Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Design Blog] About the Antignome Set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Does that mean people will be able to sell most of the original set while keeping the upgraded one ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Everything is tradeable except the Amulet, however the Gold Chest that you can get the Amulet in is tradeable. This is by design to retain the value of the Gold Chests on the secondary market.
    This will make it sooooooooo easy for most people to get the the upgraded 'SET'.

If your in a decent size guild, you can borrow 4/5 pieces and just buy those gold chests and get an amulet and now you have a a 'GREAT SET' that's easily obtain by most people.

I recommend, once the SET is flag as completed with the upgraded to the NEW SET, then the old SET should be bound and untradable to that account or characters. This will give a player a choice to sell it or retained the set.

But if the upgraded SET remains like it is now, it will make farming and the new SET pretty much worthless fairly fast.

Then you pretty much have a repeated last season similar to the glintstone set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    This will make it sooooooooo easy for most people to get the the upgraded 'SET'.

If your in a decent size guild, you can borrow 4/5 pieces and just buy those gold chests and get an amulet and now you have a a 'GREAT SET' that's easily obtain by most people.

I recommend, once the SET is flag as completed with the upgraded to the NEW SET, then the old SET should be bound and untradable to that account or characters. This will give a player a choice to sell it or retained the set.

But if the upgraded SET remains like it is now, it will make farming and the new SET pretty much worthless fairly fast.

How do you know people aren't going to scam your set? Personally, I wouldn't lend out my hard earned set..
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    How do you know people aren't going to scam your set? Personally, I wouldn't lend out my hard earned set..
    then can't you just resell it so someone else can buy it and upgrade, then they resell.... and repeats ....

i think ideally it would be best to not keep the old one (economically wise anyways)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

That's besides the point. We're not talking about scamming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

How u bought para gems? :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Everything is tradeable except the Amulet, however the Gold Chest that you can get the Amulet in is tradeable. This is by design to retain the value of the Gold Chests on the secondary market.
    except there is another way to obtain the amulet, i think the gold chest value will still be high... e.g. locks

i think you have to consider the fact that the amulet we can get from inside the chest might be of the type we don't want... hence trading will be necessary...
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

You can make the set have bonus for the other elite maps but that bonus will be lower than the cryostar content..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elitwarrio View Post
    How u bought para gems? :-)
    With insurance, even if the dude stole my item, I had the gold value of the item.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

With insurance, even if the dude stole my item, I had the gold value of the item.
    So for set could be the same no? But im sure u have friends that u dont worry to give the set without insurance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post

In this drop rate, maybe just 1 or 2 guilds can do that. I know this not even a week but... This set supposed to use in new elite map when they come but i guess no one get the full set in time without spend crazy amount of gold. Well at least who got one piece of the set will super happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I believe in some good old hard work, but the drop rate of these items bordering insane. If arcane items r so readily available and they r supposed to be the rarest y is this set so difficult? Its turning farming into one big load of frustration. Sometimes u need to dangle a few baits out there to make it worthwhile, give us some hope...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gatzoo5505 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

With great power comes great responsibility. Before all that comes a lot of death.
    Sts, have you even inserted the set items in the loot table?
    Secondly, we need 56 gears for two main reasons:
    1) not everyone is going to chase or be able to chase the set gears.
    2) farming underhul maps & esp the bosses with current 46 underhul mythics is a death sentence for many of us. Ppl are barely playing map 2 & 3 of underhul.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bonjovi3223 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I just want to know, do i need the full set to get the sparkly thing under your feet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ydqm View Post
    I just want to know, do i need the full set to get the sparkly thing under your feet?
    Hell yea sparkles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default [Design Blog] About the Antignome Set

Quote Originally Posted by Thundyrz View Post
    Ok thanks for the clarification. I admit I'm worried about taking gear in this direction. As Ravager pointed out, having too much gear for players to manage can be major drag on gameplay. Players will end up spending our precious resources, our time and gold, on managing gear and respec-ing our skill builds.

During gameplay, things change quickly and often. For example you might be called on to join a CTF clash game just after you finished running an Elite dungeon. And, right before that Elite dungeon you tried a timed run in a normal map and before that you were standing in Expedition camp looking shiny with a banner and before that you were goofing off in the guild hall with pets. Having to switch everything constantly throws up barriers and makes game relationships harder to maintain. If my friend calls me to pvp moments after I finished switching to my underhul gear and spec, I'm not going to want to go help him or her.

Again, with gear that's the 'best everywhere' we didn't have to think about switching our gear. Now we have to worry about gear sets, jewels (yes the antignome buff def helps on that front, but that's a band-aid), and respec-ing. If this is the direction gear will go, please consider an overhaul of how gear and respecs are managed in the client. Loadouts that are accessible on the main screen and having multiple skill builds that you can switch between (and don't have to pay for every time) would be very positive steps.

Gear sets that are zone-specific increase overhead costs, both for the players and for the developer. If you do ultimately go that route, I want to ensure devs are prepared to absorb the extra develompent costs needed to ensure gameplay is not impeded. What truly makes this game is fun is the people we play with and the friendships we develop. Those relationships are STS' most precious resource, imo.
    I definitely agree with this. This gear should work both in pvp and pve based. Devs pls look into this, gamers will have a difficult time in switching gears as this will be a hassle/tiresome in our side. I suggest you can let us used this and for set there should be at least a bonus if one aquire min like 2 items of the set to be able for him to at least withstand in pvp.
    Last edited by Shimada; 04-26-2016 at 07:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Fair enough. But.. what if i want the mage amulet and i keep looting rogue or warrior ones which i don't need? Only to liquidate for 139g?
    I think you should make and npc or something where we can exchange amulets because of this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I guess if you're a warrior then most of the time you'll get warrior amulet. Is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk