Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rogue's glintstone set......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Default Rogue's glintstone set......

I was aware there would be a decrease in some stats with this set, but this is extremely discouraging for anyone still grinding to achieve the set.

The first photo is just the myth set equipped with various finess jewels.

The second photo is glintstone set plus equipping a 3 para bonecrusher's belt of reson, 1 para 2 excellent finesse glintstone longbow of fervor, pet is nekro

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2647
Size:  135.5 KB

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 3066
Size:  663.3 KB

Below are photos that show what i am currently using for jewels

Views: 2312
Size:  190.4 KB

Views: 2323
Size:  196.5 KB

Views: 2364
Size:  199.0 KB

Views: 2814
Size:  198.3 KB

I purpose at least +600/700 in mana and +400/500 in health. Using legendary crate gear, arcane ring and planar pendant, i can achieve more hp & mana than what this myth set offers. The traps & stun do not make up for the loss in mana & hp. Dev, please look at these stats, and improve them, as it is now, many players see my stats, and are discouraged....We can't even attempt to pvp with what this set offers.....In pve, the mana pots we consumed prior to this set was horrible, if i continue to use this set, it will break my bank in a few weeks..

(I have my vanity, forbearer's guidance equipped..)
    Last edited by Avaree; 10-23-2015 at 12:16 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Woop woop loving the looks but the stats are Ehh for us..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I definitely agree that the 46 mythics need to have the stats looked at. I've said this since the stats were announced prior to release. I know STS is trying to give us a choice in gear... To lose a bit of stats for a neat-o proc from set bonus, but for many players (myself included) the choice is clear: don't waste the time and energy to craft this set. With the ever exponentially increasing difficulty of elite mobs, survivability is key, and at a loss of over 1,000 health and 100 dmg for rogue swapping out arcane ring and planar pendant (both level 41 gear, mind you), it just doesn't seem practical to use this set. If you want us players to be happy, SpaceTime, we want gear we can actually use, not some stuff that takes 3 months to craft and is on par with mythics from 2 seasons ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

well, it actually give a lot of better stats than a set of gear consisting:

1. l46 wicked dead cap of brutality
    2. l46 wicked dead tunic of potency
    3. l46 wicked dead ring of potency
    4. l46 wicked dead amulet of brutality

if sts buff the sets to be better than a set which have arcane ring and planar pendant, probably dps class which can survive without tank in the hardest map will be reborn again, and we can say goodbye to damage absorber class for another season

probably sts wants to design a triangular relation with rogue needing a tank to tank, and mage to support with both crowd control and mana, hahaha (mage also need tank to hold aggro while supporting rogue and do crowd control, and need rogues as primary damage dealers)

anyway, not only rogue's set has this underwhelming stats, all class including warrior also has this similar distribution... so if in the future they buff rogue's set, please don't forget mage's and warrior's too
    Last edited by extrapayah; 10-23-2015 at 11:24 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Those are terrible stats and from what I'm hearing the set bonus isn't all that either! Not only is this myth set breaking my bank, it's breaking my heart. I just dunno *shrugs shoulders* I think I'll spend money on the myth bow, sounds a better alternative.

#thisisnotmythicgear
    Last edited by Xorrior; 10-23-2015 at 11:28 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Time to use my mage now. 1291 mana for full gear? When the level is rising so as the mana usage and with that amount it is not worth to use rogue anymore since the cost of damage is too much already at full level and the mana pots recovery also scales depending on max mana pool. the more mana you have the more it will heal. So how many pots do rogue needs to maintain the damage now? My twink rogue almost have that mana and uses a hell lot lesser mana than L46 rogue LOL. Mage will be a good bet for now. 2nd best damage without depriving of energy, AOE, shield and with big mana and recovery skill, they are like walking energy tank. Thanks for the info. It will save me a lots of gold.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 10-23-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I stated this weeks ago that a new full set has so little intelligence that one rogue combo would cost 30% of total mana. It's simply ridiculous.

When people initially complained and developers responded the statement was something like :

"We believe the set bonus is worth the tradeoff"

You farm and quest for 5-6 months for this set and it has worse stats than the previous mythic set which could be completed in 1/2 a day breaking stupid barrels.

It makes no sense. And while it gives you something to do the end product is disheartening for the effort put in.

Sad really.
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Look at the effort required to make the slain king weapons or the effort to acquire the dragonbone weapons last season.

Do we see a trend here?
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Default The trap is glitchy,

The stun is inconsitent its isn't a 4 sec stun like stated in the below link.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...hic-Gear-Stats
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

While the damage loss might be considered a trade-off for the amazing, yet bugged skill perk (stun duration seems to vary and is not 4 seconds most of the time), the health and especially mana losses are huge. I had a lot more mana and about the same pet last season with lvl 36 myth set, elon bow, blood ruby (it is a lvl 31 ring), eerie pot pendant and blinky as main pet. Now one level cap later, with mobs hitting harder, especially in elite rengol and planar tombs we get the same health and even less mana?!? Heck even skill mana cost has increased. This amount of mana is enough for exactly 3 combos. Rogue mana consumption was huge before that. Now a player has to practically farm 50% of the time for pots only. Let alone the great increase in one-hits due to the reduced health.

Pls sts do take a look at this and try to adjust the stats a bit. It is really not great atm. Tyvm in advance!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Atleast they look cool haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

anyway, stuns from fireball and gale is also inconsistent, at first i thought it was a bug, but after reading breeze detailed description (having enemies have a chance of getting up at every 0.5s), i ended up taking it as it is,

you will notice it clearly if you upgrade stun duration on your gale, when you stun some enemies, soon after, you'll sometime see some enemies start moving while the others haven't

so if devs planning to make it to a fixed 4s, please also consider making fireball, and gale's stun to its respective value
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lawl, 4.1k hp...

My rog at lvl 44 using lvl 36 mythic set and blood ruby
    Has higher health XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The major issue there is mana. It's like 1 combo = mana pots and in PvP just 3 combo's and you are out of juice already.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 10-24-2015 at 06:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    The major issue there is mana. It's like 1 combo = mana pots and in PvP just 3 combo's and you are out of juice already.
    The set is not viable for PvP at its current state as the skill perk has no use and the health and especially mana are very low. The mana in particular makes it practically impossible to compete in PvP if the other team has a tank, let alone 2 tanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Oh lol, Thank you for this info.. now I'm gonna sell all ingredients I've collected since the beginnng. This is clearly NOT worth it. And maby i finally can make some profit and acctually have gold enough for pots and feeding pets. Wohoo :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Wow the strength is 80!!!?? That's ridiculous. The health and the mana ..ugh seriously!!?? What a joke. I'm not crafting that bs lol. The traps alone isn't going to keep me alive, not to mention the pots I'll be spending. And extra pots for low health. For what it costs to craft that set, I can get some pretty awesome gem/jewels and make the already better Legendaries better. Lmao.

Thank, but I'll pass on the mythics. Give me Legendaries!!

mesalin

Thanks for posting! Now i just see that even with bonus complete set just not worth. Planar pend + arcane ring. Welcome back
    I just sad of ppl who crafted it:/ waste of money.

<Forgiveness>

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Funny how sts designed the game. The mana usage scales up eventhough the health and mana do not increase by level. Plus the mana pot heals a percentage of mana instead of an absolute value, a total disadvantage to those class with lesser mana pool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Out of thanks, thanks to all who voiced their opinions
    Avy
    12-2012