Thread: chatbox bug?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default chatbox bug?

for some reason theres not a chatbox tab there anymore and i cant access it anyone know why?

also in maths yesterday some kid next to me was posting comments on the forums say im gay etc..(i edited those posts) on my account dont no if he said anything in the chatbox but if im banned that would make sence.. i will appeal as i dont think anyone would write i like boys.. about them self in the chatbox..
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

You were banned. Lists you as someone being banned, hopefully devs will unbun, but idk since you're responsible for it:/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    You were banned. Lists you as someone being banned, hopefully devs will unbun, but idk since you're responsible for it:/
    wow really :/ remind me to never leave my laptop on when i go the toilet.. fml.. ugh iv like never said anything wrong in the chatbox and i never planned to UGH!!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm really sorry to heal that, unfortunnely you should have looked through chat logs + posted pics so you could affirm if he did, and basically tell them it wasn't you....
    I wish you could get unbanned, for i think your a responsible fellow and i see good in everyone, and i believe your story 100%, for its happened to me before, i know how you might feel. ;'( Sorry man, I hope your ban is quick, or gets appealed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Frenzyn View Post
    I'm really sorry to heal that, unfortunnely you should have looked through chat logs + posted pics so you could affirm if he did, and basically tell them it wasn't you....
    I wish you could get unbanned, for i think your a responsible fellow and i see good in everyone, and i believe your story 100%, for its happened to me before, i know how you might feel. ;'( Sorry man, I hope your ban is quick, or gets appealed.
    i pmed samhayne and hopefully he believes me i edited the posts that he did he wrote mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im g@y on one post and edited that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

do you know who to fatally injure for these crimes?
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    do you know who to fatally injure for these crimes?
    some kid called robbert goyan >