Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Balefort Sewers Barrels/Grates not dying (post-updates).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Can a dev please confirm if the Trash Heap issue is intentional or a glitch?

For the Roach Barrels, I really think it's a glitch. I can't get the last daily quest (K&Q) for my 2 alts since I need to do all the BS quests beforehand, and this is one I can't do.
    You only need to do the quests to defeat the bosses. I did the quests on my other character and it was offered the second i turned in the last quest to defeat a boss. If it's not that, it's offered after a number of quests are done and the hazmat barrel one isn't one of them.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Fix for Barrels not working should go out in the next update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

i think its because u have too stand on top of them and wait and then click on them to turn them off your problem happen to me but once i waited it worked.

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

TY Devs! And Arilyana, I can't get the daily quest either from Hazmat since that's the only quest he offers to you until it's finished. I'm really looking forward to doing all the dailys.....every day
    Duped - Lvl 65 Mage
    Conanursan - Lvl 65 Bear
    Isniped - Lvl 65 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I too am trying to get to the daily quests for BS and cannot because this quest is bugged. I have tried everything after getting the protection, standing on barrel, attacking barrel, standing on barrel and attacking, etc. Nothing works. It will not seal and I die. Looking forward to a fix.