Thread: Horribly inappropriate behavior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation Horribly inappropriate behavior.

I have been playing pocket legends for a long time now and have witnessed people spamming inappropriate and horribly lewd comments. I can deal with that somewhat by ignoring them, but today, someone outright asked me to have sex with him/her/it while in a dungeon. I reported the occurrence within the game, but I also took a screenshot of the conversation. How or where do I report this? I find this horrible and disturbing. I have two young children and it could easily have been one of them or any other child! This sort of thing makes me very sad. I hope that you ban this person for life.

I hate that this is my first post to this forum, I like reading the good info on here, and hoped to sometime add my own good tidbits. I had to do something, though, because this person crossed the line with me. They acted like it was nothing. That is very sad and sick.

I'm not sure if I placed the picture correctly. I have never done it before.

Thanks,

Tiliana

I have removed the picture from it's link location since the developers have now dealt with the offending party.

Thanks everyone and thank you Spacetime Studios for such prompt action!
    Last edited by Tiliana; 02-28-2011 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Removed picture from it's link location

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

SPamming? If a person is spamming in balefort i called that selling its aggressive selling. Whether its efffective or not is another story. If its on run then i wud have a problem or begging u to add them or give free items or money. I am tired of ppl telling guys to stop spammming in balefort its a PUBLIC TRADING AREA if ppl dont like the way they are selling then they can open a private trading and invite ppl that are selling less aggressively.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Emial it to Spacetime

Support@spacetime.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Spamming is just shouting the same thing over and over again whether it be selling things or lewd comments or whatever. Spamming sales is fine. Spamming gross comments is NOT fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

oops jsut realized my post does not suit this one lol my bad

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Yep, just e-mail support(at)spacetimestudios.com or REPORT the person. The devs quickly permaban these kinds of trash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bibobi View Post
    SPamming? If a person is spamming in balefort i called that selling its aggressive selling. Whether its efffective or not is another story. If its on run then i wud have a problem or begging u to add them or give free items or money. I am tired of ppl telling guys to stop spammming in balefort its a PUBLIC TRADING AREA if ppl dont like the way they are selling then they can open a private trading and invite ppl that are selling less aggressively.
    I don't agree with this. Spamming, no matter what it is, is very obnoxious and annoying. So you're saying that when the entire chat log appears as the same message repeated over and over again it's fine? I would hope not. It isn't right for your own comments to be overwhelmed by someone else's spam.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    I don't agree with this. Spamming, no matter what it is, is very obnoxious and annoying. So you're saying that when the entire chat log appears as the same message repeated over and over again it's fine? I would hope not. It isn't right for your own comments to be overwhelmed by someone else's spam.
    Like i said if he is in Balefort and selling his items for crazy its acceptable. Im not say its not annoying it is, but hey hes in a trading place selling items and his way of selling is just aggressive but if another person dont like it he can move on to another trading place. Becasue it is a public trading area and ppl will do wat is necessary to stay ahead of the crowd. Were constantly bombarded by advertisemnt tv,radio internet there all so annoying. It just a business technique and like i said whether its effective or not is another story. But it is within his rite if he want to go crazy and spam the items he is selling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bibobi View Post
    Like i said if he is in Balefort and selling his items for crazy its acceptable. Im not say its not annoying it is, but hey hes in a trading place selling items and his way of selling is just aggressive but if another person dont like it he can move on to another trading place. Becasue it is a public trading area and ppl will do wat is necessary to stay ahead of the crowd. Were constantly bombarded by advertisemnt tv,radio internet there all so annoying. It just a business technique and like i said whether its effective or not is another story. But it is within his rite if he want to go crazy and spam the items he is selling.
    See, that's the thing. It's a public area. Keep it clean and appropriate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thank you all for your comments...on topic or off ...I have emailed support with the screenshot attached and I hope something is done about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Spamming sales nonstop = Instant ignore, if more than few times in ten seconds. Problem solved.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    See, that's the thing. It's a public area. Keep it clean and appropriate.
    I think its appropriate if he spamming about his items. Unless i am wrong and i could be wrong,if there are rules about spamming made out by dev that say you can not spam when your selling goods. Cuz i know there are rules about cussing and saying inappropriate stuff like wat happened to tiliana. IF there are rule about spamming when your selling your goods then i take wat i said back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Spamming sales nonstop = Instant ignore, if more than few times in ten seconds. Problem solved.
    That's usually what happens unless I can convince the seller to stop.

Also, I'm sorry for turning this thread off topic. My fault.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

No prob going off topic, it happens. I agree with you, though, about the sales spamming. I deal with it, but it is annoying. I don't think the devs officially made a rule about it, but they did create the CS to alleviate most of it. Anytime I feel the need to buy anything, I use the CS instead of buying from the spammers. No need to feed the wolves....no offense Bibobi, its just my opinion as is yours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

yup the ignore button works perfect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No offense taken. I buy from CS and from spammers, as long as the price is good all same to me. Feed the wolves and the wolves wont bite sigh looks like we are 2 very different ppl. But do not worry i will not spam if i see u in trade room lol. The reason i have to defend spammers is cuz i do it sometimes lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Hey! Welcome to the community! Sorry for your bad incident on PL but I can assure you most of the community is not like that. There will always be some people with loose screws and not given enough love and attention from family or other problems about life, mentality and whatnot that they may have. The dev's are usually very prompt in taking care of this and are likely to perm ban this person. That you do not need to worry about. Most people that demonstrate a behavior such as this are banned from the game forever. Feel free to PM me with any questions or discerning matters you may have. You may also add me if you so desire. I hope I can help make your stay at Pocket Legends more enjoyable then your previous visit!

Thanks and have a good day!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

What a butthead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hahahahaha, this is funny ****.

Thanks Thanks Given