Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Client 1.5 Released! Tons of New Features!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Post #1

Thanks STS for best MMORPG! Awesome Game ↖(^o^)↗

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Shoot only one respec scroll per account

On the plus side, thank you STS for all the hard work! Any more info on the 46 auto level pet? I wish Arcane abilities could be seen in pet menu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zorin View Post
    I don't understand the point of this update. What if you have 250 Fangs? Does that mean Fang 251 is unable to be picked up? That means you have to empty out to your crafting elements bag even though you have 500 slots because it's limited to 250.

Increasing the inventory slots from 500 to 1,000 is all that was needed.
    I totally agree with that for me it doesn't make sense to have 500 inventory slots but just 250 for crafting because the crafting stuff takes the most space in my inventory I collect recipes and ingredients for the right moment over long periods so the new inventory system what should get me out of space trouble now give me much more limiting than before (cuz not everything is stashable) pls change it or let us buy extra crafting inventory slots for story token or something like this up to 500 or 1k pls

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Repeat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wangkj View Post
    im pretty sure that comes when the expansion comes not the client
    No they will not if I remember right they told us that keys come later this season check keys thread at announcement section

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

i have several toons, and not any of them got 5 respec scrolls...

i think crafting inventory limit needs to be at least 500, or same number with maximum inventory... not 250... in my case, i have a toon that i am using for holding jewels/gems/etc and even though i have clean 500 inventory, it will be undesirable if i can't go to any battle maps with 251 crafting items in my inventory... also, crafting materials taking slots in stash is very strange, another confusing double standard...

tbh most of players will be a lot happier if you just make cleaner inventory UI with items grouping, multiple deletion, multiple gifts, or larger stash (only in this game that i found immobile stash capacity is smaller than mobile inventory capacity...)

but anyway, new crates UI, timed checkbox, and any other updates are superb! great job, and thank you

P.S. sad nerf to rogue's armor... very unnecessary...
    Last edited by extrapayah; 03-17-2016 at 06:40 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

or, can you make that any excess from 250 crafting inventory counted to normal inventory?

let's say i have 500 inventory, and i store 300 nature jewels, 250 of the nature jewels should not counted, but the other 50 will go as normal inventory, so i will have 450 left free slots

currently it have a big problem, and give disadvantages to many players, e.g. before the update you can store up to 500 jewels in one toon, but after update, you can only store 250 jewels, no matter how big your inventory capacity is...
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Perfect!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

When will be news about new arc pet? I didnt saw anyone talking about it like its not there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

What are these level 47 mythic items? Should I just abandon glintstone set quest?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I kind of dunno guys! So what means client update online?? Can you explain what the means and thanks you.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

For those annoyed by the craftable limit:

Stop. Don't ruin this for us. We no longer need to waste our time buying zillions of inventory space.
    Pay 120 story tokens for a new character and bam, you have another 250 slots for craftables. Plus 25 slots for whatever else you want to hold. Just transfer stuff through your stash.
    Again, stop. I'm tired of running Bard quests just to hold an extra 25 slots on my alts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Still can't update .. pld fix it

Sent from my vivo Y27 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

The best update so far and a lot of changes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    For those annoyed by the craftable limit:

Stop. Don't ruin this for us. We no longer need to waste our time buying zillions of inventory space.
    Pay 120 story tokens for a new character and bam, you have another 250 slots for craftables. Plus 25 slots for whatever else you want to hold. Just transfer stuff through your stash.
    Again, stop. I'm tired of running Bard quests just to hold an extra 25 slots on my alts.
    It's not that easy I have enough character but not every craftable item is tradeable or even stashable like event recipes, cryogems, orc vial, event essence etc it's important to talk about it cuz the new inventory should help us out of trouble but it makes everything harder than it already was. We definitely need more slots or collecting craftable things will not happen next season... for example the brood and spider crates recipes when a new event arrive with this system every player can Max collect 100-150 recipes maybe less or he kill his inventory the weeks between event and selling they are not stashable in most case
    Last edited by Repeat; 03-18-2016 at 03:43 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So why did I spend all that money for Glintstone gear? I doubt it will go anywhere in the future. I lub being nerfed right after War's become so OP, with their new Arc weap, that they completely control PVP? &&&&& You should've just added new skills and not this new masteries. It basically turns all of your "mastery stat points" into various passive stats. Complicated AF for anyone just starting out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Just to remember this is what u promised us...

- Inventory improvements to address limited inventory space problems.

There are so many comments and announcements from sts and the message is always... don't be sad folks u get more space wait for new client problem will be solved and then the long awaited update comes and I have to remove 100 item to be play able... thx sts that is exactly the extra space I was waiting for so long and when I look at the future I see that there is much less potential to make gold without collecting non stashable crafting items... but the good thing is now we can hold much more crates and do platinum opening as crazy all day long... Yippieh! I think I got the message behind these changes and what kind of players will benefit from it. I don't have a problem with buying platinum I think it's important to support the work of the developer with it but I don't like the idea that I HAVE TO BUY if I want to stay successful and that changes were made to destroy gold getting ways without plat... u say us the changes should improve our inventory but it doesn't it's much more limiting than before and I'm pretty sure u know that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    i have several toons, and not any of them got 5 respec scrolls...

i think crafting inventory limit needs to be at least 500, or same number with maximum inventory... not 250... in my case, i have a toon that i am using for holding jewels/gems/etc and even though i have clean 500 inventory, it will be undesirable if i can't go to any battle maps with 251 crafting items in my inventory... also, crafting materials taking slots in stash is very strange, another confusing double standard...

tbh most of players will be a lot happier if you just make cleaner inventory UI with items grouping, multiple deletion, multiple gifts, or larger stash (only in this game that i found immobile stash capacity is smaller than mobile inventory capacity...)

but anyway, new crates UI, timed checkbox, and any other updates are superb! great job, and thank you

P.S. sad nerf to rogue's armor... very unnecessary...
    Yes, I fully agree with your reasoning here extra. The way sts organized the the crafting materials is another perfect example of how little to no real consideration is given to game changes before their implementation and how the developers lack knowledge of basic game mechanics. In this case the amount of crafting materials one would actually pile up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Those are some impressive improvements STS team! Well done! Very well done indeed!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

chrome version still 1,1 ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I was banned for doing nothing pls guys unban me lol
    IGN: Dirtylord
    PS: i spent real money in acc so i rlly need that lol