Phy, you never stop to amaze me in both games and on forums lol. I too, am ashamed and inspired when I run with you. People should pay for your service up front when they join your group like I have been lol. I still dont remember how I leveled from 53-55 in 1 night with you

I knew something was up when seeing you rocking bagman's and like i said last night, it's the player, you will still wipe the floors with anything even if you are in cyber ( then of course both you and Moog loaded Cyber up and we still did like 3 something in hideout )

Awesome work.

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
I agree with you Physio, its not the gear but the player itself. Some players just don't want to pull their weight or want to depend on others to do the killing and healing. I try to keep everyone alive in a group even if I am the only one, I try to do the most damage possible and not die, but a lot of players think that if there is an enchantress on the group they don't need to use any health pots because thats my job.

The past few days I have been farming on what I can say are elite groups and I don't think I can run pugs anymore they tend to be very painful. Maybe running in these groups just spoiled me but I prefer to farm plasma pyramid than go on random pugs because on bosses like Gold Fever 1 player can wipe a team or slow down runs enough to make it worthless.
Exactly, Echelong.
I've always grouped with 1 mage and another friend (lv50bird/bear/mage) pre-BS campaign for same reason of a strong core group base into a PUG game. If they are not on, I practice how my skills can improve by soloing, or help out other friends need with boss etc.

Since BS I ran into birds like Phy/Moog/Elar/Kujen, mages such as yourself and Attackelf, bears like Warhammerben and TerminatorHK and tons of other awesome players (I named because longest grouping time)

Like you I been spoiled because I feel like I found my core group once again. But it's more than just melting the mobs away and getting a pink. It's the chat, the personality and willingness/understanding of one another, extending a hand when in need, having patience and building relationships, it's really the thoughts that counts and what good MMORPG experience should be.

There are seas of awesome players out there and everyone can improve their game by learning on forums/in game ( I don't think i really knew how to play until lv48 / started to read forums heh ) Although it's becoming hard to have a long list of good player friends and only get to play with 4 of them at same time and cant join other parties.
Perhaps later on bigger scale of game will take place where you need 4 groups of 20 players to enter a map and co-op a portion of maps in order to take down the final big boss.

For all the wonderful posts by forum members, I thank you/applaud for all your hardwork to better the community.

Happy huntings all~