Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B* Spoilers and Easter eggs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bgandyful View Post
    Frenzyn im really impressed with you 3d pl shield modeling! A Friend and myself have decided to start designing and developing a turned based rpg (MMO ARE EXPENSIVE TO MAINTAIN PEOPLE ,SEVERD BANDWIDTH UPKEEP.....BE GRATFUL PPL.)anyways sry....and I have been using 3ds max 2011 and udk to start my friends beutiful designs.I KNOW this is no small feat.

@maddog I wish I knew more technical stuff but all I really know is my own observations and common sense that said..
    This link tells you all about their Engine. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/cont...me-Game-Engine . To my understanding pocket legends has essentially been a perfect guinea pig. Blackstar WILL be like no game seen o mobile. I believe in black star we will see a higher resolution poly mesh then we have seen in pocket legends. since the engine is capable of projectile based combat I believe will see that as well. we are ready know about the vehicles. I'm pretty sure we will have the ground to space combat. we will have integrated puzzles that we will have to do certain things to get through levels. I believe we will see more animations. since they personally built their engine from the ground up and have a integrated particle system we will see some wicked effects... and this will b a massively extensive game over a year of content already developed
    Thanks! I hope the presentation i put together helped you all in some way or another.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yw
    i have no idea what presentation you're talking about sorry if you could link it sweet. Mabey yourself and I can colaberate.
    As for mad dogs posting link ty it was interesting.BUT the end comments were noobs being pissy and ungratful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bgandyful View Post
    Yw
    i have no idea what presentation you're talking about sorry if you could link it sweet. Mabey yourself and I can colaberate.
    As for mad dogs posting link ty it was interesting.BUT the end comments were noobs being pissy and ungratful.
    Presentation as in all the pics/animations i put on page 1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

O I see yes ty.