Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: State of the game: two questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Please better twink armor, and more legendary weps... Twinks need new stuff too...

But honestly what makes the game alot more exciting are EVENTS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

1. remove scaling from the system, both for loot, and mobs... people will go to old maps if they can get the best gears on that map's level range, e.g. best l10 gears in elite brackenridge, best l15 gears in elite ydra forest, no one will run old maps if they get like 5th best l56 gears, 4th best l56 gears, etc. and loot like jewels should also be distributed based on tier, e.g. tier 1-2 on brackenridge-ydra forest, tier 2-3 on dead city-kraken. also scaling up by party members only effect negatively in party play, adding all more reasons to get picky on party -> pug will be dead -> new players will suffer

2. i wanted to say shared pet stable :P, but probably it is categorized as changing the system, and economist might get mad... so a simple skill switch button to change skillsets with certain cooldown, probably in city we will have a npc to set our skills into two skillsets, and then inside battle, we can only change between those two skillsets
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    But honestly what makes the game alot more exciting are EVENTS!
    Tell me more... what type of Events are your faves?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Opry View Post
    1. i want more customisable inventory, such all the same item will be stackable, and we have like expand button, so we can delete all the same thing once or one by one from expanded button. it will help so we must not scrolling a hundred same item to get what we need in the bottom if the inventory
    2. i want like elite maps have tier, maybe easy, normal, hard. so player with lowest gear can farming too but offcourse with lower drop rate. and the hard one is for overpowered player which still want play with stategy in adition increased drop rate.
    1+ great ideas
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

1. Inventory accessibility

2. A quick swap menu. This displays your 4 most recent items and pets that you equipped and you can re-equip em without having to go search through your inventory as if it was an unorganized purse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I think the skill upgrades offered with the glintstone sets should be implemented for all players. Those skill upgrades are fun, and useful. These are the type of skill upgrades we expected to see in masteries.
    Last edited by Avaree; 04-11-2016 at 03:38 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

1. Another set of levels like planar tombs. Super hard with rare loot, essence that can be sold or traded.

2. Quests to upgrade items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

1) Rescale damage in endgame PVP. DPS classes should die fast but not 1-2 hits.

2) Add elite survival mode. A dungeon-like map which spawns waves of expansion-themed mobs with boss at end of every 5th wave. Potions and ankhs disabled. Rewards are non-tradeable stuff (pots,ankhs,crafting components required for gear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Tell me more... what type of Events are your faves?
    For me it's events that don't confine the players to just the event map and wherever it is energy essences drop. Something like the 2013 Tarlok event. Most of the time during that event we were on maps, killing bosses after bosses, for a chance of event portal. I also love events like the harvest event, which encourage all three classes to work together and share their loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

The Easter Egg Event was pretty good too in a non exploitiv way: eggs carried the chances of teeth and some useful but not op myth ring. They were easy to farm/craft and held their value for a long time. Hint: replace teeth with coins, add a good belt, not op, but with nice proc....

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

1.Hibiscus quest.Should either make the effect last longer or make it work on smaller worms too.

2.Fact that either its 3 maps or 5 maps,people always run with shortest and easiest map.This making the other maps a dead map.So my suggestion is adding a specific craft material on each map.This ensure people to run the other map so they can craft certain item.

3.Liquidate trash item from inventory always a problem.Should make it possible to choose to sell all certain rarity item from a tab.Like example I choose weapon menu then I choose to sell all epic rarity item and then tap sell.

That's all for now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

1. Fix bugs/glitches first and always test new content before releasing it worldwide.
    2. A female/male option to all classes.

thanks for asking

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iisolah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I would add more ways to make gold by farming not just farming for 1 item for a entire season like fangs last season. I would also like 2 see some robot vanities ty for asking us I appreciate it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Major Upgrade In farming! It should be similar to tiers of farming (high price items rare drop rate, medium price items medium drop rate (eggs) and small price items that should be easily looted.

- Should be items that are very rare to loot off bosses, not mobs (Nobody even fought the bosses in Glintstone). This should be incredibly difficult to loot, but a huge payoff.

- Egg farming! The only map I farm right now is Lost Mage's Mine, since the eggs are in demand, and they can be looted at a pretty consistant rate. This will be possible with useful legendary eggs (not op, but useful, for example kelvin for stun).

- Higher tiers of jewels should be lootable off of bosses.

- Craftable gears (worse than super rare dropped gear) that can be gotten with a bit of work (not as difficult as Glintstone Set).

Then finally we need nice exclusive event vanities like ghost set, ice golem set, and tree set.
    Ign - Coolguymage

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

DK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The two things i think would keep me interested.

New good and obtainable gear, maybe something like sets with interesting set bonuses that could be build specific e.g. bow vs dag rogue. Allowing for greater build flexibility and greater individuality.

A rework of the current skill system, offering more skills creating more playstyle variation. (The new maps prove to me you can do this, so many varied effects, buffs / debuffs etc.) Upgrading old and rarely used skills and changing the skill mastery system, so that each skill mastery adds pve and pvp value.

Other things:

Pvp / pve swap out.

New vanitys.

Something to help mana drain and pot reliance.

Farmable yet obtainable rare items.

Better cr@p item delete system.

Arena 2.

New mini games.

More maps.

More difficult quests.

New pvp content.

---

Ultimately its about creating new and exciting things to do and farm, while improving on what is already in place.

Thanks for listening.

S

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solanu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

1. Scale old elites and add some cool stuff to farm there. We have such wonderful old maps that no-one runs, it's a shame. Now, I imagine there is a reason as to why you adamantly refuse to do this, so maybe it's time you guys shared this with us. So a counter question - why don't you want to scale old elites?

2. Hire a team of individuals to do proper testing and do proper game moderating.

Good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

1) the plat offers working
    2) Pvp Kdr Respec

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

2. Make running maps rewarding. The Planar Tombs is a good model for this. Back in the days, if you were lucky you could loot a weapon or chest, and if not, at least you get fragments and essences which you could use to buy Breeze egg to sell. It would be great to have this concept applied to every map (with low level players in mind) but especially for the elite maps.

To do this we need:
    • overhaul of the loot table (out with the old armors and helms, OK, we have new and better ones. Put in jewels, chance of elixir/ankh/key, chance of eggs previously only available during events or from special crates, etc)
    • balanced distribution of highly desirable items (if you put L56 mythic armor and weapon in locked crates, have the belt and helm drop from elite bosses, while ring and amulet can be crafted from farmed components)
    • overhaul of the token vendor inventories so people have new shiny things to buy with dragkin tooth, Rengol tokens, Underhul coins, Planar fragments, etc.
    • Put some sort of "Easter egg" loot on every map, something rare, a high value item, and noone knows what it is until they run the map and maybe get very lucky.

The idea is to make running every map--not just one or two of them--potentially lucrative. The idea is to make people want to kill elite bosses because the chests they drop may contain something really desirable, or even if you're not lucky, a token, a currency of some sort. The idea is to make people want to come in game and play in the maps even when there is no weekend or big event.

1. Make inventory more user-friendly. Once you get to people to run more maps they will run into inventory problems. So either:
    • Allow selection and deletion of multiple similar items instead of the tedious, time consuming, one-by-one liquidation
    • Allow loot picking filter (for example we can make pet ignore water jewels, commons and rares)
    • Create an inventory cleaning NPC to vacuum unwanted items at a click of a button

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

1) inventory management. Make items stack please! (Like energy essences)

2) i would like to see a new map implemented into each campaign zone, such as a tomb/alternate route from the last map. And it needs to be an elite dungeon requiring you to be at the current level cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I love the way Kraken worked when it came out -- it was varied w/ items that were good and looked different, it was introduced in stages and each boss had a different item to farm, so people had to help each other in different maps to get their items.

I also enjoy the way the events create an item rotation in time, so certain items are available only once a year. During the rest of the year, the players interact with each other to acquire these items.

I do not like that players can now be L46 noobs. Please make it so only people who have a capped toon can auto-level. Either that or make it so they have to play until Kelys or Expedition before they get access to auto-level. At least show some knowledge of the game before choosing to fast level their character.

Star light, star bright...