Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Coming Soon to Arcane Legends: Skill Mastery!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

it's 5.0 or 0.5 secs?

Enviado desde mi B1-730 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Why did u make one mastry for 10 points ! ....... why it wont be just five ! ......

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

gale force mastery, every tick removes all negative effect or 1 tick just 1 negative effect? does it rebuff also? like i have unlocked 50% armor bonus from gale force, then an armor reducing skill lands on me (eg aim shot, axe throw) which negates the 50% bonus and i will be on normal armor stat - 10%, then after the tick i will be rebuffed to +50% or just to my normal stat?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Why.. Did you guys nerf clock mastery ??? 10/10 was 4.0 sec now it's 3.5 may not seem like a lot but when you've calculated time and points it's a lot... Aaaaand you guys didn't communicat the nerf at all..wth just sneak in the nerf and hope we didn't see it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post
    Looking back on this the skill mastery system as a whole is meh. There's little to no variety or originality involved with the entire concept. While the OP was written trying to send a message of "Spend points in masteries for your own individual build." it is quite pointless since everyone's just going to follow the same build that's most effective in PvE/PVP as everyone else.

The entire mastery system just looks more like a "filler skill point dump" than an actual RPG skill system with substance.

Only some of the masteries look somewhat decent for each class None of the "bad skills" got masteries that could help them see use and some of the staple skills on common builds got useless masteries no one with a brain would waste skill points on.

I hope STS rethinks how they want to go about reviving their skill system. Because this mastery system will do nothing to breath life into the same old skills we've been using for the last 3 years.
    after trying thoroughly rogue's skill mastery and briefly for other classes, i agree with legally blonde here... most of the masteries don't offer enough variety... especially mastery of mana cost reduction and cooldown reduction, both are definitely increasing the skill potential, but in a very boring way... in fact, every mastery should give percentage based mana cost reduction, percentage based cooldown reduction, AND newly additional effect that increase by each skill points spent...

the cooldown reduction and mana cost reduction doesn't need to be high, but then again 20% mana cost reduction isn't much, 25% cooldown reduction neither, for 10 skill points. but it has to be percentage based, to be fair with other skills, because the cost for each mastery is the same, 1 skill point per 1 point of mastery...
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The only thing I have to add to this is that they are a tad weak, IMO. Although, how much do they change per skill point? Haven't leveled up yet.
    Something that would be cool in the future though however would be to maybe add a few skills to each class, and maybe add a skill slot too. Maybe create a new character as well, that'd be neat. Just thoughts I've been having lately

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Fire mastery not affective at all

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

What u mages gonna put your skill points in?