Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warriors we want to play to!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

IMO... not damage to be upgraded, but taunting skills which can makes Rogue or Sorc clear mobs more efficiently.... faster and less death.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
    Dunno where you hearing that demand... I haven't seen anybody ask for a tank in probably a year... unless it was for pvp.

I think maybe your hearing voices, lol

:-D
    LOL, true. I'm a mage myself. But I tbh, I haven't heard anyone calling for war/tanks for quite a while now for Planar Tombs or Arena. I only hear "Need DPS PT," "Need rogues," "Fast PT," and etc.

And a lot of my war friends haven't been playing much and some quit 'cause they said they can't find people and play in arena/tombs.

#BringBackWarriors #fairness4fatties lol
    Last edited by Pandaxxo; 01-29-2015 at 01:24 AM.

Arcane Legends - hiatus-mode-ON
    |
    Pandaxxo Lvl. 76 Mage | Koalaxxo HC Rogue | Redpandaxxo / Kittyaxxo Lvl.10 Rogue |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Name:  mountwar.png
Views: 339
Size:  614.1 KB

If Sts would implement Mounting then we could open so many new doors to warriors.
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Overweightank

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...please-read!-D

This might clear some confusion, Btw yes I just was informed that an "Egyptian theme" is already in P.L , I did not know this untill now, but it's still original mobs and boss idea's

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post

If Sts would implement Mounting then we could open so many new doors to warriors.
    lmao this made my day
    Up and down, over and through, back around, the jokes on you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Svvords For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

lol bad does really meet evil XD . Man if the owner were to see this tho , I'm so crying atm LOL. That's one of the proest mounting I ever saw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illwilly View Post
    Sidenote. Theres been timed elites on lb with 2x tanks. Paragemmed ofc, and pushed off again by the guys that want all the seasons timed lb..
    What map did 2 tanks get a time on lb for? Paragems only came out at halloween, and as far as I know, all the times recorded this season have been rogue or rogue/mage parties.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Cs feeble really working in old season. After nord expansion released, feeble not working anymore. Only working in old maps ( brackenridge-dead city).
    Windmill in old season really OP too. But to many player complain and detected as bug. As the result, windmill has been changed to be worst skills.
    Feeble fake in axe throw need change. Its never feeble. Axe throw should Can be pull boss too. Or giving 250% dmg on critical might be good.
    Agreed with this thread. Warrior need buff too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bruceboster For This Useful Post:

Near beaches between the middle of earth in the center of earth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Imo there are few POINTS which i want to point out for chars:

1] Rogues and mages have dps(mages) and crit (rogues) reaching very high like 900dps and 800 damage for legendary to mythic gear,then why dont we get 900 strength,it should boost tank's ability upto where they can atleast take 16 hits from elite bosses.

2]why mages have guns lol they have elemental power and energies to shoot out like use energy ball and sceptre to shoot out,warriors need guns because whenever tanks get closer to boss,most of them stuns us and they are useless for some time or just make them unstunnable.

3]make a skill set which makes us move faster,most of the time my friend from karma uses speed elixir to clear the maps faster and for elite bosses,this is because he cant move fast to avoid charged attack.MAKE US MOVE FASTER LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I choked when I saw this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    What map did 2 tanks get a time on lb for? Paragems only came out at halloween, and as far as I know, all the times recorded this season have been rogue or rogue/mage parties.

Check SS on shadow plains was a very fun run Just in case the names are not familiar, Ardbeg & Calicus are the tanks in party, & two rogues.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  428.7 KB
    Last edited by Avaree; 01-28-2015 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Give names with the class
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Check SS on shadow plains was a very fun run Just in case the names are not familiar, Ardbeg & Calicus are the tanks in party, & two rogues.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  428.7 KB
    Lol, our pre-halloween contest time is still on forest of shade lb. My mage got +150 dmg since then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

It is a very good idea to get PVE buff for warriors, bc for them hard to get pt, and like a rogue i get a party very quickly unlike poor warriors. also it will be good for warriors who hasn't good gear. Hope stg will buff our usehul warriors a bit moooore useful ^^

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by serancha View Post
    i think a big part of the problem is sts never sticking to their guns, so to speak. They make highly challenging content, and when the dps discover they die in 4-rogue parties, they complain that it's too hard. Sts immediately (within a week or two) lowers the difficulty level until the complaints go away. There is no need for anyone to adapt, use other classes, or (heaven forbid) figure out how to play strategically.

Parking should not be an option. Elite difficulty levels, especially in the "most challenging content in the game," should be set where dps teams can not run it. Make us need a warrior and we will use them.

The other problem is that when things like this are implemented, people with legendary gear complain that they are too poor and can't hack it. Well, them's the breaks. A lot of warriors worked their butts off for 2 years to get to this point, as did the high-end dps players.

Why should people who have been playing a month be able to run the same level maps as those who have worked for hundreds of hours saving up to get the best gear? If you are undergeared, there are tons of normal maps to play.
    preach! :d

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Im think about give new items for Warrior.
    Because now, i have 41 LVL And my Damage is : 450
    If Warrior no have Team he can only do NOTHING.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by famousfame View Post
    Imo the warrior class is best suited for PvP, if u PvP then you'll have good fun if u don't then gg.

"what goes up will come down"
    Exactly why my warrior build is catered around dmg and dps. Basically a WarRogue. Very very fun

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Wait dear fellow warriors....muhahhahaahhahhha evilish idea.

Lets all warriors boycot any parties. Just build parties with warriors only.

Especially on pvp then its no more arcane legends. Then its Wariors legends muhahahhaha.

Seriously if we all start doing pvp only with warriors in pt the uproar wd be huge....then I think sts will have to act prompt or Mages and Rogues gna ragequit...

Ps: We could unite all warriors on al server and reign pvp at least XD

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmwmsix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmwmsix View Post
    Wait dear fellow warriors....muhahhahaahhahhha evilish idea.

Lets all warriors boycot any parties. Just build parties with warriors only.

Especially on pvp then its no more arcane legends. Then its Wariors legends muhahahhaha.

Seriously if we all start doing pvp only with warriors in pt the uproar wd be huge....then I think sts will have to act prompt or Mages and Rogues gna ragequit...each:

Ps: We could unite all warriors on al server and reign pvp at least XD
    A collective of warriors is known as a herd. A herd can be tamed and mounted for ridage around Arlor.
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

A collective of warriors is known as a herd. A herd can be tamed and mounted for ridage around Arlor.

Wahahhaha baron you rock elduderino!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    I wrote a similar thread couple of days ago about that:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Wilds-Changes

I gotta say Im realy glad to see some of the more experienced players, even from other classes, to share my concern.
    And some realy good sugestions were made:

- No parking
    - No nerfing coz a 4 rogue party cant finish map
    - Skills outdated, some more debuffs needed

I wont say that I have dificult finding pt for tombs or elite, I have some good friends that let me tag along, even though I slow them down (thank you all for that!!!!!!). But would be nice once in a while looking at guild chat and see someone asking for a warrior.

As Maarkus said, this is a mentality that was set and will be hard to break and this leads to other issues: since you dont get pts it might make u question yourself about your skills as a Warr and lead you to make a Rogue, pretty soon making Warriors outdated even more.

Id realy like to see how STS intends to overcome this issue. You guys said that a new Skill system (or redesign) is coming, I dont know it it will sufice but it MIGHT be a start.

Can some dev/mod share with us how you guys intend to do to "fix" this issue? Is this a concern to you guys?
    heya Skipple nice post bro on tindrin maps.. I see many full geared warriors standing around tombs saying "inv PT"..Lmao no one listens unless u r fame/reputed warrior .. Even i experience same.. When i stand on my warrior toon or mage toon none invites. But when im on normal geared rogue i get invites.. To reach OP warrior gear it took around 2years for many warriors out there at end game. I hope sts should look for toon balance in parties to..

"I hate the word --Need DPS-----".

IGN : Bluesparky

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluesparky For This Useful Post: