Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Hi Gary, I would like to nominate myself to be one of the Alpha Tester, the reasons are:

-I've been playing Pocket Legends, Arcane Legends and mostly now is Star Legends, Lets talk about Star Legends ( because i stop playing PL,AL lol). I am addicted to PvP and has achieved to be #2 at the leaderboards, when Star Legends has it Expansion (Level 46 & 51) I have the achievement to be the 3rd player to cap and in the start of 2014 i mostly spent my enjoyment into looking of Bugs with Mastergundam to every map , and the items that we were wearing and we are doing that until now and we have found out that there were tons of bugs in all maps except "The Hive". I spent my gameplay since December 2011.
    - I am playing League of Legends and I was a Diamond II in Season 4 and now I am Gold I, I also play Dota , MMR 3.2k Dota 2.
    -I have the Youtube Channel (Zenxpro) that was mostly seen by Star Legends players, teaching them techniques, guides and some of my skills in PvP.

Also, For the improvements and for the good of the game, in all honesty i would like to nominate these people, they were the most experienced player from PL,SL,DL,AL. Some of them only played a single or 2 game(s) of legends. I do know them since my account was made here on forums and been played with them for a few times. I have included some of the new players because of there skills and great effort in doing such awesome builds to PvP/PvE and testing out a map where we can get alot of XP and Golds.

-Bilaxman
    -KingFu
    -Madnex
    -Dragoonclaws
    -OPest
    -Zeus
    -Ravager
    -Ruizhe
    -MasterGundam
    -Roberto077
    -DivineMoustache
    -Zojak
    -SaltyMcSwag
    -XghostzX
    -Shilooo
    -Angeldawn
    -InstantHumor
    -HoardSeeker
    -HaliGali

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Conquered For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conquered View Post
    Hi Gary, I would like to nominate myself to be one of the Alpha Tester, the reasons are:

-I've been playing Pocket Legends, Arcane Legends and mostly now is Star Legends, Lets talk about Star Legends ( because i stop playing PL,AL lol). I am addicted to PvP and has achieved to be #2 at the leaderboards, when Star Legends has it Expansion (Level 46 & 51) I have the achievement to be the 3rd player to cap and in the start of 2014 i mostly spent my enjoyment into looking of Bugs with Mastergundam to every map , and the items that we were wearing and we are doing that until now and we have found out that there were tons of bugs in all maps except "The Hive". I spent my gameplay since December 2011.
    - I am playing League of Legends and I was a Diamond II in Season 4 and now I am Gold I, I also play Dota , MMR 3.2k Dota 2.
    -I have the Youtube Channel (Zenxpro) that was mostly seen by Star Legends players, teaching them techniques, guides and some of my skills in PvP.

Also, For the improvements and for the good of the game, in all honesty i would like to nominate these people, they were the most experienced player from PL,SL,DL,AL. Some of them only played a single or 2 game(s) of legends. I do know them since my account was made here on forums and been played with them for a few times. I have included some of the new players because of there skills and great effort in doing such awesome builds to PvP/PvE and testing out a map where we can get alot of XP and Golds.

-Bilaxman
    -KingFu
    -Madnex
    -Dragoonclaws
    -OPest
    -Zeus
    -Ravager
    -Ruizhe
    -MasterGundam
    -Roberto077
    -DivineMoustache
    -Zojak