Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post
First thought that came to mind when I saw the update: Kill me now.

As expressed by other players before me, this is just so disappointing. I have a few questions for the developers of this game.

Did any of you did the Orcslay set and Glintstone set like we did? Like seriously hunting for hours or maybe paying up millions for fangs? I think not. I'm assuming as developers, you have everyhting instantly granted to you. Even if you craft, you wouldn't even need to farm for the ingredients. If you really did, you would understand where all this negative reactions are coming from.

Most of us understand the the game must progress and that includes new gears and pets. But the rate at which you are going about it is ridiculous. I'm sure I'm not the only that feels that they have been totally ripped off. First, yes, the rogue and sorcerer Glintstone set sucks, but that's tolerable for PvE players. As for PvP, it's too much of a joke to even comment at this point. Second, the proc rate for mage sets is a joke compared to the HP and damage that we lost. Third, how are level 41 gears better than 46 gears? So we have to tell ourselves, "At least we got our AP, aura, and title." Just so it won't be as depressing. Then comes the update to craft it for Glintstone tokens. The whole set is equivalent to 900 tokens. Not even enough for the mythic 47 weapon which I believe is worth 960 tokens.
bhaha 900 for set glinstone, Rip for new mythic recoulor