More than that. Some people dont even use AA of Necro. Probably they use this pet just cuz it's good-looking, probably they use pet cuz it has highest damage, probably these people are auto-levelers who dont know about AA yet.

Actually 2 necros useful in PvE, if you synchronize AA (5 sec pause between shields). More than 2 useful only in km3, because each of pet gives speed buff.

But 3-4, I agree that it's nonsence.

But, I smell notes of "Buff Necro" in main post ( I would be happy if i'm mistaken). This is even more bullsh*t, than using 4 Necros in party.

Most of necro users got this pet for themselves, not for the party. Just remember all these threads "What should I buy", if you are in big guild you could see it in guildchat also. Almost everyone replies - necro. Then, if you have pet for 7m and pet for 1m, which would you use more often? What if you dont even have other arcane pet? I know that there are some awesome legendary pets, like ribbit, ethyl, shadowlurk, blinky, etc., but dova-yowie-nightshade generation has no clue about them.

What do you expect from current necro stuckers, if a couple months ago they were a nightshade stuckers mostly?