Thread: Battlegrounds pvp zone!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Battlegrounds pvp zone!

Hopefully this gets viewed because it is a great idea.

Okay so when i played world of warcraft they had battlegrounds like 10v10 20v20 and 40v40 so i just think since pl is in the thousands of players people would have more fun if you could MAKE A NEW NPC that you could click on and say sign me up for battleground 10v10 20v20 or 40v40 and each one would have a different objective 10v10 capture the flag cause the ctf atm isnt too exciting. 20v20 could be capture bases and there is 5 bases total until you hit the point cap the more bases you have the more points you get. 40v40 two ways to win destroy all enemies towers and make them run out of reinforcements each team starts 500 reinforcements or you can kill the Other teams boss which is an npc and it is pretty hard to kill cause he has body guards and possibly give us items for pvping like give us a currency like 10 honor per kill and if you win a battleground you get 100 honor and double honor weekends and double exp weekends because people always say there is nothing to do so this is more than enough to do it just sounds fun to me because 3v3 is boring and 5v5 costs money so i dont have it.

DEVS GIVE THIS SOME THOUGHT AND PLAYERS SPREAD THE WORD SO WE CAN GET DEVS TO SEE THIS THEY MIGHT AGREE YOU NEVER KNOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Pretty cool

PokechmpLV53 AnubbydudeLV16
    To66: [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] | Proud leader of Zer0 | If you decide not to do the right thing, then you are deciding to do wrong -Pokechmp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

2 much lag
    Mains: Dahood lvl55 Archer/Lvl11 Operative/Prest lvl36 Tank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

sorry but there are a few problems with this like, the lag of 40 diffrent people buffing healing ect. people getting told there not good enough and have to leave the team, others saying your lettting the team down. all in all it wwould be horrible for us all and for the server.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

On world of warcraft it works perfect and if u lag u shouldnt play it i dont lag at all when i play i have 60-120 ping on rare ocasions 200 ping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Hmmm o&c has loads of players with almost no lag.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    On world of warcraft it works perfect and if u lag u shouldnt play it i dont lag at all when i play i have 60-120 ping on rare ocasions 200 ping
    yes well we are not wow we also have a server the lag would be huge and look at it this way there are a limited amount of pl players (1000 or so) and we really wont get enough people to play especially with multiple games running just stick with pvp do the 10vs10 i think it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    WoW is played on a computer/laptop that have processors many times more powerful than mobile devices. Also, the servers of WoW are much larger, and are built for games such as that and keep lag to a minimal.

And yes, you may not lag now, but you aren't in maps with 79 other people spamming skills over and over again.

Overall, I think it would be fun, but realistically, I don't see it happening. At least not anytime soon.