Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite Rengol Mobs difficulty is not reverted back?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Default Elite Rengol Mobs difficulty is not reverted back?

hello,

as we already know, elite rengol and elite tindirin mobs were once inadvertently buffed at 13th October (reported here)

and then the fix come on the same day (announced here)

and many people said the difficulty had reverted back to the original one

as for me, me and some of my friend agree that it hasn't reverted back to the original one, honestly i haven't played elite rengol since the client update, and soon after that, i have been using my time to play in halloween event, and today after running elite grotto for the first time after the client update, i can't help to feel that the difficulty still hasn't reverted back to the original one especially the mobs' health (my friend said damage, but even at the original difficulty, most attacks already enough to 1hkoed my average geared rogue)

before the client update, i can easily kill an archer in a full team party, without letting him suicide, even though no one except me attacking the archer, but right now, in a party of 3, i can't kill the archer without embarrassingly let him suicide. with same gear/equipment, the difference is only vanity...

anyone having this same problem with me?

thank you
    Last edited by extrapayah; 11-01-2015 at 12:09 PM. Reason: grammar
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

The difficulty was reverted back to the one from the beginning of the season as sts promised. Unfortunately with the next updated it was reverted back to the higher difficulty, which cause the outcry on the forum. I haven't tested elite tinidirin, but it probably has the higher difficulty too. I hope sts does fix this fast.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    The difficulty was reverted back to the one from the beginning of the season as sts promised. Unfortunately with the next updated it was reverted back to the higher difficulty, which cause the outcry on the forum. I haven't tested elite tinidirin, but it probably has the higher difficulty too. I hope sts does fix this fast.
    i haven't played much recently, so information from you should be more accurate than mine, anyway so the chronology is:

- 13th Oct 2015: client update++ and accidental elite tindirin/rengol mobs
    - 13th Oct 2015 evening: hotfix, returned elite tindirin/rengol mobs difficulty
    - somewhere between some update after 13th Oct 2015 and last update: (suspected problem is from 15th Oct update, the start of halloween event) elite rengol difficulty returned to the same with accidental buffs on 13th Oct

probably anyone can also confirm this?

as for my experience, i've only been farming fang/northal before the accidental buff (before 13th) and didn't try playing any elite rengol after the accident until now, i can only confirm it has become a lot harder than that was before 13th Oct

thank you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    i haven't played much recently, so information from you should be more accurate than mine, anyway so the chronology is:

- 13th Oct 2015: client update++ and accidental elite tindirin/rengol mobs
    - 13th Oct 2015 evening: hotfix, returned elite tindirin/rengol mobs difficulty
    - somewhere between some update after 13th Oct 2015 and last update: (suspected problem is from 15th Oct update, the start of halloween event) elite rengol difficulty returned to the same with accidental buffs on 13th Oct

probably anyone can also confirm this?

as for my experience, i've only been farming fang/northal before the accidental buff (before 13th) and didn't try playing any elite rengol after the accident until now, i can only confirm it has become a lot harder than that was before 13th Oct

thank you
    Tbh I am not sure when it were reverted back to the higher difficulty. Most people were busy with event and havent noticed yet. The new weapons make the speed seem similar and tanks make things much easier now. On the other hand those who didn't upgrade and cant secure a warrior with mythic Aegis would have a pretty hard time.

I haven't been on that much lately too. The high amount of bugs with more new ones piling up just makes me reluctant to log in. Heck this time even event bugs did not really get fixed.
    Last edited by Jazzi; 11-02-2015 at 09:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    As for the the "secret" game changes and the doubts people have about it. You have brought this upon yourselves with the obvious and unannounced (aka secret) change in the planar tombs, which happened a about 4 weeks ago. It took 10 days for someone (Carapace) to even answer to the questions about it. Unfortunately the answer was very vague and parts of it were in a contradiction with other parts of it. To this day we still do not know what really happened and what the reasoning behind that buff in difficulty was. This change was never reverted as well. Please refer to this thread for more info: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...n-buffed/page3
    Just bumping this. Found it in one of Jazzi's secret buffs threads. One of the grearest mysteries in this game...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuorsyra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

hmmm no comment about this? and what about the others who also usually runs elite rengol?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

i'll continue my observation on elite rengol:

1. healers stun as much as in normal maps, which usually doesn't since the elite rengol release
    2. mobs health are crazy big, i give the same relative damage (compared to their health/armor) to when i'm still using boulder gun, atm i'm using blunderbuss
    3. gladiator's above the head mark is missing from elite
    4. gladiator's health nor damage reduction for himself is not nerfed as previously promised
    5. archer's bomb frequency/tendency almost match what in the normal map now, which usually also not like that, since the elite rengol release

rengol maps become unnecessarily long and way too boring, i have a feeling that this is actually what will happen if elite rengol is directly scaled up from normal map version, without any consideration of players' previous complaints on normal maps

i admit increased damage from the mobs makes tank relevant again, but increasing health of already large health mobs? hmmm

anyway if you think this is unintended, then please fix it, and also bring the consideration to normal maps...
    soloing normal maps as a warrior is still frustrating, not only because it takes way too much time, but the unavoidable disable is really frustrating, you can't progress dealing damage with so many disables, especially from the healer's passive attacks, you can permanently stunned because of this single mob...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Cool name thread has more view and reply than this....AL is about fashion right now

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debitmandiri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    Cool name thread has more view and reply than this....AL is about fashion right now
    Lol my thoughts exactly. Gives us names and vanities plizz. Who cares about game breaking bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

+100
    Bump...............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Up

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Hey everyone,

I took a look into this, and from what I found there has been no other adjustments to the enemies in these zones that I can see after the fix that went out 10/15/15.

I'm not sure what you may be experiencing, but more details are certainly welcome!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Well normally I just farm Elite Rengo'l for Fangs, and sorry guys but I don't see any diference in the difficulty, as a Rogue that plays regol everyday since a month ago I don't see any diference

Thanks!

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Valkiryas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    Well normally I just farm Elite Rengo'l for Fangs, and sorry guys but I don't see any diference in the difficulty, as a Rogue that plays regol everyday since a month ago I don't see any diference

Thanks!
    The difficulty was once buffed mistakenly and then reduced again as a fix in the last month. As per your statement u haven't noticed that.

Anyway the question is if the difficulty was reverted back to the original unintentional buff unintentionally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

the mobs in elite ruins map definitely got scale up, playing the last map i died so many times than before this happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Don't forget the frigging Planar Tombs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Komodos r deadlier, they make elite rockhorn lethal now!
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I haven't noticed anything much about the hp and attacks of mobs in rengol, maybe because of the new mythic weap. The bombs however, tend to one-shot my (relatively) geared rogue if I don't have heal/nekro shield on, or am a little late in spamming pots. I party more often with a war with aegis, but this is still a normal occurence if I can't get way out of bomb range fast enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Hey everyone,

I took a look into this, and from what I found there has been no other adjustments to the enemies in these zones that I can see after the fix that went out 10/15/15.

I'm not sure what you may be experiencing, but more details are certainly welcome!
    what about after the hotfix at late 10/13/15? it was confirmed that the difficulty was accidentally increased after early 10/13/15 update, and then quickly reduced in the late hotfix on the same date/day, and we suspect the difficulty returned somowhere after this late 10/13/15 hotfix, not after 10/15/15

what about the shield icon above the orc gladiator? i thought it is promised that we will be shown this icon, it does appear on normal map though, this also increase the suspicion that the difficulty is reverted back to the harder version

and we can't be 100% detailed for this, because many information aren't visible to us, especially mobs health, and i don't use stopwatch everytime i play,

i can only rephrase this example as per my experience running it:

before the client update, i can easily kill an archer in a full team party, without letting him suicide, even though no one except me attacking the archer, but right now, in a party of 3, i can't kill the archer without embarrassingly let him suicide. with same gear/equipment, the only difference is vanity...

anyway, could be really great if we can have a statistic window like in defense of the a******s game, that popped up after we finished a map, so we know exactly how long did it take to finish a run without doing timed run, how much total damages we dealt, we received, etc. with that, we can easily notice if something went wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post

Thanks!
    i'll throw you same question: do you have any detailed/objective information? what if i tell you i've farmed around 200 fangs with a legendary bow, helm and armor? my friend who notice it first probably have already farmed 2 or 3 times more of fangs than me
    Last edited by extrapayah; 11-03-2015 at 09:43 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hate bomb one shot 5k hp rogue