Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP!!!! IPAD 2 or A ANDROID TABLET!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hardware wise, apple cant complete. there's more variety, more powerful tablets for android hands down.

software wise, iOS still has an edge...but i highly doubt for long. as honeycomb (android 3.0) matures, its only gonna get better and more versatile.

all apples recent moves have been an attempt to gain back their lost market share, but its only one company working against many other voint ventures to ensure android reigns supreme.

besides...i never heard the CEO of google tell any of us we were using our phones wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just go Samsung galaxy tablet 10.1, its features are quite amazing and it is the latest version of android tablet just go for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angelinaS31 View Post
    Just go Samsung galaxy tablet 10.1, its features are quite amazing and it is the latest version of android tablet just go for it.
    Omg....hahaha stop necroing all the threads this is 3rd in 2minutes.... look at the date it was posted before you post.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im an android fanboi too. Take a locked down os like iOS and you have garbage, pain in the *** itunes and very little customization.

Android on the other hand has a huge underground development that apple locksdown, has flash player as mentioned before so you can play flash games something apple definitely does not want. A huge amount of customization(custom roms, many launchers with different themes). Lots of ease of use if you are familiar with a PC. You can load your music from foolders, you dont have to have craptunes. And another huge advantage is the multitude of ports, a very universal micro usb comes on many tabs and HDMI is freaking awesome without an expensive crap dongle. If you have movies on your device you can easily hook it up to your tv and watch them on a full screen, great for when you are out of town at a hotel or friends house.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I say iDevice. Better online market. Better, simpler, more efficient with system resources and more stable OS. iPad is actually cheaper than most competitors and is better equipped. The only "downfall" is that yes, Apple is pretty well locked down. However, with the proper know-how and software that limitation is removed and you will basically have a downsized laptop. Cydia (underground software and apps) opens it all up thus removing the Android "advantage". All the bits in the above post can be done on iDevices this way. I have a good friend who sold his Android after seeing what my iPod touch can do. And he was the world's biggest Apple hater! Nuff said...
    Last edited by Cyberius; 10-06-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

ill buy anything if its shiny and made by apple
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I suggest going to the store and trying iPad-AsusTransformer-Galaxytab before choosing based on the good folks here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Guys I would hope by now that he has made up his mind and bought himself a device considering this thread was necro'd and is about 3 months old....lmao

Whats evn funnier is if you read my post ^^ about 3 up you would have seen this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have an ipad and an android transformer tablet and i can honestly say the transformer is the best $600 bucks i have ever spent in my entire life.
    (399 for tablet 150 for docking station before taxes.) Samsung 10.1 is great but the transformer works as a notebook also which makes it by far the best android tab. (docking works as an extended 6 hours battery life including the 10 hurs of battyer on the tablet alone)

Tournament & Ladder Leader Onaraasider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

iPad 2 becuz of Steve jobs.
    Thanks to Aaroniero Arruruerie for the wonderful signature
    tap green thumb or thanks button if i helped!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    Guys I would hope by now that he has made up his mind and bought himself a device considering this thread was necro'd and is about 3 months old....lmao

Whats evn funnier is if you read my post ^^ about 3 up you would have seen this
    LOL. Then he can go buy a Motorola Razor these things never crash!