Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Suggestion] Buff Warriors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default [Suggestion] Buff Warriors

i feel my warrior lack in something...
    like some masteries is kinda useless i think?

Warriors need buff too T-T

to all warriors out there please share your opinion about what we still need ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

LOL
    JUGG wasnt enuff? guess this post being a joke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Warrior need something, I don't know if it is a buff, but war needs a skill for make the mobs attack they and leave the poor Blue guy alone. (A upgrade in Jugg that make it, mobs have their dmg reduced and take the war as target). The war don't need dmg, armor or HP, only need something for make the rogue/mage stay alive.

Enviado desde mi B1-730 mediante Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Manuel Emilio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i dont say that jugg is not enough...
    im just suggesting that some masteries need to change like skyward smash masteries it increase the radius but not total max target or the jugg masteries 5 sec cd reduction is kinda meh to me i dont feel it anyway they should make it like return damage instead? i think it would be great in pve what do u think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deathzx021 View Post
    im just suggesting that some masteries need to change like skyward smash masteries it increase the radius but not total max target or the jugg masteries 5 sec cd reduction is kinda meh to me i dont feel it anyway they should make it like return damage instead? i think it would be great in pve what do u think?
    The war have to take dmg, the rogues do dmg, the Jugg masterie is for hard elite boss or PvP, where 5 secs make the difference between live or dead. The war is already good enough, even with no masteries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i know jugg is already good but other skill like chest splitter is left behind? it have useless masteries imo we have mana pots we dont need mana consumption reduction

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    No decent warrior should be asking for a buff.

If anything your warrior might be lacking in skill knowledge or gear.

Edit:sorry if that was too blunt for anyone's tastes.
    Too bad 90% of the time blunt is what's needed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Skyward Smash mastery conflicts the with first upgrade of Skyward Smash as well. The mastery does not add to the 6m of the first upgrade on charge. Other classes who have larger aoe upgrades, I believe, their masteries add to these types of upgrades for the extra aoe range. Seems like a bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

i feel my warrior lack in something...
    Could that something be...
    gear?

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Skyward Smash mastery conflicts the with first upgrade of Skyward Smash as well. The mastery does not add to the 6m of the first upgrade on charge. Other classes who have larger aoe upgrades, I believe, their masteries add to these types of upgrades for the extra aoe range. Seems like a bug.
    I just quickly checked this one and Skyward Smash with the upgrade and mastery appear to be behaving properly together. Are you sure you're seeing the mastery not adding to the 6m of the upgrade on charge?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel Emilio View Post
    Warrior need something, I don't know if it is a buff, but war needs a skill for make the mobs attack they and leave the poor Blue guy alone. (A upgrade in Jugg that make it, mobs have their dmg reduced and take the war as target). The war don't need dmg, armor or HP, only need something for make the rogue/mage stay alive.

You mean taunt? If u mean taunt then skill that would taunt the mobs was jugg, vb(not sure), heal(not very sure) then you might get alot of damage that enough to kill you in elite underhul gratz lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    You mean taunt? If u mean taunt then skill that would taunt the mobs was jugg, vb(not sure), heal(not very sure) then you might get alot of damage that enough to kill you in elite underhul gratz lol
    If the mobs dmg is reduced while Jugg is active and the mobs target the War the War don't will die dude I'm not talking about taunt, is a new upgrade, mobs get dmg/armor reduced and war is target by mobs, the two rogue kill the mobs and a mage heal/support the war. Sound good for me (I'm talking in base of a party with two DPS rogue and a support mage) Remember the war can't take more dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Can*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel Emilio View Post
    If the mobs dmg is reduced while Jugg is active and the mobs target the War the War don't will die dude I'm not talking about taunt, is a new upgrade, mobs get dmg/armor reduced and war is target by mobs, the two rogue kill the mobs and a mage heal/support the war. Sound good for me (I'm talking in base of a party with two DPS rogue and a support mage) Remember the war can't take more dmg
    Taunt = War is targetted by mobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serillia View Post
    Taunt = War is targetted by mobs
    The little Blue guy is a Taunt machine, look my first post, and taunt don't reduce mobs dmg/armor, replace Jugg taunt with that, will be more useful in Pve (rogues and mages will die a lot less), war will do what he have to do (protect little guys), the use of pots will be reduced (Rogue heal skill recover HP and Mana), all will be happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

The SS mastery just adds 2.5m when full to the NON-CHARGED version wich is 3.5m. What's the point of using this mastery??? we could have a big shockwave animation when using the mastery. Also, Jugg always breaks on elite underhul so no aggro just to prevent stuns/slows and even tough the orc wizard red orbs always slow you. Also idk if the windmill mastery just hits more mobs on the first hit and just 3 in the others, can somebody clarify this please?
    Last edited by Luciano Lobo; 05-04-2016 at 12:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    I just quickly checked this one and Skyward Smash with the upgrade and mastery appear to be behaving properly together. Are you sure you're seeing the mastery not adding to the 6m of the upgrade on charge?
    Thanks for looking into it. Seems like it is working as intended. Guess the text on the AOE upgrade is not updating like on the main skill description. AOE upgrade + Mastery works and has a mob max hit limit of 5 I think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

anyway, jugg cooldown is too long for pve use, we need shorter juggernaut cooldown to lead pulls in underhul without overly reliant to nekro...

underhul map mechanic needs you to start anti-stun skill/aa to smoothly group enemies with beetles, in most cases i ended up needing to wait juggernaut to cooldown before leading any pulls

cmiiw but warriors also losing their total dominance with pvp with globally reduced heal amount, so buffing juggernaut a bit won't hurt, or make it pve only buff is also okay
    Last edited by extrapayah; 05-04-2016 at 02:09 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Please please please,

Scale the elites to 56 instead of 61 as carapace said was mistakenly done, its not fun wasting a substantial ammount of ankhs trying to run 61 maps with 46 gear.

Ive personally tested this and my jugg will break from elite shuyal up to elite glintstone, now im not maxed, ive got 2.8k armor with aegis, which prolly is low but id expect my jugg to hold in maps that were released two seasons ago ._.

A tank with decent stats at 56, 8k health, 2.6-2.9k armor, 600 dmg with aegis should be able to trust his jugg in outdated elites like tindirin and shuyal but they cant, my jugg broke in tindirin and shuyal before mobs got scaled to 61, now its pure hell.

My stats which had my jugg breaking in shuyal and tindirin before lvl 61 scaling, admittedly my pulls get kinda crazy, now i just hope my jugg will hold long enough for me to get a heal in before i die, i didnt need heal before. Ermm yeah it broke in my solo runs, full pt not so much.
    Attachment 150668

Anyway, elite rengol healers seem to heal over 50% hp of their mobs which seems like a lot, thats my last point of criticism.

Yes frustrated paper tank crying, but i gotta feed my kids, err pets and the ankh drain is driving me into despair and them into starvation >_>

I hope u guys can scale them back sooner than later, the elites.
    Ty for reading,
    Cheers,
    Oez.
    i will quote someone who i think one of the best pve tank out there (apparently he's also popular in pvp, but that doesn't matter)
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Can we make SS hit more mobs?