Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About Halloween 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    1. Make a platinum tier worth farming / grinding for.
      The 2014 halloween event have so many players playing that my friend list and guild list are filled with online people round the clock. We all had that same thirst for the Paracelsus Soulstone that time. My suggestion is to make a "Combo-Jewel-Recipe" be a platinum tier, the recipe could grant the player one time chance to craft 3 different types of jewels into one. Example Combining 1 Fury + 1 Finese + 1 Lightning, it should not be able to combine jewels of the same type (ie. 3 Chaos jewels). But the player can combine different class of jewels (not same type), ie. 1 Noble Fury + 1 Damage Chaos + 1 Fortified Lightning.

This "Combo-Jewel-Recipe" will be another game changer thing in AL like the Para and Eye gems. But It would not impact the game like the Para and eye did if this recipe is brought up as a regular prize during events like Halloween, Winter, Goblin and Ursoth. Because the comboed jewels will be common and not a one time thing only like Para and Eye.

2. Mythic pet? I remembered Grimm was the "first" farmable mythic, we never got second or third or fourth...

3. Altars? Back then we can enter the event even without energies through the portals. The Boggie mansion was ok, only that it spawns inside the event. So, this means non-plat players (who dont buy kits) are stuck on farming on tombs for energy crafting instead of actually playing the event.

4. Legendary gears, in twink world the legendary gears from events became the standard gears. But was stuck on the 2014 Winter event's Icescale set, since then there was no progress.

5. Lastly, Bonus bosses. I would love the Idea that after defeating Scourge there would be a chance to make another boss spawn as a bonus, Drakeula for example. If we could have this kind of surprises, then I won't mind playing event with a PuG.

Anyway, thanks for this event. It was still fun
    Combo Jewel Recipe = Awesome Idea... a "Build-a-Jewel"... Pick your stats!

I dislike the "Altar" system... as a plat user I felt like many guildies and friends became freeloading leeches... Farm Energy! It's Free!
    I think Boogie room was a nice bonus to spawning a low level boss on a Gold/Plat tier run. Made it feel like less of a waste of energy.

Good legendary gear is critical to "continuous improvement" of the game... Every BIG event, the gear should get a little better so that the economy doesn't stagnate... there needs to be a reason for consumers to consume consumables (jewels, chests, crates)!!!

Bonus boss idea is interesting... I've always loved when Elite Krunch comes BUSTING through the wall!!! RAWR!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

They brought mythic weapons last years Halloween event..They brought new pets last year as well...Last years Halloween event had prizes worth working for. This year I wouldn't even use my time to keep going for platinum tier just for a vanity bow I could buy in auction for 200k. Let's be honest now, re-colored vanities? That just doesn't amuse me. Not to mention that the only new vanities they introduced in the Halloween event this year were the characters of their other game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

one more question though:

is pet attacking/distracted by invincible statues around paracelsus intended?
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    one more question though:

is pet attacking/distracted by invincible statues around paracelsus intended?
    this was something annoying

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."
    R E T I R E D

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

One major issue I had with Halloween event is every time I beat para with my mage and boogies portal spawned I couldnt go fight boggie. Really strange because my warrior got in every time. I'm fairly certain my mage would have been plat.if it hadn't been for this issue
    My mage ign is dizey
    My warrior ign is kickya
    Last edited by tomsawer; 11-04-2015 at 05:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomsawer View Post
    One major issue I had with Halloween event is every time I beat para with my mage and boogies portal spawned I couldnt go fight boggie. Really strange because my warrior got in every time. I'm fairly certain my mage would have been plat.if it hadn't been for this issue
    My mage ign is dizey
    My warrior ign is kickya
    Actually, Boogie didn't give any tier points, so fighting him wouldn't have helped you reach plat. He only dropped tokens and Boogie's bags.

IGN - GhettoSaatana

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Thanks for the info,Makes me feel little better bout not reaching plat. Bums me out my mage missed out on 4 or more dozen boggie bags

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Well imo it was disappointing...no para, and the vanity weapon + title was a bad price for plat tier. Idk...at least it was better that ursoth (which was bad :P) the mythics were the only items worth getting but they were not farmable so i had to buy plat to open chest in order to get one...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guild View Post
    Well imo it was disappointing...no para, and the vanity weapon + title was a bad price for plat tier. Idk...at least it was better that ursoth (which was bad :P) the mythics were the only items worth getting but they were not farmable so i had to buy plat to open chest in order to get one...
    People always like to critic, and less part of peoples just tell " Thank you" for thing which they got.
    Any Prize for plat tier will be cheap, because a lot of players can reach plat tier
    About Ursoth. Yup, i agree, first its was very bad, but STS made it little better.
    I think, its hard to make those events, and we need to say THANK YOU STS, because sts hardwork a lot
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onadraosari For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    People always like to critic, and less part of peoples just tell " Thank you" for thing which they got.
    Any Prize for plat tier will be cheap, because a lot of players can reach plat tier
    About Ursoth. Yup, i agree, first its was very bad, but STS made it little better.
    I think, its hard to make those events, and we need to say THANK YOU STS, because sts hardwork a lot
    I was disappointed seeing Halloween event the year before, setting up our expectations and now this year they go way below with re-colored vanities, 200k vanity weapons as platinum prize, the only thing they added this event was the gold slobber for leaderboard winners.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Youtuber View Post
    I was disappointed seeing Halloween event the year before, setting up our expectations and now this year they go way below with re-colored vanities, 200k vanity weapons as platinum prize, the only thing they added this event was the gold slobber for leaderboard winners.
    Its not sts made vanity weapons for 200k....
    Peoples put in auction for this price. Did u read my message? A lot of peoples can reach plat tier easy.
    I was in expedition camp, every 3rd person has Nekro...
    If to put gold slobber into plat tier, he too will be 200k and less...
    Peoples make prices for items, not STS
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Although I liked the idea of Boogie the reward from fighting Boogie needs to be improved. I skipped so many cuz y waste time when u can buy the bag for 2k at cs? Maybe he could've dropped jewels or a chance at lockeds.

Para definitely needs to be dialed down a bit instakilled by spikes is just a no fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Its not sts made vanity weapons for 200k....
    Peoples put in auction for this price. Did u read my message? A lot of peoples can reach plat tier easy.
    I was in expedition camp, every 3rd person has Nekro...
    If to put gold slobber into plat tier, he too will be 200k and less...
    Peoples make prices for items, not STS
    People make prices based on the value/quality of the items.

STG determines the value of these items based on their decisions on stats, rarity, and aesthetics.

The required points for plat tier is a gauge for item prices. The higher it is, the more likely the prizes are valuable (Halloween 2014 and Tarlok 2014 had 5k plat tier req's). Compare that to this year's Elondrian and Halloween points requirements.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

I would like to see some really challenging goal in Winter event. Ideally some super pet (but not too OP like SnS or Nekro last season). Make it 5000+ tokens or more, but give us a goal to think about when making priorities in the event.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post: