Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rage of the Ren'gol Elites are Live in Arcane Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

I'm stunned no one has complained about 5m runes being traded for 10k now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

How about adding that super cool banner that koregar goretusk has as an elite drop?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    I'm stunned no one has complained about 5m runes being traded for 10k now...
    Why would anyone complain about that speacialy when you need 20 just for the helm ? I have not ran any elite yet but from what I hear it's quite postive , no one is left behind from lack of gear .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lol gotta say that was a nice prank you played on us so when are the real elites coming?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thorasaur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Horrible let down... We were ALL expecting these elite maps to be insane hard with you guys taking 2 months to release them. We all stocked up on lots of ankh, lick elixirs and damage elixirs. Expecting to farm a ton of deaths just to get through to the boss.... But instead we get a map that Barney the dinosaur could make it through only giving warm hugs as an attack.

The loot that drops is old and already all over cs and the new stuff drops so often cs is already overwhelmed and prices are near worthless. Most of the guild leaders used the elites to keep people from leaving the game say they will come and make the game exciting again, nope... Didn't happen I'm expecting good players to leave after being stuck in the eye by sts with these poor excuse for elite maps.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Diggdugg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Engineer's bomb still deals the same HP %, orc brutes hit way more frequently but with a low chance at the falling rocks that stun, healing shamans are no longer protected by dmg reduction shield and all of the Orc Gladiators are bugged.

Not sure if the elite mobs were meant to scale up to L48 either but it would make sense if it's intended (to increase the challenge). No new weapons or pets either nor interesting or new achievements, no timers.

I suspect changes will be made.
    Last edited by Madnex; 08-30-2015 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Correction

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Either damage hasn't been scaled to elite or we've been playing normal maps with mobs having elite damage all this time.

Engineer's bomb still deals the same HP %, orc brutes hit way more frequently but with a low chance at the falling rocks that stun, healing shamans are no longer protected by dmg reduction shield and even some of the new closed-casket mobs that apply that shield seem to delay it. Plus it has a smaller range now?

Not sure if the elite mobs were meant to scale up to L48 either but it would make sense if it's intended (to increase the challenge). No new weapons or pets either nor interesting or new achievements, no timers.

Aren't u the kind one.

(:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    No new loot? I only see fang and orc chests. New pets?
    New pets coming on halloween

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

No new loot? Rerolling to bronze orc chests? Diamond jewels ? No pets? We need progression, not the same things, just easier to obtain! 2 months wait for that... The 2 months old crate legendaries are still the best.

Low difficulty with a lot of stuns. Warriors are not needed. The 3 highest danger mobs : brutes, shamans and archers can't be stunned by fireball or frozen, thus rendering mages less useful in runs.

I did 19 runs and did not loot any runes, while a person in my pt looted 4. Luck is too big of a factor again/still.

All in all I really hoped for more.
    Last edited by Jazzi; 08-27-2015 at 07:45 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thorasaur View Post
    Lol gotta say that was a nice prank you played on us so when are the real elites coming?
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Either damage hasn't been scaled to elite or we've been playing normal maps with mobs having elite damage all this time.

Engineer's bomb still deals the same HP %, orc brutes hit way more frequently but with a low chance at the falling rocks that stun, healing shamans are no longer protected by dmg reduction shield and even some of the new closed-casket mobs that apply that shield seem to delay it. Plus it has a smaller range now?

Some attacks, such as the bomb with the huge red circle taking 3/4 of the screen, has been scaled. It deals 5.5k damage to me and im a rogue with 1.85k armor. Others not so much :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Ppl dont know what they want so u all now crying elites so easy.... But if they would be insane ppl would cry too nerf them cause they too hard....

So just take it how its now and be happy that you can farm all needed for mythics without spending tons of ankhs pots and time on it!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bomm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    How about adding that super cool banner that koregar goretusk has as an elite drop?
    Yeah bro... It caught me eye, too... That banner he is wearing is the BEST banner I have seen in this game yet..... The bosses and enemies R getting all the COOL gear N stuff

But, yeah... That banner is sweet...

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

The set has to be worked for and That's a good thing. It gives everyone a chance. Granted that I do feel like the insignia drop rate needs to increase. I got discouraged because insignias don't drop enough, making it difficult to get to the hard part, which is the mythic quest. I can't get past the legendary orc helm. Also, the elite is fine and challenging enough. Funny how all of these rich, well geared players are complaining it's easy, when it's challenging for a rogue like me who is still wearing lvl 36 mythic gear..who can't afford all the shiny big things. I'm finally crafting an arcane ring after a year of being on this game.(no shade at strong players, I'm sure you worked hard....but still XD) The loot table to elite rengol could use some additions. Other than that I think the no timer is good. But pplease increase insignia drop rate it's hard to get to mythic quest. Especially when working and/or school.
    Thank you sts for your work. Looking forward to Halloween event!
    P.s. who the heck wants to spend tons of time and pots and revivers on a map!?!?! And then wants timers added!?!?! And then will complain if they get disconnected after using up all resources and time!?!?!... get it together.
    Last edited by xmami; 08-27-2015 at 08:40 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmami For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

great designs, probably this is the first time that mobs/bosses in elite has different design and moves compared to normal ones

and it seems like red zone accuracy is better in elite, no mysterious-come-from-nowhere attack

for anyone who wants challenge, try playing as a warrior, or use all-pinks, or ask dev to return the perma-stuns from normal maps, and (again) try playing as a warrior

for anyone who wants profits, try selling rengol runes, or ask dev to nerf to drop rate, make it as rare as mythic pendant recipe drop, and try to farm for it after

thank you
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Extra, you actually think these "eites" are fine? You can't be serious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Yes it is easy for some players but hard for others

Join random to see if it is easy or difficult

If u have strong team and best gears and lots of ankhs and elixir yes it will be easy for you

But 90% of players still could not finish first elite map yet !!
    Last edited by Helal; 08-27-2015 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Sts thanks for killing warrior class.......again

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakubson For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Hi Remi, I'm sure the community is thankful that you guys are giving us new content quickly after one another. But it would have honestly been better to make us wait a week or more thank to have been terribly disappointed with what we have waited for.

We would have appreciated it more if the maps felt "elite", as in needing a full party with tank and mage. We have been saying it all along, please don't let the other classes be left behind. But these maps feel like a drag when having to party with a tank.

I'm sure the quests were thought out for them to take some time. But with the elites' difficulty scaled so low, it just feels repetitive and ridiculously boring. Drops could have been made more scarce, and crafting components, numerically smaller.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

For Warriors:
    Handful of Axes - Axe Throw now hits up to 3 enemies.

For Sorcerers:
    Lightning Strike Multiplicity - Lightning Strike now has a 20% chance to cast a free lightning strike.

For Rogues:
    Lockdown - The Net Retraction upgrade for Entangling Trap now has a 100% chance to pull in enemies and also stuns them for 4s
    come on STS... its not fair for sorcerer. Free cast???

27. The Following User Says Thank You to frans3q For This Useful Post: