Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

As much as I would love to play in the alpha I don't class my self as the best of the best so I will just wait for beta testing and let the best players shape this game into something so awesome that no other moba will be able to compete

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Gonna start by saying that i am not even remodeled close to being a top pvp player in AL, so Im just hoping someone somewhere cast a lucky spell on me or something, but worth a shot to try to get in to the alpha XD

I will be trying to Apply for the lowest tier.
    I would without a doubt say that when there is a new game, and nobody has played it before, i will be a precious alpha player.
    I am a Quick learner, so alphas are my thing, although I can not guarantee i will be keeping up when the really Skilled players start to come after game release.
    Although i am certainly not a profilic arcane legends pvp player, and i do not find dota or league of legends funny (i always run in to AFK/trolling teams) so i don't know what rank i would be, I can still without a doubt say that i am good/okay at PvP.
    In AL i might not be geared, because farming is not really my thing, but i still get a fair amount of kills the few Times i pvp.
    Lastly, i will be honest, i do not understand technology and WHY bugs happen. But i have brains enough to see the bugs and report them anf what (for an example) skill caused it.
    As for time, unless you plan to drag this alpha out and not release until late summer i have all the time in the world!
    (Device: iPad Air)

What i think should be reasons people qualify:
    Have been with STS for around a year or more, adds to trustworthiness
    Must have a decently good name, someone people know of
    Must NOT be the best at pvp, but needs to be qualified enough to learn the game quickly

Also, IF THEY WANT you should invite safiras,casperox,arrowflr
    Some of the most Skilled fellas i have seen in AL, (WOW totally a coincidence that they are guildies the 3 of them, its really weird right??)
    and if they want to be alphas, they deserve it.

And just because they are cool and have SHARP eyes and brains, i recommend zylx,ruizhe,obee (ofcourse, if they want)

Edit: i started playing gain glory yesterday, a friend recommended it and i thought "a little bit moba experience"
    I love it so far, my average KDR in a match is like 7 kills 5 Death 2 assist, and i really love the MOBA aspect Where ganging is a strategy, and your team really have to cooperate go win. MOBA experience? CHECK.
    Last edited by ClumsyCactus; 04-16-2015 at 02:44 PM.