Thread: Join Game Screen

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Default Join Game Screen

I was thinking about ways to 'encourage' level specific play, and one way could be to default the join screen to only show level appropriate ares. So if a level 8 clicked join game, they would by default see forest haven games, and level 42 would by default see Alien Oasis 1 games. Of course there would be a check that would show 'all games', and this would be clicked by the majority of higher level players. I think this will cause more players to enter the correct games instead of just clicking on a random open game.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i agree i saw a level 14 in forest haven complaining that he wasnt getting exp i told him to go to dark forest but he didnt no how to get there O.O but he must of been there once to level past 13...
    so he got there by accident
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It could also be a really pain in the 4$$ for people who are maxed and have done all quests for a pop-up with available games whenever they log in.
    also it should be more quest related, not levels. because if you haven't done quests in 1 city it should do that, that is my opinion.
    great suggestion tho, if only it would work for everyone.