Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Enchanted Eye & Para Gems Dilemma

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    IMO, I think he's whining... ( I believed he has a second agenda, which is below this sentence)

With that much he has, picture him buying the majority and hoards it...then your back to the same thing again.... (like post #61)

The OP, will ALWAYS be OP...now and in the future, but with his way, it be constantly. If you let the Parastone phase out...it will eventually be on the same lvl playing field for all later on.

Don't get me wrong, for the people who said they have tons of those parastone save...it doesn't mean anything, until you craft them. And if it's not crafted, that means, parastone is useless in their inventory.

Again, let it Phase Out. For those selective few people who still have them will eventually use them up if and when they see better items coming. And if not, it's still useless in their inventory collecting dust.

And if STS catered to people like this, then this game will be a lost cause sooner than later.
    It will never phase out of twink gear though. The point of this thread is to either bring Para back so we can all be super power or have StS take our gripes on jewels more serious. Zeus doesn't have any secret motives, lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Sorry, I don't think you understand. I ALREADY have the gems to be OP. I have them slotted in the new mythic helm (10M value) and I have enough for the new mythic armor. Given that life expectancy for sets is approximately 6-8 months, my safety is already written in stone. Your protests will change nothing regarding this. The game runs on money & im fortunate to have endless amounts of it.

And if you think people like me do not prepare in advance, boy...you are wrong.
    Yea wouldnt be so hard to bribe sts by shelling out a few thousand dollars would it? I mean it has technically been done before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

The damage is already done. Had STG made eye and para gems non-gemmable for L46 gear, we would not be having this conversation.
    Exactly. Keeping those gems in the game (plus scaling some of the others wtf?) was an even dumber move than releasing this failure a.k.a. "the jewel system".

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    I would say at least 2 more years before all these gems are cycled out...Tell me if you would like to wait that long.....
    A lot of the other gems won't phase out even in two years. Actually, in 2 years things might get even worse, asuming a new cap is out by then. Why? Well, because we might find out that, say, scaled tarlok gems (so many of those hoarded, it's not even funny) are better than the best jewels available. Imagine it for a moment.
    Last edited by Tatman; 10-05-2015 at 09:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Yea wouldnt be so hard to bribe sts by shelling out a few thousand dollars would it? I mean it has technically been done before.
    When I spend money on STG, there are usually packages with certain amounts of in game currency for certain amounts of real world currency. Is there something different for you?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i think its a cool idea to bring them back. they messed up the game in some people's eyes so no harm in messing it up just a little bit more huh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

If its brought back, it will be 10X Worst in the near future. Thats how many more hoarders will be...You will get Old and now New people who will hoard them.
    Is para gem free to get? you can farm how many you please and hoard how many you want.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

i don't care about your youtube link. It doesn't matter if you have lots of gold or not. The point is, if Parastone / eyes comes back...it will be 10X worst and almost impossible to fix afterward.

Everyone already know, theres a small % of the entire AL populations have those already. (And i do mean SMALL %) That's y it needs to Phase OUT.

Like i said to you long time ago, let the DEV do their jobs, because they the one that actually create the game in the first place. And i repeat again, if you think your know more than them about their own game. Then i beg to differ, and go apply for their job,
    It seems that other players would like the same opportunity to be as OP as the 1 percenters. How's the game FAIR if that opportunity is not provided? Wether you want to earn it or not is up to you. Last I checked, it cost about 1m in energy kits to get a para gem and most of it was returned through drops.

If you don't want to earn the gems. Thats fine, there's a long list of people who do and if they're willing to work for it then opportunity should be given.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

It seems that other players would like the same opportunity to be as OP as the 1 percenters. How's the game FAIR if that opportunity is not provided? Wether you want to earn it or not is up to you. Last I checked, it cost about 1m in energy kits to get a para gem and most of it was returned through drops.

If you don't want to earn the gems. Thats fine, there's a long list of people who do and if they're willing to work for it then opportunity should be given.
    You just want a quick fix for short term by hurting the game in the long run..

Think of it long term for a business.

Obviously, you don't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

i don't care your youtube link. It doesn't matter if you have lots of gold or not. The point is, if Parastone / eyes comes back...it will be 10X worst and almost impossible to fix afterward.

Everyone already know, theres a small % of the entire AL populations have those already. (And i do mean SMALL %) That's y it needs to Phase OUT.

Like i said to you long time ago, let the DEV do their jobs, because they the one that actually create the game in the first place. And i repeat again, if you think your know more than them about their own game. Then i beg to differ, and go apply for their job,
    I could get 2 parastones in 5 hours farming with my friends at level 15 ( this happend in the first day ) . My party was formed by 2 tanks + 2 rogues. Also i managed to finish in top 10 mages during that event. If i wouldn't run for leaderboard I would end easily with 20 paragems or even more. That's how easy is to farm paragems. Before coming here and tell us same bs "it will be 10x worst" how about sharing more of your insight information how it's actually going to be worse?

I have one paragem in my planar pendant and i want to hoard a lot of paragem so i could make gold at some point to afford new gear. But how heck im going to make gold in this game if elites have a broken crafting system and para doesn't come back? Either you want to log-in for halloween event do you 3 daily runs and log off or either you have a personal vendetta?

If all of us want the same thing doesn't mean we are kissing each other a**. If this logic applies for you then i could say you are kissing the a** of those who don't want paragem back. By the way, the only reason we have decent gear is that we did sacrifices for it, you did what? you come here and tell me "it's going to be 10x worse than before" . DEVS are going to do what they want at the end of the day. This thread is mostly a pole for those who want paragems back... look how this turn out.

Paragem is still very common. Actually used to be more common but our gear got outdated... but i'm pretty sure you knew that.. right... right.
    Last edited by Titanium; 10-06-2015 at 01:36 AM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

You just want a quick fix for short term by hurting the game in the long run..

Think of it long term for a business.

Obviously, you don't.
    What's the long term fix then? Fixing jewels? We've pleaded with STG to make jewels on the level of enchanted eye gems or Paracelsus gems without success.

I'm fine with either solution - so long as equal stats may be reach. I just think that this is the more realistic one.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

If paras do return, it would be helpful for the PvE aspect once again, I'd like to point out that the damage from para @ 450% Bonus damage (rogue perspective) is pretty good. On mages, it's good too, and might also be good for a warrior for the sake of maintaining aggro?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Probably yes, If STS add more new gears in the near future. (Some will probably be better and some worst) But it will Phase OUT.

But thats besides the point. Some twink gears already have it. So the point is moot. If it comes back or not, TWINK Will still have it,if they already gem it before.

It's for the better good.
    Do you still think para gem will phase out from twink. I think you answered it probably yes but how and when. I am confused now.
    Even STS release the new gear with better stats, gears with para will be better unless they release a gear with bonus damage of 7 for twink. I don't think it will happen.

There are some twinks who has full para and some para and eye gears. They are too op and without same setup you cannot compete with them.

How the heck new player is suppose to get para gem gears if it isn't available again. Is it fair? Do you call that balance. If STS release the para jewel again new player have a chance to obtain it even after a year. We have a little bit hope to get competitive. It's same for the endgame I guess.

Not releasing para gem will give benefit to only those who can still put para gem in their gear. But releasing a para gem will benefit to the whole community and give some hope to new players who could not play the last halloween.

About the jewel thingy when they opened the test server highest damge jewel was .6. Even though many of us suggested to make those jewels equivalent to para and eye. STS replied that , "Para and eye are special event gem which were very hard to obtain". LOL. If their primary objective was to phase out para and eye they should have made the jewels give equal or more stat but they didn't and because of that old gear is powerful than the new one. I am not dumb enough to choose the new one which gives me less stats than the old one.

Now here we are waiting for that one year which is already hard enough. STS must release the para jewel this halloween to balance things out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

dev already said that jewels will have more potential than the current one (referring to haligali's link), nuff said, let them stick to it.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Sorry, I don't think you understand. I ALREADY have the gems to be OP. I have them slotted in the new mythic helm (10M value) and I have enough for the new mythic armor. Given that life expectancy for sets is approximately 6-8 months, my safety is already written in stone. Your protests will change nothing regarding this. The game runs on money & im fortunate to have endless amounts of it.

And if you think people like me do not prepare in advance, boy...you are wrong.
    I rest my case....

You said it yourself.

That's the type of player you are, trying to start something like that so YOU CAN HOARD MORE FOR FUTURE Expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

What's the long term fix then? Fixing jewels? We've pleaded with STG to make jewels on the level of enchanted eye gems or Paracelsus gems without success.

I'm fine with either solution - so long as equal stats may be reach. I just think that this is the more realistic one.
    Just wait and see what they will do, unless you don't have the patience to.

Then by all mean start more useless posts and the cycle continues...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    dev already said that jewels will have more potential than the current one (referring to haligali's link), nuff said, let them stick to it.
    Agree. Just wait and see what the Dev will do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    It has potential I won't deny it.

Just tell me how many days, weeks, months, years I have to farm if I play 2 hours a day to equip one legendary gear with noble jewel.

Another thing about para jewel on twinks. Even STS bring higher tier jewels twink gear with para will be stronger for I don't how many years.

Simple easy fix buff jewel drops and buff stat on some jewels if para and eye gems are not coming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    It has potential I won't deny it.

Just tell me how many days, weeks, months, years I have to farm if I play 2 hours a day to equip one legendary gear with noble jewel.

Another thing about para jewel on twinks. Even STS bring higher tier jewels twink gear with para will be stronger for I don't how many years.

Simple easy fix buff jewel drops and buff stat on some jewels if para and eye gems are not coming.
    The drop rates for jewels are fine. I can almost guaranteed you that all of the jewels have the same drop rate odds on certain maps, just depends on which maps you farm.

It just that many players prefer, the typical jewels (fury, chaos, finesse, instead of nature, water...etc)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

The drop rates for jewels are fine. I can almost guaranteed you that all of the jewels have the same drop rate odds on certain maps, just depends on which maps you farm.

It just that many players prefer, the typical jewels (fury, chaos, finesse, instead of nature, water...etc)
    I will give you a general estimate. Just assumptions though

2 hours farming jewels = 10-15 if you get lucky and have average gears

3^7=2187 lowest tier jewels needed for noble

Days needed to farm 1 noble jewel= 2187/15=145 days.

You almost need 4 months to just farm 1 noble jewels if you are a casual player. If you think 4 months to farm 1 noble jewel is fine with you then I don't have to say anything further.

Ya use water, nature jewels in your gears. I think that's what you prefer, right?

BTW This issue has been brought up several times by many players.

Edit: to the STS- what's the theory behind farming 1 noble jewel takes 4-5 months whereas farming 1 para jewel took 2 weeks?
    Do you guys still think current jewel system will balance the game? When? How? If rich people can buy noble and attain the highest possible stat in few months ; Whereas normal people will have to wait years to come even close. Jewel system is really not helping at all.
    Last edited by yubaraj; 10-06-2015 at 01:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    I will give you a general estimate. Just assumptions though

2 hours farming jewels = 10-15 if you get lucky and have average gears

3^7=2187 lowest tier jewels needed for noble

Days needed to farm 1 noble jewel= 2187/15=145 days.

You almost need 4 months to just farm 1 noble jewels if you are a casual player. If you think 4 months to farm 1 noble jewel is fine with you then I don't have to say anything further.

Ya use water, nature jewels in your gears. I think that's what you prefer, right?

BTW This issue has been brought up several times by many players.

Edit: to the STS- what's the theory behind farming 1 noble jewel takes 4-5 months whereas farming 1 para jewel took 2 weeks?
    Do you guys still think current jewel system will balance the game? When? How? If rich people can buy noble and attain the highest possible stat in few months ; Whereas normal people will have to wait years to come even close. Jewel system is really not helping at all.
    Your numbers are off. You are assuming you get 10-15 of the SAME jewel for your estimate. This is not the case for 2 hours of farming (except maybe water/nature but it seems that you are implying primary stat jewels) Even however if these were right 145 days is far too much.

I dont remember who suggested it but another way to balance out the problem that "the top players will hoard them" is to release them in either both arena chests, and elite gold orc chests with a drop rate 10 times less frequent then the vial drop rate.

(it was either, dex scene, visiting, tatman or all 3 who suggested the above)

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.