Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Oh come on sts!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    Wow, 50 plat each to reserve my character names. I guess I can only afford to choose one. Hmmm... will it be azacideztgs or skaosadrefzkp? I'd like to keep both great names, but guess i have to flip a coin.
    No worries in 30 secs I can't remember those names..

@Romgar1 lol .. but still so true :-)
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kossi View Post
    Ahhh but gameloft costs like 6$ for an incredibly fantastic game like MC2, thats it
    In pl, people like rangwpwnsmeel had to buy like 4,000 plat to succeed in the game
    4,000 plat= OMG WTF

in O&C they charge a 1$ subscription fee! And its had mindblowing graphics

Seriously, pl is overpriced, im finally saying it at last.
    Kossi, all that stuff is optional. How does me buying large amounts of platinum have ANYTHING to do with me being successful in the game? Your logic does not make sense and I don't think you have the right to tell others how I should spend my money, in a way your implying that that the reason why I'm successful in the game have anything to do with your argument. Look at it this way, there is a standard model on pricing. If you want optional, but unnecessary items/purchases, you can pay extra. Otherwise, it's free.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Kossi ppl don't succeed cuz they spend tons of plats. Ppl succeed because they train, learns how to play their class etc. Of course those games are great too (Graphic might be better) but they force u to pay every month. PL can be played on both Edge, 3G, 4G?, and WiFi example O&C can only be played on WiFi.
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KaotiicxDream View Post
    Kossi ppl don't succeed cuz they spend tons of plats. Ppl succeed because they train, learns how to play their class etc. Of course those games are great too (Graphic might be better) but they force u to pay every month. PL can be played on both Edge, 3G, 4G?, and WiFi example O&C can only be played on WiFi.
    ok fine, but back on subject

theyre pushing people to buy more play by putting plat elixers first, telling you to buy more inventory slots every time you go to inventory, and charging people 50p to keep their names they worked hard for.
    Last edited by Kossi; 05-20-2011 at 05:35 PM. Reason: derp mroe
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

how much platinum have you bought?
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Forget about comparing it to other games... Can we PLEASE stop saying it's free to play when anyone who's been here for more than a couple of months has had to pay for all the campaigns? Whether you consider it to be a little or a lot, it was still NOT free. So to tell people they can get to 56 for free is only true if they just started playing. Not an argument for charging 50 plat for the name reservation. I see it's not changing since offering a vanity item magically gets more people to buy it, so STS is not going to change it now. But please stop justifying it by saying the game is completely free to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

That's like asking somebody how much is your income? It's personal information and one shouldn't ask that unless somebody is willing to part with the information.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Ok, I really don't care for the 50P Name Reserve.
    But I'm not buying it because I'm pretty sure NOBODY is going to take the name of "Chumtestbear" or "Chumster" or "Chummywarm".
    Unless I have a twink follower, which I'm PRETTY sure I don't.

Noobmigo is SAFE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

ok fine, but back on subject

theyre pushing people to buy mroe play by putting plat elixers first, telling you to buy mroe inventory slots every time you go to inventory, and charging people 50p to keep their names they worked hard for.
    A filter on pots would be nice (to filter away plat pots or gold pots, ur own choice). Some ppl actually like the 30 mins pots.. and I saw x2 pots (single) only costed 1 plat each.
    A button to disable to buy more inv. slots would be nice. But try to think positive its a good shortcut.
    50 plat for a reservation.. I won't buy only due to my mom weren't very excited when I bought plat last time..

My teacher learned me to try see the positive things instead of only negative things. I will use it.

Example: It has been raining all day. U just wanna go out. You think its so stupid that it should rain today. That's negative. But if u see positive: how about the farmers? They need water for their plants.

Another one: is the cup half empty or half filled ? Depends how u see on it.
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

A filter on pots would be nice (to filter away plat pots or gold pots, ur own choice). Some ppl actually like the 30 mins pots.. and I saw x2 pots (single) only costed 1 plat each.
    A button to disable to buy more inv. slots would be nice. But try to think positive its a good shortcut.
    50 plat for a reservation.. I won't buy only due to my mom weren't very excited when I bought plat last time..

My teacher learned me to try see the positive things instead of only negative things. I will use it.

Example: It has been raining all day. U just wanna go out. You think its so stupid that it should rain today. That's negative. But if u see positive: how about the farmers? They need water for their plants.

Another one: is the cup half empty or half filled ? Depends how u see on it.
    Wow, ok, that's for the therapy section.
    Wait, therapy?

Anyway, he is trying to be positive, but remember, Kossi is a CUSTOMER addressing problems that he and other players do not like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Too much? Enough to make my mom say: are you sure u wanna do this? I could get a nice dress for that!
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dude you guys Space time has a free game for you guys to play right? Ok , so how do you want them to feed their kids and what not? Look like Samhayne said you can get on B* right when it goes live and before you can say DONT BE TAKING MY NAME MON (Troll refrence) you will have your PL name. And for anything eals that you guys where saying costs to much , well who cares dude FREE GAME! HELLO??? stop giving the devs hard time

Unless i took your posts the complete wrong way then i am sorry and forget i said anything
    D=

NorthEast Ohio on the #1 Trout River next to Lake Erie
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Forget about comparing it to other games... Can we PLEASE stop saying it's free to play when anyone who's been here for more than a couple of months has had to pay for all the campaigns? Whether you consider it to be a little or a lot, it was still NOT free. So to tell people they can get to 56 for free is only true if they just started playing. Not an argument for charging 50 plat for the name reservation. I see it's not changing since offering a vanity item magically gets more people to buy it, so STS is not going to change it now. But please stop justifying it by saying the game is completely free to play.
    agree . . .

The old timers who paid plat to get to top Levels. There the ones that made the game go where it did. It wouldn't be free for so many if it wasnt for the people who paid to get to top level.(I have 4 accounts I pay for. I wont save any names for 50p and some vanity shield. (pay 24.00-30.00 to something not even out yet is crazy) even paying 5.00 - 7.00 to a game not droped yet is crazy.

I always supported them makeing money. I never looked back on anything I bought. but 50p for something we already supported with plat is crazy. Then to justify it you throw a shield on it. I would rather have more vanity we can buy vs a shield thrown in to justify 50p spent on a game not even out yet.

I could see the people who got everything free being charged to play B*.
    Last edited by Diodge; 05-20-2011 at 06:08 PM.
    """""""""There's a sucker born every minute" P. T. Barnum"""""""""

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diodge View Post

I could see the people who got everything free being charged to play B*.
    Then you are Blind.Sorry , but in a way if you think about it you started to be rude first and i payed plat to dont think that everyone has a problem with stuff going free and 50p for B* names and not everyones raging at devs its just 8 pages of you :P <3 x200

Last thing im going to say on this post ( unless somthing funny or i want to reply to is said) is that if you are not going to drop the plat for B* name then you are not to worried about it. And if you want to play the my mom is not made out of money card , and you ARE worried about taking your name from PL then you will be one of the many others who dont want to pay waiting for B* to drop and jump right in and make a toon with the name they want. and saying ''The old timers who paid plat to get to top Levels. There the ones that made the game go where it did'' is not right. Lots of hard work was put into PL by dev , you guys might have helped but now with stuff being free you can go out and kick a friend in the head and make em play PL with you. WIN WIN! O and all Vanity items are win Dioge , soon people wont have em and you or i will and then you will learn to care for them...to love...to...nm im outa here to much miss spelling in one post
    D=

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Word!!!!!!!!!!!

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Locking this thread as it's devolving into flames and insults.