Alright I did some testing on my bear using a Full Henchman Dagger+Wing and a 1 Crit 11 Damage Ring.

As for skill damage, it was actually higher than my usual str setup, and a bit short from my mob clearing dex setup (Dex Crown, Bagman Autobow, SK Leather, 1 Dodge 9 Armour Ring). It (the dagger set) only lost about 10-15 skill damage vs my mob clearing dex setup, and thats a Dagger vs a 2H Autobow. But when I use my boss-killing setup (RR Cap, Bagman's Recurve, Bagman's Leather, 1 Crit 11 Damage Ring), I could notice a bigger difference in skill damage.

However, I noticed that the high skill damage came from the Henchman bonuses more than the dagger itself. When I tried to mix and match between armour pieces, replaced Henchman pieces with Dex Crown, Bagmans Dagger, Bagmans Leather, and Gutter Wing (wanted high crits), that's when I saw my skills drop by about 50 skill damage. That is also when I realised that the damage bonus of armours (+12 each piece from Henchman) contributed directly to skill damage, which would explain the 50 damage drop when I unequipped the Henchman Set (-48 direct damage).

I was focusing on highest damage though, which doesn't necessarily mean it has the best damage, since crit would be a better option.

These were my stats as Full Dex, Henchman Dagger+Wing Set, 1 Crit 11 Damage Ring :

Unbuffed :

Level 6 Rage On :