Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
Still, this is an RPG. One of the key components of any RPG is character development. When you take away the need to level from 1-41, then you practically demolish 90% of the game. Leveling is supposed to be a fun experience, but since grinding tombs all day gets dull, STS decides to just skip the problem, rather than improve upon it.

Personally, I think they should not only expand end-game, but also add newer ways to actually work to level up your character. Instead of sweeping the slow/repetitive xp farming under the rug, they should enlighten the experience with faster xp gains/lower xp checkpoints to level up faster, to make the first 41 levels quicker to progress through and to make running seem more efficent than it does now.

A plat purchase to half the xp needed to level up (only in the first 41 levels) would be a much better integration. Raising xp rewards from killing mobs would be another awesome alternative. Something to make that XP bar seemingly fill up quicker to visually drive the player to continue leveling.

Adding an Auto-Level feature is practically a slap in the face to RPG's.
That won't do anything for existing players that are already L41, or more. The game has a limited amount of space, so STG tries to build content for the majority than the minority.

I'm sure you get what I mean right?