Thread: To make the mythic set... or not?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Question To make the mythic set... or not?

I am really at a crossroads with the mythic set and I was curious as to what YOU were planning on doing. As you know I main a rogue now and had planned to make the full mythic set. I went ahead and bought tons of runes and fangs and really just need to do the orc tags. I finished the underwhelming mythic helm over the weekend, yeah it's got more armor but I had to spend a FORTUNE on gems (and an eye :/) to make it decent above my imbued helm. No less than 7m in jewels.

I don't really PvP anymore, the current elite maps are still pretty boring and aren't hard (sorry but they aren't... ).

I sort of feel like saying well forget it, selling off all those runes and fangs and stocking up gold for the new arcane pet and mythic weapon at this point.

I am frustrated because I am forced to make TWO horrible pieces of gear I will never use (ring/amulet) and the set bonus is traps. Guess what? Traps blow atm especially in elite Ren when they do indeed draw in a mob it makes it take longer because you can't find the healer or the gladiator. Will I really ever wear the entire set, I think not.

So tell me. Should I push through and make the whole set or stop at the helm and pile up gold for the real good which is Stampy and upgraded weapon. Those elite zones are really eh with no drops and the monotony.. oh man.

On another note, the jewels are fun but they are also frustrating. 7M for a single noble... If the mythic stats were better then you wouldn't feel so hurried to get to noble, but again they underwhelm me right now.

Give me some ideas here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post: