Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Itemization Updates & The New Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I was recently hacked with me giveing any information away I lost 2 para 4 eyes shady and surge egg nekro egg arcane deary egg dragon hunter staff arcane ring planar pendent and full glintstone set. A guy called Caleb Wright ( sts developer ) helped me and got the account back.

What do I do this is such a waste of my time losing these and I need them back. Any advice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ydqm View Post
    I think it's just one of each noble, which imo isn't that bad!
    It's pretty good. Obv the value is in the 3 primary. Chaos will likely be very good after para phase. Diamond ok for tank. Others pretty useless. We will see. Can always sell them or socket the arcane weapons. We will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pingmill View Post
    I was recently hacked with me giveing any information away I lost 2 para 4 eyes shady and surge egg nekro egg arcane deary egg dragon hunter staff arcane ring planar pendent and full glintstone set. A guy called Caleb Wright ( sts developer ) helped me and got the account back.

What do I do this is such a waste of my time losing these and I need them back. Any advice.
    It's your own fault. Sts can't do anything about that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    I quit. Not only did I just buy 6 eye gems. Not too much you know, only 42m for them. You double the jewel drop across arlor? So what could be a similar value trade off in practical gold just got cut in half? So I lose 21m on my purchase? Sorry guys. You did this with nekro. Bought for 58. Fine with depreciation. Available for crate tokens. Worthless. I've always been happy to pay a premium for initial advantage. This is going too far. Remiem, y'all messed up this time. And will prob lose one of your best paying customers. Nobody respond to my useless Mage gear thread. It's ok. But this feels like stealing. And when you talking about class balance pls mention mages. Rogues still have more armor than Mage. What do Mage have better than rogue and tank besides mana and ability to give mana. Pls sts, tell me more about class balance. Maybe I should just donate my gold and items back to you. Mages good in clash. It's a made up bastardized version of ctf. Not even real as far as you devs are concerns. Whatever. Tired of getting screwed over.

-Papa

Totally can understand Papa in every single point

Why that decrease on power on the arc ring???
    Never before any arcane item had those changes like Kershal for example.
    Even that item was good over many expansions.

You should better release more powerful stuff as you did before instead of nerf the old stuff which is automatically weaker when new stuff comes.

Just disappointed about 90% of those client changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well they should

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

+ Client update (3/16): Jewel drop rate has been doubled across the board.
    So just to clarify, you mean each and every zone will have 2x high chance to get a jewel than prior to 1.5 client? Or did you mean certain zones will have higher drop rate thus increasing more jewels overall in the game?

I was not aware that it was 8 nobles per eye. I'll need to rethink now. I think I'm happy with 48 nobles for my eyes. Can we choose them or is it simply one of each. At work now. I'll check in later. Sorry for the misplaced rant. Thank you for the pm Rem!

Prepare for a CS flood of Noble Water Jewels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I quit. Not only did I just buy 6 eye gems. Not too much you know, only 42m for them. You double the jewel drop across arlor? So what could be a similar value trade off in practical gold just got cut in half? So I lose 21m on my purchase? Sorry guys. You did this with nekro. Bought for 58. Fine with depreciation. Available for crate tokens. Worthless. I've always been happy to pay a premium for initial advantage. This is going too far. Remiem, y'all messed up this time. And will prob lose one of your best paying customers. Nobody respond to my useless Mage gear thread. It's ok. But this feels like stealing. And when you talking about class balance pls mention mages. Rogues still have more armor than Mage. What do Mage have better than rogue and tank besides mana and ability to give mana. Pls sts, tell me more about class balance. Maybe I should just donate my gold and items back to you. Mages good in clash. It's a made up bastardized version of ctf. Not even real as far as you devs are concerns. Whatever. Tired of getting screwed over.

-Papa

I wouldn't be surprised if eyes even raise after this annoucement. You can bath in nobles now for your investment, that doesn t sound too harsh for hoarders, while the game is leveled out for new players. All in all a wise decision from sts. (No i didn t hoard eyes, yes, i was here for an expensive nekro too).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1 question
    new arcane ring coming?

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

I was not aware that it was 8 nobles per eye. I'll need to rethink now. I think I'm happy with 48 nobles for my eyes. Can we choose them or is it simply one of each. At work now. I'll check in later. Sorry for the misplaced rant. Thank you for the pm Rem!

No worries. Glad the news helps. For the conversion it will just be one of each.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

So basically para gem is worth more after update than it is now? you get 1 noble of each kind?? thats insane

"just one" of EACH..imagine the price
    Last edited by stricker20000; 03-17-2016 at 01:29 PM.
    We need party-option for raid! :P

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stricker20000 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

-Papa

I hope that the rengol locks can be converted to the new cryostar locks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

also, double jewel drop rate doesn't mean it will get half cut in price... take a look at fangs...

devs should have checked market price in cs/trader market before releasing this kind of conversion in detail... or should have some surveys, talks with players, etc etc...
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

stop listening to crying baby sts, let eye gem and para stay as it is, convert it to 8 NOBLES will gives over advantage to the hoarder lol..... i even cant fully noble my gear coz the drop rate is abyssmal, spent over 70million.. and yet ppl with 1 eye can get 8 NOBLES WTF....lol

PS : IM REALLY NOT OWNING UNSOCKET ANY OF THOSE GEMS !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    also, double jewel drop rate doesn't mean it will get half cut in price... take a look at fangs...

devs should have checked market price in cs/trader market before releasing this kind of conversion in detail... or should have some surveys, talks with players, etc etc...
    I got a damged finesse in regular tindirin wilds maybe thats what they mean?
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

sts u talking about class balance?, i have joined recently to pvp endgame and i have seen the unfair class balance, the mayority of decent rogues are destroyed by the tanks, for example without pet compensation the warrior in many times has more damage than rogue (if the tank has a nekro and arc sword.) the heal is around 3k more than a rogue heal, armor is around 800-700k more than a rogue as someone says and you are decreasing the pasive critical wich is the rogues´s special stat, so tell me, with that difference of stats who you thing can win a vs? the mages now are so weak, in my case i have 5.7k heal-1.6k armor and without arcane shield i die in one rogue´s combo or by one warrior pool, and the thing about the skills mastery on razor shield is not aplicable to twink in lower lvl, so with the new update of rogues armor reduction you are DESTROYING TWINK at lower lvls and increasing the supremacy of the warriors in all pvp lvls...
    56 latinhero , 46 heroelatino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

and stop nerfing all things.... lv cap increased hope for a good gear, we get a gear nerfed instead... rogues with myth set already paper now u nerfed its armor. my not cut its hp to 1k max instead LOL...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pingmill View Post

Planar pend and glintstone set are not tradable... where would they go? Liquidated?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Is Arcane shards, planar ingot etc gonna be useful for Lv 56?

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoardseeker View Post
    The Rumour is True O.o

Arcane Weapons Released on same date as Rumour and now Gems converted into Jewels lalal
    What?? New Arcane Weapons?? You gotta be trolling bro they bearly reaped Arcane weps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Finally 56s

Sent from my SM-T215 using Tapatalk