Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rage of the Ren'gol Elites are Live in Arcane Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Ya I'm hoping they stick something for Stampy in those gold orc chests. That would be prime!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Ya I'm hoping they stick something for Stampy in those gold orc chests. That would be prime!!!
    i disagree on this one: whatever is craftable during event should be farmable during event and not subject of speculation before. for the same reason the chests change every season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    i disagree on this one: whatever is craftable during event should be farmable during event and not subject of speculation before. for the same reason the chests change every season.
    Do we know for sure if the event is an 'event' or just the last stage of the elite campaign. Either stampy will only be created during the event if it's temporary, or will become a permanent fixture in the game like Nek. Ideas?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    The reason why pinks are only 500g is because of how easy it is to run these dungeons, so there are tons of pinks being looted by everyone. If these dungeons were to be made easier, then there would be nothing worth anything and you wouldn't even want to bother.

You can't escape the laws of supply and demand. Easier dungeons means larger supply of the items, and then they are worth less.

I've played this game since he beginning (season 1) and the only time I can remember loot from elite dungeons really being worth a lot was during seasons 3 & 4 when the elite dungeons were really hard. Back then you could loot a kraken skewer, abyssal flamberge, or entombed hammer that was worth 1m+, and even the helms and armors were worth 500k+ (mythics were worth 5m+).

But now everyone cries that it's too hard, and when elites become farmable for lower geared players, they become super easy and quick for better geared players. On the first day the new elites were released (last week) I was in a good pro party in my guild and we were doing runs in about 5 minutes through the first dungeon. I played for about an hour, and in that time I saw half a dozen runes drop as well as a ton of pinks. I know some in my guild were doing that for hours and hours. If a single player can loot multiple mythic items in just a few hours of play, how much do you really think they will be worth?

It would be nice if there was something rare that required some effort to obtain. I fear that this is going to be a boring season. Other than working on building up and crafting jewels, I really have nothing to do now except farm kills and flags, as I already have all of the best gear and pets, and the season just began.
    yup, i think that's why sts is trying to not release too OP gears anymore

no more op gears -> balanced difficulties for all players, not too easy for some, too hard for the others -> stable farmable price

but probably with the increased already high cost of running these recently buffed up elites, people will only get poorer, and price will plummet sooner than what was originally planned

as a side note, considering one rune is 60k each, then the mythic helm price is actually more than 1m, and it is what people was wanting, rather than get or not, 0 or 1, we can have a slight progress on what we wanted everytime we get a rune (that even though it is mythic, each rune is actually 1/20 of the usable part, and that's without considering the other mythic ingredients)
    Last edited by extrapayah; 09-08-2015 at 02:51 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    A Developer did state that the"Awakening of Northal" would be an event. It could be a world progressive event like the building of Garetta or it could be something that unlocks another Zone, if I were to speculate I would say this smells of Gnomes.
    I think that productor once said in a producer letter that there will be another community goal event (not sure,no hate if i'm wrong plz).
    And i'm sure that saving the gnomes is the next expansion's goal (yes,i know,based on the time between tindirin and ren'gol the next expansion will probably come when i'll take my driver licence but whatever).I'm also sure that seer hox will help fribbel creating a portal,cuz ya know,why not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

eu quero uma desas armaduras misticas ai

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

como faz pra ganhar uma armaduras dessas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

quando vai vim a nova expancao de arcane legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

tomara q seja logo pq quero mt que venha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I love it vanity... hopefully im lvl 41 to suit that thing....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Was it productor who stated it will be another community goal?(pfft who be hating on forums except for a few drug addled brains), I think the Jewel system was supposed to be a part of the Gnomish expansion I'm wondering where Orcs got the ability for something as complex as jewels, probably for Gnomes. I hope Gnomes are a part of this expansion because the loot system is really *sigh*, even with the addition of Stampy in Elite maps it doesn't really make running Elites feasible.

Oo, seer hox creating another portal *.*
    I dunno if it wad productor,lol
    Yeah,they pretty much stole jewels from the gnomes,cause even artificer Rovohn says that orcs are primitive.

BTW this is just a speculation for the halloween event,but i think that it will be related to gnomes,cause since many players want the para back,i think sts will bring back something similar,and it will be related to the cryostar.It should be called "cryostar fragment".
    Again,this is just a speculation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

There is nothing wrong in speculation

the waiting is half the fun!

Though I think the Awakening of Northal should be before Halloween, Halloween is way too far away!
    The King Awakens is certanly before hallowen,but i don't really think it has something to do with gnomes...
    Or maybe it could open the gateway to something...like Fribbel wants to open a portal to save the gnomes,but needs some stuff that can be found in Northal's tomb.
    Or maybe just Northal wakes up and you have to put him back to sleep.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Oo, I would love to see an Orc King wake up from his deep slumber only to go back to sleep.

I hope that will be STS's metaphorical way of saying how boring the recent updates have been

Fribbel opening a portal or just providing us with the equipment to reach the home of the gnome(omg I made that rhyme I'm a poet ). Their refuge from the Orc Army(if you could call a rag tag band of monsters who give way to the chase after a few meters)
    Ya, well the gnomes didn't go to seek refuge,they were banished by korgar using the cryostar.
    You know (or you don't), korgar raided the glinstone carverns to get the powerful cryostar gem,and the glinstone crystals (like those from the 2nd map) to get richer.And because he didn't want anyone to interrupt him,he banished the gnomes to another dimension.But fribbel managed to escape outside the caverns,in garetta.He tried to warn the villagers about the orcs,but they were too surprised to see a gnome.Then the orcs came out of the caverns searching for fribbel and you know what happened next...
    And yes,we got back the cryostar,and gave it to fribbel.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

maps were easier before they got buffed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Awsome hope i wont die to much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shahrukh Shaikh View Post
    Awsome hope i wont die to much
    You will die very much and you won't get any loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Better to just run normal for insignia and jewels
    IGN- Rakkiki-warrior
    Philipa- rogue