Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: not only they fixed the aegis' bug, but they also nerf it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle View Post
    Many others didn't suggest a VB party buff they suggested a class damage buff that has nothing to do with VB just if all three classes present on map. But I guess u would know that if u were ever invited to tank an elite on ur warrior. Don't feel bad though, no other tank has been invited either for the last two seasons.
    If I am not invited for runs on my Tank, that does not mean I will want to be a damage/dps class on my tank. Thats the rogue's job. That being said, the usefulness or worthlessness of a party buff skill upgrade for tanks depends on what that team-buff is. The team buff can be anything, not necessarily this or that. It can be decided by sts what party/team buff is best for a tank's usefulness in elite runs. It is not reasonable to give knee-jerk reactions even before the idea has been implemented.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 12-14-2015 at 02:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    If I am not invited for runs on my Tank, that does not mean I will want to be a damage/dps class on my tank. Thats the rogue's job. That being said, a party buff skill upgrade which will be useful to the whole party in pve and will make a team-buffing tank be chosen over an extra rogue depends on what that team-buff is. It is not reasonable to give knee-jerk reactions even before the idea has been implemented. How can we say that a team-buffing skill upgrade for tanks will not be useful for elite runs?
    Bro how will a VB skill buff that gives the entire party damage be useful if no tank currently uses VB in elite? VB doesn't have taunt and it's only function is increasing damage output and gaining mana in PvP. Most tanks go with 3-4 taunt skills in elite. HoR can't be replaced. Jugg offers armour and taunt as well as self heal. The other two skills are usually attack skills like CS SS or windmill. I'm sure if VB is upgraded to give a damage boost a lot of tanks will try it out in elites but as it is a skill without taunt or added survibilty a class buff seems a more practical and easier to implement solution. Tanks will be able to hold aggro and the whole party will benefit regardless of whether the tank is using VB or not. We have already seen the effect the temporary jugg buff had on server and the subsequent roll back.
    If u are not being invited to runs on ur tank u will make a rogue or a mage to farm. The question tanks are asking is why aren't we being invited to elites? The answer we are given is that added damage in the form of a rogue/Mage makes a run go faster than a tank maintaining aggro 100% and healing everyone every time. This means that a maxed out warrior doing their job perfectly is still not good enough for an elite pro pt run. This is what is causing the demise of the warrior from pve. No tank wants to be a damage dealer cause it goes against the very nature of tanking but neither do we want to remain in pve obscurity. The third of the population not being able to enjoy or even take part in PVE is therefore not pleased when there are silent nerfs to a weapon that many considered a god-send for the warrior class.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hustle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I said it already, long time ago, that the biggest scammer in AL is STS. Why tanks should be useful? If proc works, they hit more taking pve kill from dps, not to mention pvp... how sad...

On top there's very dirty n unclear/unfair policy regarding making changes n informing about them! Why don't u inform me about nerf the same way u inform about buff? Ur very selective! Misinformation on purpose or u stopped using brains. I must guess what's going on coz STS decided to scam me again...

whole community knows there is very strong opposition towards tanks among STS who play on DPS themselves, they just scarred to admit it publicly.
    Regards
    Swardix

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Swardix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

To who it may concern that say Warrior suppose to tank, Warrior suppose to protect parties. You are incorrect.

Most Warrior/Tanker/Knights role in other games not just purpose for holding aggro & make the team survive, they also can do massive destruction/high damage skills with a fair cooldown too.

Just take a look on what Warrior and Defender can do in the old Risk Your Life or Gladiator and Destroyer in the Dragon Nest SEA.

We know Arcane Legends want to be different but sometimes different is just complicated. Especially if you want to balance the game between high level and lower level. This will makes end game Warrior weak and unable to achieve what Warrior was design to be in AL.

Anyway, this thread will die on its own.
    Last edited by Froxanthar; 12-14-2015 at 09:29 PM. Reason: typos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swardix View Post
    I said it already, long time ago, that the biggest scammer in AL is STS. Why tanks should be useful? If proc works, they hit more taking pve kill from dps, not to mention pvp... how sad...

On top there's very dirty n unclear/unfair policy regarding making changes n informing about them! Why don't u inform me about nerf the same way u inform about buff? Ur very selective! Misinformation on purpose or u stopped using brains. I must guess what's going on coz STS decided to scam me again...

whole community knows there is very strong opposition towards tanks among STS who play on DPS themselves, they just scarred to admit it publicly.
    Regards
    Swardix
    This is exactly how I am feeling. I spent 2mil plus on buying the weapon plus jewels for it & now it works like a 100k deep blade of assault.
    This is exactly like a case of those people whole switch para gems for elon life shards in the trade window.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I blame the warriors of AL. We have not been vocal enough on forums and that seems to play a huge part in what gets buffed or nerfed in game. As mentioned it even plays a part in which threads get moved where. If AL can see the overall outrage of all warriors on how they have handled these issues they may be be inclined not to make huge changes to the warrior class based on what mages and rogues want and not what is best for the warrior class.
    Last edited by Hustle; 12-15-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I blame the warriors of AL. We have not been vocal enough on forums and that seems to play a huge part in what gets buffed or nerfed in game. As mentioned it even plays a part in which threads get moved where. If AL can see the overall outrage of all warriors on how they have handled these issues they may be be inclined not to make huge changes to the warrior class based on what mages and rogues want and not what is best for the warrior class.
    I think if we all made separate Forums, it might make STS more aware that we Warriors aren't a silent faction. You could all make different forums, if you'd like, or you could join the new one I'll make. It'll be titled "Warriors Need Glintstone Back - Balance The Game!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HotStuven View Post
    I think if we all made separate Forums, it might make STS more aware that we Warriors aren't a silent faction. You could all make different forums, if you'd like, or you could join the new one I'll make. It'll be titled "Warriors Need Glintstone Back - Balance The Game!"
    I have been trying bro. We have a couple of threads going in general discussion (despite all the attempts to derail them) and would love to help you on any thread you start. Our collective voices cannot be ignored for long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I have been trying bro. We have a couple of threads going in general discussion (despite all the attempts to derail them) and would love to help you on any thread you start. Our collective voices cannot be ignored for long.
    Thanks, man. That's what I was thinking. I made it, for those of you who want to support it and voice your opinions. We're too many players who are asking for something that makes sense. I don't think we can be ignored for so long. People are already quitting the game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Still waiting on a response from STG. Please show us you are a responsible gaming company who strives to be transparent and listens to their customers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Midievalmodel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Two weeks, over 150 posts in this thread and several other threads about the same matter and not a single reply. No talking about a fix/change, just a sign that the developers respect their community and the transparency they want to have in this game.

P.S. other game breaking bugs are piling up in the mean time

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Two weeks, over 150 posts in this thread and several other threads about the same matter and not a single reply. No talking about a fix/change, just a sign that the developers respect their community and the transparency they want to have in this game.

P.S. other game breaking bugs are piling up in the mean time
    Warriors have been scammed bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    Warriors have been scammed bro.
    Not the first time either. I still wasn't over what happened to the bulwark. Now this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Breaking News:

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    This was brought to my attention earlier today, and I believe it is an unintended side effect from the fix for the bug related to the effect being active even after you equip a different weapon.

Long story short, there won't be a fix for this until next year as we are all out of the office for the most part. It is however, on my list of things to look into when I return. It was not our intent to "stealth nerf" anything, just to fix the bug that previously existed.

Apologies for the time it took to respond to this feedback.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

News

Name:  KfwCa1h.png
Views: 204
Size:  91.3 KBName:  IzTQiRw.png
Views: 207
Size:  320.0 KB

21. The Following User Says Thank You to soon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

niceee, but i can assure you, it was improved in recent update,
    now, skill attacks count toward the proc, but you need to start the proc with normal attack, every cycle,
    but still, it is nowhere near to the power of aegis when it was first released
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!