Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7 Content Update (56585)

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Default 1.7 Content Update (56585)

• Gemstone Wand recipes now require Basic Magician Wand components (instead of Basic Staff)
    • Fixed players gaining access to Balefort Castle towne if they didn't own it by walking to it
    • Moved potion/gold amount in trade window to reduce confusion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thanks for the update!

Hopefully the second bullet point will stop inexperienced players from entering something that is WAY over their head.
    Lol (Star Legends) - Noneo (Pocket Legends)
    Star Legends - Engineer's Survival Guide!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

When will the servers be back up?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clonefoursix View Post
    When will the servers be back up?
    They should be back up now.

Cool update. Kossi will be happy

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Yay~

/tenchar
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i just love patches no matter what it is good job
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Awe saw 77 people viewing patch notes and thought Apple approved early. oh well ...Haha

Bravemenrun ::.... ..: Level 55 ::.... ..: MAGE OF THE SKULL HELM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"Fixed players gaining access to Balefort Castle towne if they didn't own it by walking to it"

Why did you do this ??
    What about the stuff that people are selling there who don´t own Balefort?
    I´m really mad about this kinda stuff, you could have at least tell people before hand that you´re doing this..
    As far as my PL-playing this was a really important part of it, but since its been disabled Im not sure if Im going to continue with the game.
    Well, what do you do, it was clear that you just want to make money, but not this clear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by FFS View Post
    "Fixed players gaining access to Balefort Castle towne if they didn't own it by walking to it"

Why did you do this ??
    I´m really mad about this kinda stuff, you could have at least tell people before hand that you´re doing this..
    As far as my PL-playing this was a really important part of it, but since its been disabled Im not sure if Im going to continue with the game.
    Well, what do you do, it was clear that you just want to make money, but not this clear.
    so what about the people who had paid for it? why should you get it for free and everyone else have to pay? just email
    support@spacetimestudios.com
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

n I get this update couse I pourchesed the wrong level belfort sewers please help me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwillow View Post
    n I get this update couse I pourchesed the wrong level belfort sewers please help me
    email support@spacetimestudios.com for help with all in game problems and dont stress if you dont get a fast reply may take 2-3 takes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why did you do this ??
    Playing expansion content you were supposed to be paying for for free because of a bug is the main reason you play PL? Why don't you just go back and buy the content like you were supposed to in the first place? The devs need to get paid somehow and 3 bucks for months worth of gameplay is a pretty good deal. They even offer tap joy so you could have played free,,, the right way, that still would have contributed to their revenue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bravemenrun View Post
    Playing expansion content you were supposed to be paying for for free because of a bug is the main reason you play PL? Why don't you just go back and buy the content like you were supposed to in the first place? The devs need to get paid somehow and 3 bucks for months worth of gameplay is a pretty good deal. They even offer tap joy so you could have played free,,, the right way, that still would have contributed to their revenue.
    exaclty i think leaving because your getting stuff free that you should pay for is just a worthless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol nice thought IMO wand thing shoulda been changed long ago.. now theres so less people crafting enchanted stuff.
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8743/cerealsigpicfinal.png
    Signature Credits: Rebel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by giayuan View Post
    Lol nice thought IMO wand thing shoulda been changed long ago.. now theres so less people crafting enchanted stuff.
    i dont think i have ever crafted haha i will when i get my 56 though for my persistance helm XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had to craft to get my fifth skull set. I hope they stop making skull sets because I'm running out of inventory and sig space. And I'm even getting tired of the skull look, but I still can't stop collecting them or sell them. It's a sick addiction....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icantgetkills View Post
    so what about the people who had paid for it? why should you get it for free and everyone else have to pay? just email
    support@spacetimestudios.com
    You got a point there but I´m not going to start go back and forth with the fact that some people have purchased it and some not. Besides the people who have paid for it have got the quests and those should give some content for their purchase, not the fact that "by only paying you can get to the traders market wich is a huge part of an hack´n slash game" even in some studys of games and why they are addictive the resourchers have brougth up a point about collecting items. Usually people get motivated to play something for some reason and in a such a games like PL the motivation migth be collecting items/gold and you cant do that without Balefort.. Well enough of this allready the good thing is that it seems that I´m the only one who got irritated about this change.
    I know that you´re not going to change this and you´re not going to give access to people without paying to the Balefort area, but I dont need to like this decison. As well as you dont need to give people the access.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

aha mmmmm apple needs to hurry up gosh it took faster for 1.7 when they submitted it lmao

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    • Moved potion/gold amount in trade window to reduce confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You got a point there but I´m not going to start go back and forth with the fact that some people have purchased it and some not. Besides the people who have paid for it have got the quests and those should give some content for their purchase, not the fact that "by only paying you can get to the traders market wich is a huge part of an hack´n slash game" even in some studys of games and why they are addictive the resourchers have brougth up a point about collecting items. Usually people get motivated to play something for some reason and in a such a games like PL the motivation migth be collecting items/gold and you cant do that without Balefort.. Well enough of this allready the good thing is that it seems that I´m the only one who got irritated about this change.
    I know that you´re not going to change this and you´re not going to give access to people without paying to the Balefort area, but I dont need to like this decison. As well as you dont need to give people the access.
    i gues there are always two sides to a story but email support and they will help you just wait 2-3 days for a reply