium View Post
    This, I only made a lvl 5 twink for fun .
    I don't care for pvp that low. It's 35 or cap for me. Cap isn't as much fun as it used to be...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You sir, are wrong.

Last time I checked, I had a good knowledge of what a twink was before last month. My common sense didn't go anywhere, but I believe I saw yours running down 2nd Avenue the other day on my way back from work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

You sir, are wrong.

Whatever twinks were like 6 months ago isn't the same as what it is today. Similarities? I'm sure there are some. But just because you don't know the history of something doesn't mean you can't participate in it successfully. Look at Einstein. Failed math classes, yet he managed to split an atom. It's effort and compassion that makes you pro, not knowing how it was 6 months ago... Not sure how your common sense was working when you said the above...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    I don't care for pvp that low. It's 35 or cap for me. Cap isn't as much fun as it used to be...
    I don't care for the level at all, just PvP.
    Why level 5? Because it's easy to get to I guess, I'm too lazy for something else :P.

Fiuevy - Level 60 Enchantress.
    Sanatorium - Level 5 Twink Enchantress.