Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
The only problem is that warriors can't properly hold aggro and have low damage. That being said, having a warrior in a party will result in a slower run but you might also get hit by mobs and bosses more just because it takes longer to kill them. If a group of mobs takes one minute to kill in a full dps party and 1:30 minutes in a party with a tank there is a chance that in that extra 30 seconds you will get one hit and die just because tanks just can't properly hold aggro.

Having a sorcerer in party instead of warrior is much more beneficial because you will kill the mobs faster but also the sorcerer is able to control mobs very well using his clock, ice and fireball the mobs will barely move.

A longer run just means more chances of getting killed either because of a mistake or just because the tank couldn't hold aggro.

I find by using cs(taunt) heal (taunt), and windmill (taunt), and constantly moving around hitting every enemy at least once, I hold aggro ok. And for the enemy that strays to hunt my dps' a freeze/panic pet is great.