Thread: Whats with the new quote/unquote scam attempts? (lolz)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Whats with the new quote/unquote scam attempts? (lolz)

Not in any particular order but

Scam attempt 1) "click the box and I'll go get your money". (upon i say "i'll wait" followed by them "sry I have no money, then going back to spamming "can someone give me free stuff")

Scam attempt 2) Opens trade, and either says nothing, or asks to see stuff and click box after you load without putting anything in thier box (are they hoping you accidently click?)

Scam attempt 3) After Items have been decided, price agreed, again with nothing in thier trade box "if thats your final offer check box please" (what am I? even just waking up Im not so stupid)

Scam attempt 4) "can I give you 4k and then get my other character for the other 21k"? (Can we try that in reverse?)

Scam attempt 5) After its shown in box "Can I see it"? I reply "you can see it in the trade box" to which they say "but I wanna compare it to what Im wearing".... So I reply (as always) "if you don't like it, we can trade back" and of course "NVM".

I mean wow, I know you have to be (to not use negativity) not paying attention, to actully let these happen, but WOW how pathetic are people, it's just so sad? And also pretty funny, so Im sry if any of these happened to you, but hopefully I gave you a good laugh if not.
    Tobikuma/Duciel/Thorulf - Alterra

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tobikuma For This Useful Post: