Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 4th, 2015

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Default Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 4th, 2015

Hugthulu Unleashed!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

In This Week's News

Love Crafting Event
    Today was the big day!! Around 1:00pm CST Arlorians everywhere made the final push to unlock Cupid's portal to unleash.....HUGTHULU! We saw a huge number of players log on to make that final push. Thank you to all of the players and guilds who came online to get those last 3,000 in less than an hour! Check out these screenshots from the big moment that I got to share with AL guild Deviant Misfits, who held a big in-game party to see the big unveiling!

The Final Push!
    Name:  final-push.jpg
Views: 2005
Size:  337.0 KB

We Did It!
    Name:  we-did-it.jpg
Views: 1795
Size:  323.5 KB

Oh my gosh, HUGTHULU!!!
    Name:  hugthulu.jpg
Views: 1806
Size:  281.7 KB
    Congrats to everyone who took part in the event and did your part to help open up the portal. Hugthulu's portal will stay open until Monday 3/9/15. In the meantime, take him down as many times as you can for a chance to receive:

+The Lovecraft Chest, which has a chance to drop:
    + Candy Hearts
    + Love Elixirs
    + Gold
    + 3 different Lovecrafting Vanities: Hugthulu Wings, Red/Gold Cupid Outfits and Golden Lovecraft Masks:
    Name:  vanities.jpg
Views: 2175
Size:  183.4 KB

Hugthulu also has the chance to drop:
    + A Hauntlet Coin
    + A Dragkin Tooth
    + A Story Token
    + An Ankh
    + Gold

What did you think of the event? What about the community goal? Is this something you would like to see in the future? Let us know!

Lvl 15 Twink Tournament

We hosted our 3rd official PvP Tournament this past weekend in the level 15 Twink bracket. Congratulations to team Golden Lotus for taking the win, and team Pronoobs for taking a very close second. Check out our YouTube channel at youtube.com/spacetimestudios for recaps, highlights and bloopers!

In This Week's Update
    A new event went live this morning, a day earlier than our usual releases since we're expecting inclement weather here in Spacetime Land tomorrow! (Brrr!)

Log in now to grab the limited edition "Frog Egg Crate" from any Beastmaster around Arlor. The crates cost 15 Platinum and can be opened to receive one of the 6 existing frog pets in Arlor, including Gyrm, a pet previously attainable only from the Goblin Event. Check out the announcement here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-this-Weekend!

And we wouldn't forget the bug fixes! This week:

+ The mage deer pets have gotten their wiggles out and returned to normal.
    + The ignore list no longer shows duplicate names

Coming Soon

Face Time with Spacetime
    Productor and I took some time out today to film the next installment of Face Time with Spacetime. It sure has been a while! The video will go live on YouTube later this week and will showcase some cool Community Spotlights and answer some of the best question from the Q&A thread, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Q-amp-A-Thread

Full steam ahead!!
    The development team is full steam ahead working on the new expansion! I can't wait to start posting teasers and announcements starting in the next couple of weeks. You guys are really going to love it.

Bugs and Suggestions
    We will continue to collect your bug reports and suggestions each week and get as many as we can into the schedule. Don't forget to post in the comments below to help guide us to what you want to see the most. Always keep in mind that some things are much bigger in scope than others. For example, class balance won't be done overnight, but we will always keep it in mind.

In Other News

Follow Us on Call of Champions

If you heard about our new game last week and want to stay up to date on all the news, updates and behind the scenes goodies... remember to follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/callofchampionsgame
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/CallofChampions
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/callofchampionsgame
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIF...QN7eRN4OWS3Vw/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

First
    Problmatique, Level 41 Rogue
    Guild Master of <The Apocalypse>
    Honos, Integritas et Fidelitas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

PvP:
    1. The Ancient Mythic Amulet proc's crystals healing 30% HP each (for 90% total!) when worn by warriors instead of just adding 0.5 HP regen.
    2. The Frost-Touched bow's proc pulling and damaging allies in PvP areas.

PvE:
    1. The "Invite All to Party" button re-enabling itself every time you break a party, even if you've unchecked it from the settings in Options.

Good job on the vanities, they look interesting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

any news on shared pet stable?
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Please make pet available in loadout

-- I Am Muted / PvP 8-9 Zone / Goat Hunter --

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Same basic requests...

1) Class skills reworked to make mages more useful in pvp and tanks useful in pve

2) a scrolling skill bar so we can use our skills more effectively without constantly swapping in menus

3) a dueling arena where people can challenge each other to battles and other can watch

Are my top requests
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-04-20-29-06-1.png
Views: 1539
Size:  34.2 KB
    There is no Hugthulu in the poll...
    Last edited by Ladysophie; 03-05-2015 at 03:59 AM. Reason: typo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladysophie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

The design team has done well with these vanities. I liked the event because the event was free, short crafting periods, no energy hassle, cool loot, involved collective effort, spreads positivism among players of the AL community as the event could be enjoyed by running with friends and guildmates. The fact that the event vanities are not transferable keeps their exclusivity intact and attaches value to them. I prefer it this way and thank sts for that. Great idea and very well executed. Looking forward to more events like this one!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Another troll boss..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Excuse me,

I just wanted to notice that the one story token drop isn't very useful.

Why do we only get 1 story token? Can we get 10 please? I feel like 1 story token is useless

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysophie View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-04-20-29-06-1.png
Views: 1539
Size:  34.2 KB
    There is no Hugthulu in the pool...
    It's a TROLL

The poll was a troll, and the thing behind the portal is a TROLL, like literally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

ty for the updates
    But a suggestion would be of the 5options in poll there should have been an option stating a boss which might drop goodies
    Cauz i feel like u tell us do these things and u will get either one of this
    1:nekro
    2:arcane ring
    3:1000plats
    4:sns
    5:imbued set of each class
    And after we have done the set goal u give us 1k @trolling us duh-.-

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

It was nice having you! Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hugthulu Unleashed!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

In This Week's News

Love Crafting Event
    Today was the big day!! Around 1:00pm CST Arlorians everywhere made the final push to unlock Cupid's portal to unleash.....HUGTHULU! We saw a huge number of players log on to make that final push. Thank you to all of the players and guilds who came online to get those last 3,000 in less than an hour! Check out these screenshots from the big moment that I got to share with AL guild Deviant Misfits, who held a big in-game party to see the big unveiling!

The Final Push!
    Name:  final-push.jpg
Views: 2005
Size:  337.0 KB

We Did It!
    Name:  we-did-it.jpg
Views: 1795
Size:  323.5 KB

Oh my gosh, HUGTHULU!!!
    Name:  hugthulu.jpg
Views: 1806
Size:  281.7 KB
    Congrats to everyone who took part in the event and did your part to help open up the portal. Hugthulu's portal will stay open until Monday 3/9/15. In the meantime, take him down as many times as you can for a chance to receive:

+The Lovecraft Chest, which has a chance to drop:
    + Candy Hearts
    + Love Elixirs
    + Gold
    + 3 different Lovecrafting Vanities: Hugthulu Wings, Red/Gold Cupid Outfits and Golden Lovecraft Masks:
    Name:  vanities.jpg
Views: 2175
Size:  183.4 KB

Hugthulu also has the chance to drop:
    + A Hauntlet Coin
    + A Dragkin Tooth
    + A Story Token
    + An Ankh
    + Gold

What did you think of the event? What about the community goal? Is this something you would like to see in the future? Let us know!

Lvl 15 Twink Tournament

We hosted our 3rd official PvP Tournament this past weekend in the level 15 Twink bracket. Congratulations to team Golden Lotus for taking the win, and team Pronoobs for taking a very close second. Check out our YouTube channel at youtube.com/spacetimestudios for recaps, highlights and bloopers!

In This Week's Update
    A new event went live this morning, a day earlier than our usual releases since we're expecting inclement weather here in Spacetime Land tomorrow! (Brrr!)

Log in now to grab the limited edition "Frog Egg Crate" from any Beastmaster around Arlor. The crates cost 15 Platinum and can be opened to receive one of the 6 existing frog pets in Arlor, including Gyrm, a pet previously attainable only from the Goblin Event. Check out the announcement here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-this-Weekend!

And we wouldn't forget the bug fixes! This week:

+ The mage deer pets have gotten their wiggles out and returned to normal.
    + The ignore list no longer shows duplicate names

Coming Soon

Face Time with Spacetime
    Productor and I took some time out today to film the next installment of Face Time with Spacetime. It sure has been a while! The video will go live on YouTube later this week and will showcase some cool Community Spotlights and answer some of the best question from the Q&A thread, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Q-amp-A-Thread

Full steam ahead!!
    The development team is full steam ahead working on the new expansion! I can't wait to start posting teasers and announcements starting in the next couple of weeks. You guys are really going to love it.

Bugs and Suggestions
    We will continue to collect your bug reports and suggestions each week and get as many as we can into the schedule. Don't forget to post in the comments below to help guide us to what you want to see the most. Always keep in mind that some things are much bigger in scope than others. For example, class balance won't be done overnight, but we will always keep it in mind.

In Other News

Follow Us on Call of Champions

If you heard about our new game last week and want to stay up to date on all the news, updates and behind the scenes goodies... remember to follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/callofchampionsgame
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/CallofChampions
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/callofchampionsgame
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIF...QN7eRN4OWS3Vw/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I thought this event was great, as I posted elsewhere. It was totally free to play, and plenty of money was made (1m by one guildie) in my guild anyway farming candies and now lovecraft chests. The vanities look cool, and the candies really encouraged people to get out and play. Making the vanities nontradeable is, IMO, a good idea because then people actually earn them rather than just buy them. This means we can all feel proud of them I understand it's frustrating when you loot a vanity for a class that isn't your main, but there are four (five?) days worth of farming that can be done for zero cost so there's plenty of opportunity to get the one you want. Also, why not start another character or two for events, daily elixirs, auctions.. they'll look super fly thanks STS, I hope you'll consider using this format again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Thank you for the update but can we get any real news in the comments/suggestions/ questions/bug fixes/ skill fix suggestions posted on other weekly update threads?

Please correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understad the information posted on this weekly update post is what was used to be on the announcement section... I mean these are the things that are already in place. The concept of this weekly update was to communicate with forumers on concerns they have with the game and to update us on what's being done before it is implemented.this is not what's happening here and the impression of STS creating and avenue where player can place their concerns and dev's reply is all gone

I was sincerely hoping that the weekly update thread was heading this direction like in the first two weekly update posts but after the third weekly update post where STS was asked the right and hard questions the thread suddenly subsided in to announcements of what's in the game already.... This is going backwards . Please stay true to your 'what's next' section and answer the questions of the players and not just dodge them.

I apologize if this sounds like an attack but to be honest there was really progress on the discussions and I just need to highlight that what's happening is stepping back and not moving forward. I love this game and I really don't want it to die out so please listen to the players as there are a lot of posts/threads with good ideas and crit ism that the game can benefit from.

As for me... I've realized 5weeks of trying to get a point across is not enough. My concern in PVE warrior skill review and class relevance is too sensitive or difficult for STS to handle.. I never posted as much on forums and but with this type of response I think I know why I never did in the first place.

There are a lot of vocal posts with reliable and legitimate player so I hope at least you respond to their concerns.

Thanks for reading....

Maarkus

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maarkus View Post
    Thank you for the update but can we get any real news in the comments/suggestions/ questions/bug fixes/ skill fix suggestions posted on other weekly update threads?

Please correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understad the information posted on this weekly update post is what was used to be on the announcement section... I mean these are the things that are already in place. The concept of this weekly update was to communicate with forumers on concerns they have with the game and to update us on what's being done before it is implemented.this is not what's happening here and the impression of STS creating and avenue where player can place their concerns and dev's reply is all gone

I was sincerely hoping that the weekly update thread was heading this direction like in the first two weekly update posts but after the third weekly update post where STS was asked the right and hard questions the thread suddenly subsided in to announcements of what's in the game already.... This is going backwards . Please stay true to your 'what's next' section and answer the questions of the players and not just dodge them.

I apologize if this sounds like an attack but to be honest there was really progress on the discussions and I just need to highlight that what's happening is stepping back and not moving forward. I love this game and I really don't want it to die out so please listen to the players as there are a lot of posts/threads with good ideas and crit ism that the game can benefit from.

As for me... I've realized 5weeks of trying to get a point across is not enough. My concern in PVE warrior skill review and class relevance is too sensitive or difficult for STS to handle.. I never posted as much on forums and but with this type of response I think I know why I never did in the first place.

There are a lot of vocal posts with reliable and legitimate player so I hope at least you respond to their concerns.

Thanks for reading....

Maarkus
    I have to agree with what Maarkus is saying here. I guess you are indeed very busy and do understand that things like class balance take a long time, but even the bugs on Madnex's list haven't been addressed yet. I have been playing this game for 8 months and practically haven't seen any progress on this list. Please fix the issues before going ahead and releasing the expansion.

Tyvm :-))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Hot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

I think that the Golden cupid wings rate should be increased or make them tradable! some people are getting multiple for a class they can't use while others are struggling to get any!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Add skill loadouts like pocket legends. Last time i played was at the lvl 66 cap but being able to swap between skills easily would be nice. It would add a new element to pvp cuz people would be able to more effectively ise 5-6 skills. Also it would be easier to swap between builds for pve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Question. I.know we get to keep the vanities we bought with hearts and plats, butbthe golden wings we getting from love chests, will they still.be.around after event, or will they dissappear?
    Thanks