Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Knights of Cydonia - a helpful, friendly guild, welcomes all!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    #5 I have a real life as well and can not really afford to concentrate on two games, and while i was hitting cap in PL, I felt I had been neglecting SL.

#6 I've put alot of time and money into KoC, and consider it as a family, and even tho KoC will be in PL, not all the same people will be in it.
    I'm not close to level capped in PL due to your #5 reason above so I'm not going back until I have time to cap all 3 toons in SL or they release guilds and I can do PL runs with KoC... The guild has made SL such a better experience than trying to find mostly random groups to play through levels with in PL. Come back to SL Eb, and eventually you can go back to PL when guild are out. There should be a good amount of overlap.
    Infinite Union Officer:
    Firoth, engineer. Firothi, operative. Firothon, commando.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just made an alt character, felt that I wanted to play as an op for awhile. Please add Goodcat everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyache View Post
    I'm not close to level capped in PL due to your #5 reason above so I'm not going back until I have time to cap all 3 toons in SL or they release guilds and I can do PL runs with KoC... The guild has made SL such a better experience than trying to find mostly random groups to play through levels with in PL. Come back to SL Eb, and eventually you can go back to PL when guild are out. There should be a good amount of overlap.
    My thoughts exactly
    <Infinite Union> Eyeofnewt Engi - Eyesssniper Op - LelouchX Com ~ GinFiend
    *G+ Chat For STS Community**Newt's Engi Build*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Who can recruit? I am still looking to join, but haven't been on when Ebalere or Skavenger have been on (although I just sent friend requests to their alts). PUGs are fun most of the time, but just like everyone else I like consistency and competecy (My operative cannot afford to tank using health stims as armor, LOL).
    Star Legends: Ravand (Lvl 32 Operative); Ravund (Lvl 15 Commando); Ravind (Lvl 17 Engineer)
    Pocket Legends: Ravand (Lvl 36 Dex-Bird); Ravund (Lvl 2 Bear); Ravond (Lvl 2 Mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

<3 KoC. Hey Skav, just a heads up. I was in Numa Towne the other day and overheard a lot of people saying "KoC is overated" or "they only accept popular and high lvl players". We at KoC are all about fairness. So those of you who think this couldnt be more wrong. KoC accepts any type of player be it a popular well-known forumer, or a lvl 1 or 26. I know its not for me to say, but i wanted to tell all those people who think KoC is only for certain players.

-Moth
    Last edited by Mothwing; 09-06-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    <3 KoC. Hey Skav, just a heads up. I was in Numa Towne the other day and overheard a lot of people saying "KoC is overated" or "they only accept popular and high lvl players". We at KoC are all about fairness. So those of you who think this couldnt be more wrong. KoC accepts any type of player be it a popular well-known forumer, or a lvl 1 or 26. I know its not for me to say, but i wanted to tell all those people who think KoC is only for certain players.

-Moth
    Lol, people can't even make up their mind, one minute we are a noob guild, next we are overated and only take high levels. One thing I have learned is to just ignore it. All I care about is my guildies, as far as im concerned the outsiders can direct their comments and statements at the nearest brick wall. Bottom line is you can't please everyone, and you will always have Haters.

Thanks for the post moth, maybe one day the trash talking will stop, but I doubt it.
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skavenger216 View Post
    Lol, people can't even make up their mind, one minute we are a noob guild, next we are overated and only take high levels. One thing I have learned is to just ignore it. All I care about is my guildies, as far as im concerned the outsiders can direct their comments and statements at the nearest brick wall. Bottom line is you can't please everyone, and you will always have Haters.

Thanks for the post moth, maybe one day the trash talking will stop, but I doubt it.
    Couldnt be more well said BTW check ur pm's

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post

-Moth
    Listen to moth guys. I was let in the day I got the game (maybe day after?) I just made my first character, went to the KoC forum site, and was accepted before I even made my 3 toons. We are full of friendly people, and all we want in to have fun playing the game while respecting other players. This is not a lot to ask. I know that new recruits are required to register at the forum site. Recently, someone told me they were really interested, so I got an office to talk to him. I found out later that he refused to sign up at the forum site and then pmed that officer after joining another guild saying that he found what he was looking for without wasting his time with us. If anyone is have trouble "getting in," it is because this type of person I referenced above is also out there trying to get in and the gms and officers need to screen them out. If someone in KoC is disrespectful to others, whether in a guild or not, it makes all us knights look bad. Sorry, not trying to speak for our gms, but this experience annoyed me and thought I would share.

Also, anyone who thinks that KoC only let's in highest levels, or that we are elite, probably thinks this because so many of our members are high levels. why is that you ask? Because the veterans of the guild care enough to help newcomers level up. I had my engi level 25 within a day and a half, and I didn't do it all myself. I've helped other level up, I helped others level Alts, others have helped me level my Alts...........

It's funny how people outside KoC have lots of bad things to say, but the people in the guild don't. I wonder if that means anything.....
    Last edited by LelouchX; 09-07-2011 at 01:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Just wanted to drop in and say hello, I've done some runs with KoC members and wanted to say that they're first class, good folks.

Engineer, Operative & Commando | V for Vendetta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Koc is friendly n accepting i say this as an outsider and a guild master. They have players who r noobs to players who been here since the beta. Rock on Koc . Haters gonna hate. as our guild moto we say "if your not first your last" i think maybe it speaks for u too. meaning haters due to ur bad azz leaderboard status!
    As always Friendly L.O.A , Cagedkiller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cagethewicked View Post
    Koc is friendly n accepting i say this as an outsider and a guild master. They have players who r noobs to players who been here since the beta. Rock on Koc . Haters gonna hate. as our guild moto we say "if your not first your last" i think maybe it speaks for u too. meaning haters due to ur bad azz leaderboard status!
    Leaderboards are fun, but they really dont mean anything. A guild doesnt have to be on LB in order to be a friendly, helpful guild. Im sure other guilds are just as good as ours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This guild seems awesome, how do I join? Sorry, kinda new to this, and I'd love to play with some new friends ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by missleopard View Post
    This guild seems awesome, how do I join? Sorry, kinda new to this, and I'd love to play with some new friends ^.^
    Look for anyone of us in game. An officer will need to talk to you, but anyone from our guild can find an officer for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing:407504
    Leaderboards are fun, but they really dont mean anything. A guild doesnt have to be on LB in order to be a friendly, helpful guild. Im sure other guilds are just as good as ours.
    Yep very true , cant say its not a nice achievement though . Seems its wat most guilds strive for (also may be why the fail) but well said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Leaderboards are fun, but they really dont mean anything. A guild doesnt have to be on LB in order to be a friendly, helpful guild. Im sure other guilds are just as good as ours.[/QUOTE]

Also it was a compliment not meant to offend moth. Sorry if it came off in a way to take it others wise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Also it was a compliment not meant to offend moth. Sorry if it came off in a way to take it others wise.[/QUOTE]

Np! I understand the only difference between, us, vendetta, and neon genesis between other guilds is the member count. Every day we (not sure about the others) have at least 15+ members on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've done several runs with KoC members, and I agree that they are friendly, helpful, and great gamers! (Same goes for V for Vendetta).

Ket, Engineer
    <Neon Genesis>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixdeaftaxis View Post
    I've done several runs with KoC members, and I agree that they are friendly, helpful, and great gamers! (Same goes for V for Vendetta).

Ket, Engineer
    <Neon Genesis>
    Thanks for the compliment! I have had the same experience with ur guildies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

GRATS TO KoC for having at least one of all classes with crafted set, another guild first? I think so! Buying plat today for some serious grinding!
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums