Thread: Y reduce stats only for rogue in pvp!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Nah I didn't say op, I said awesome. Because of the armor jewel in low level we became less squishy, surviving 2-3 aimshots is now possible. But, still when faced with a seasoned and skilled rogue, we are still weaker.
    in twink we dont like vs with warrior or rouge. so we go vs with mage. or go gw but sad in 1/4/2015 and 14/5/2015 they remove curse skill 2 time. and it is awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by canbolt View Post
    Guys just we need a scaled nerf just type AGREE if u agree no more quarrels let's end this up.YOU NEED A SCALED NERF OR NO

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk
    eye gem and maridos not enough for twink rouge? do u want more?

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sapdcroi View Post
    in twink we dont like vs with warrior or rouge. so we go vs with mage. or go gw but sad in 1/4/2015 and 14/5/2015 they remove curse skill 2 time. and it is awesome?
    Yes, its awesome. If you just stick to the curse skill you'll always be dead to a rogue who knows what shes doing.
    What I'm pointing out when I said awesome is these:
    Quote Originally Posted by null_void View Post
    • Sorcerer's Arcane Shield has had its cooldown reduced by 10%, and the amount of damage absorbed has been increased by 10%
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Ability Upgrade Change: Sorcerer Arcane Shield
    Sorcerer defense is getting a good healthy buff this update. The Arcane Shield upgrade "Static Resonance" will now provide immunity to stun, freeze, and snare effects. Charge it up and it will also remove and provide immunity to bleed effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Other News and Bug Fixes:
    + Sorcerer's Lifegiver Regrowth upgrade now provides substantially more healing compared to before, and the ticks went from every 2 seconds for 10 seconds to every second for 5 seconds.
    With these updates plus the diamond jewels and new arcane pet, sorcerers becomes awesome in pvp. Don't stick to curse which only kills unexperienced rogues, try other sorcerer skills. Although curse in a clash is a huge help, but we have different preference. If you go vs using a clash build it would realy be hard.
    *Take note I'm only talking about twinking here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Yes, its awesome. If you just stick to the curse skill you'll always be dead to a rogue who knows what shes doing.
    What I'm pointing out when I said awesome is these:

With these updates plus the diamond jewels and new arcane pet, sorcerers becomes awesome in pvp. Don't stick to curse which only kills unexperienced rogues, try other sorcerer skills. Although curse in a clash is a huge help, but we have different preference. If you go vs using a clash build it would realy be hard.
    *Take note I'm only talking about twinking here.
    im a mage guild war. my target is not only rouge. my target is their team. which mage need is increase dmg curse not increase heal skill for survive. bro u really dont understand about guildwar with mage lol. and i can kill a mage use curse in only 1s
    Last edited by sapdcroi; 09-10-2015 at 06:27 PM.