Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Y reduce stats only for rogue in pvp!!!!!!!

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

I would still stick to the scaled nerf instead of nerfing the whole rogue community.

Rogues are op in endgame, that is a fact. But to those who says they are still op at twinks, try to play a rogue in level 10 with at least 4 para, the rest are eye gems and use nekro as pet. Then challenge a warrior with lots of diamonds and squirel pet.

The 10% nerf is great at endgames, but not in low level twinks. Making the nerf scaled to level is achievable, they are already scaling everything now (jewels, gears, etc.).

Also, the mages are awesome right now (i'm a mage user by heart, but forced to play rogue due to unbalance pvp). They are awesome when using the new arcane pet toor, I can kill nekro rogues (twinks) using toor. The low armor was not a problem anymore thanks to the diamonds, although it reduced my damage significantly it boosted my survivability alot.
    Last edited by kinzmet; 09-09-2015 at 09:30 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    I would still stick to the scaled nerf instead of nerfing the whole rogue community.

Rogues are op in endgame, that is a fact. But to those who says they are still op at twinks, try to play a rogue in level 10 with at least 4 para, the rest are eye gems and use nekro as pet. Then challenge a warrior with lots of diamonds and squirel pet.

The 10% nerf is great at endgames, but not in low level twinks. Making the nerf scaled to level is achievable, they are already scaling everything now (jewels, gears, etc.).

Also, the mages are awesome right now (i'm a mage user by heart, but forced to play rogue due to unbalance pvp). They are awesome when using the new arcane pet toor, I can kill nekro rogues (twinks) using toor. The low armor was not a problem anymore thanks to the diamonds, although it reduced my damage significantly it boosted my survivability alot.
    do u mean mage is op now? what build u use? what set u wear? what gem? player have experience in pvp they alway say mage is paper.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Guys just we need a scaled nerf just type AGREE if u agree no more quarrels let's end this up.YOU NEED A SCALED NERF OR NO

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sapdcroi View Post
    do u mean mage is op now? what build u use? what set u wear? what gem? player have experience in pvp they alway say mage is paper.
    Nah I didn't say op, I said awesome. Because of the armor jewel in low level we became less squishy, surviving 2-3 aimshots is now possible. But, still when faced with a seasoned and skilled rogue, we are still weaker.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nah I didn't say op, I said awesome. Because of the armor jewel in low level we became less squishy, surviving 2-3 aimshots is now possible. But, still when faced with a seasoned and skilled rogue, we are still weaker.
    in twink we dont like vs with warrior or rouge. so we go vs with mage. or go gw but sad in 1/4/2015 and 14/5/2015 they remove curse skill 2 time. and it is awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by canbolt View Post
    Guys just we need a scaled nerf just type AGREE if u agree no more quarrels let's end this up.YOU NEED A SCALED NERF OR NO

eye gem and maridos not enough for twink rouge? do u want more?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Alas I agree

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Your funny couse you dont realize that GOOD rouges would be impossible to kill if it was not nerfed...If you were a mage in pvp you would probably asking for sts to nerf rouges more lol.
    True fact: All girl gamers love with Farmlist.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    I tested it. The skill damage is lower. The regular attacks are increased. It's like the arcane maul, where you have really high regular attack damage but lower skill damage than what you should have.

I'm not saying the new bows don't hit much higher than level 41 legendaries like the expedition bow (just the like the new mage legendaries hit harder than the expedition gun). I'm just saying that the gap between the myth bow and the new legendaries is greater than it appears.

I don't know what my PvP habits have to do with this. I'm just trying to show you something that you didn't know. I'm not even saying whether I believe a buff or nerf is in order.
    PvP, because AFAIK you don't get attacked by rogues in PvE (except those pugs who beg for mana, and that's only verbal), and I assumed you were a mage. In retrospect, I suppose my post did come off as a little confrontational - I apologize.

Thanks for clearing up though.
    Last edited by Alhuntrazeck; 09-10-2015 at 04:49 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xdumbx View Post
    Your funny couse you dont realize that GOOD rouges would be impossible to kill if it was not nerfed...If you were a mage in pvp you would probably asking for sts to nerf rouges more lol.
    Btw u r a warrior first play PvP as a rogue in less lvl and talk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Btw u r a warrior first play PvP as a rogue in less lvl and talk

Let me stop you right there, pvp is targeted at endgame so players can switch between farming and pvping, most people who are decentky geared do that. Twinking is just to kill farm, nothing more nothing less. The issues that have to be resolved in pvp are at endgame and then eventually at twinking levels. Atm its not balanced at endgame, accept it, period. Buffing rogues would cause all warriors to quit pvping with warrior and most mages would too.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Looks like u missed a lot of past seasons.
    Did u just started play at season 7?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

in twink we dont like vs with warrior or rouge. so we go vs with mage. or go gw but sad in 1/4/2015 and 14/5/2015 they remove curse skill 2 time. and it is awesome?
    Yes, its awesome. If you just stick to the curse skill you'll always be dead to a rogue who knows what shes doing.
    What I'm pointing out when I said awesome is these:
    Quote Originally Posted by null_void View Post
    • Sorcerer's Arcane Shield has had its cooldown reduced by 10%, and the amount of damage absorbed has been increased by 10%
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Ability Upgrade Change: Sorcerer Arcane Shield
    Sorcerer defense is getting a good healthy buff this update. The Arcane Shield upgrade "Static Resonance" will now provide immunity to stun, freeze, and snare effects. Charge it up and it will also remove and provide immunity to bleed effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Other News and Bug Fixes:
    + Sorcerer's Lifegiver Regrowth upgrade now provides substantially more healing compared to before, and the ticks went from every 2 seconds for 10 seconds to every second for 5 seconds.
    With these updates plus the diamond jewels and new arcane pet, sorcerers becomes awesome in pvp. Don't stick to curse which only kills unexperienced rogues, try other sorcerer skills. Although curse in a clash is a huge help, but we have different preference. If you go vs using a clash build it would realy be hard.
    *Take note I'm only talking about twinking here.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Let me stop you right there, pvp is targeted at endgame so players can switch between farming and pvping, most people who are decentky geared do that. Twinking is just to kill farm, nothing more nothing less. The issues that have to be resolved in pvp are at endgame and then eventually at twinking levels. Atm its not balanced at endgame, accept it, period. Buffing rogues would cause all warriors to quit pvping with warrior and most mages would too.
    Let me stop you right there, pvp is not only targeted for endgame. Even twinks farm and join events for pve, haven't you noticed that there are many twinks in event LB? Have you read the disscussions here? The original poster is not talking about "buffing" the rogue class, his saying to remove the nerf. Which we don't agree. But instead we suggested scaling the nerf.

Rogues are OP because of the 150% damage increase in critical shot upgrade of the Aimshot. Thats why we need to nerf them, but whats the use of the nerf in level2? Nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes, its awesome. If you just stick to the curse skill you'll always be dead to a rogue who knows what shes doing.
    What I'm pointing out when I said awesome is these:

With these updates plus the diamond jewels and new arcane pet, sorcerers becomes awesome in pvp. Don't stick to curse which only kills unexperienced rogues, try other sorcerer skills. Although curse in a clash is a huge help, but we have different preference. If you go vs using a clash build it would realy be hard.
    *Take note I'm only talking about twinking here.
    im a mage guild war. my target is not only rouge. my target is their team. which mage need is increase dmg curse not increase heal skill for survive. bro u really dont understand about guildwar with mage lol. and i can kill a mage use curse in only 1s
    Last edited by sapdcroi; 09-10-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

and i can kill a mage use curse in only 1s
    Really, can you teach me how? Lol 1 sec. Dont exaggerate too much..

May be you killed some undergeared new player not the regular pvp mage but still it takes at least 2-3 hit which is more than 1 sec.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post

May be you killed some undergeared new player not the regular pvp mage but still it takes at least 2-3 hit which is more than 1 sec.
    it is my secret. i dont exaggerate. my kdr is not good. cuz i dont kill everybody who dont have gear or new in pvp. i only kill my enemy. if u dont know how to kill a curse mage fast, u can practice more@@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post

Curse mage when shield isnt up and they use clock.... or are unleashing the dot skills, this is not an exaggeration, however now curse is blocked by mages shield making curse worthless cause it isnt very effective on other classes....

BTW removing curse as an option made twink pvp easier cause it gives you 4 points to invest in other skills...

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    Curse mage when shield isnt up and they use clock.... or are unleashing the dot skills, this is not an exaggeration, however now curse is blocked by mages shield making curse worthless cause it isnt very effective on other classes....

BTW removing curse as an option made twink pvp easier cause it gives you 4 points to invest in other skills...
    no curse. mage only farm food. or go vs with orther mage. did sts remove any rouge skill or war skill? why remove best mage's skill in twink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Developers should separate Endgame pvp from twink Pvp, then both pvps could have a different balance. The blessings for one are but chaos for the other. Thats the only fix i could think of without hurting another party's butt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post

1 sec is not an exaggeration then what is. Even rogue cannot one shot equally geared mage. 1 shot equals 1 sec thats what I believe. If my second count is different than you guys then that's another story.
    Even the mage is cursed and mage attacks with dot skills it takes more than 1 second.