Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Jewels elixir

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

The main issue I face with this event is that farming jewels is not a realistic endeavor like crafting gems used to be. The old gems could be crafted easily because essence was readily available everyday, on any map, and so long as you actually played the game you could make a little spare gold by crafting them.

This new jewel system, however, has cracked spread all across Arlor where you have to run certain maps to get the materials you need to craft them, then you have to worry about the abysmal drop rates for these cracked jewels to the point where even if you do put in the time, you're not likely to get so much as a +3 out of it unless you farm yourself into a coma, never mind getting a +6 with a reasonable amount of effort.

I mean if we look at the facts here, they literally had to make a jewel elixir/event in order to make this a fun and viable option within the game when it used to be an integral and daily aspect of AL with Gems.

This coupled with the fact that they're not making these Jewel elixirs tradeable is cornering the Jewel farming experience to just players who have money to throw at the game.

How is this fair? Because I fail to see it.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sorcerie For This Useful Post: