Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie reenactment anyone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Default Movie reenactment anyone?

I just had a genius idea, im totally gonna do a star wars reenactment on pl XD. I have checked and we do in fact have the weps/armors/faces to do a reenactment of the worlds greatest sci-fi movie ever made.

A list of each character, race, and their gear follows:

Yoda-basically an ogre-faced nude elf- Played by Crimsontider

Darth vader- skull elf face, hate helm, onyx armor, red plasma sword- Played by Orcish

Luke skywalker- default elf face, any bone plate, cyber armor of rift, green plasma sword

R2D2- a robot faced bear, cyber helm and armor (no weapon, all ur gonna be doing is saying "beep boop beep" and "WOOOOOOOOW")- Played by Conradin, Ebalere as Understudy

Emperor- a fierce faced elf, some kind of dark colored mage hood, any cyber armor (no wep, just needs to cast lightning over and over lol)- Played by Lethalchick

Han solo- default faced naked bird, snipers alien blaster- Played by Survivorfan

Greedo- ogre faced elf, dragon scale helmet, earthquake leathers (or i have the earthquake robes you can use) and alien blaster of thoth- Played by Elyseon

Royal Guard x2- these characters will be mainly for show, they wont have any lines just like in the movie. Played by Cahaun and Unxtoxic

With these characters i believe we can do the bar scene on tatooine, the training scene in the degobah quadrant, luke's confrontation with vader in the dark side cave, and the final battle scene effectively enough.

Anybody care to lend a hand in the production? I would like to take a video of these reenactments and post on forums for the community to enjoy.

The following positions are for the production crew:

Prop guy- handles getting the items to their respective actors.- job assigned to kaliyuga

Producer- records the video to be edited at a later date.- job assigned to Ueteanetabac

Editor- edits the raw footage recorded by the producer into the final product.

EDIT: i am terrible with computers so im going to need a person to handle the recording and editing of the videos. These two scenes will be a long and arduous process so it will need to be someone who will be in it til the job is done.

Also, I will take care of getting the scripts for the people who take the roles.

EDIT2: this reenactment will be performed and produced by volunteers, meaning there wont be a reward of items or gold for helping out. The way i see it, the end product will be that much better knowing the actors didnt do the video for any sort of payment in return, only for the satisfaction of knowing they did something awesome for the enjoyment of the community.
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 08-04-2011 at 09:56 AM.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

That is a genius idea! Lol! I'd love to be a part of it. But, I wouldnt want something to come up and leave ya hanging, so i'll just watch. Cyber armor and a random dark mage hood with fierce face would look awesome for the emperor as well. This will be fun to see.

Edit: if u need someone to do ur R2D2, i will if im around. I have a metal bear already and he wont take much practise.
    Last edited by Ebalere; 08-02-2011 at 01:35 AM.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere:367005
    That is a genius idea! Lol! I'd love to be a part of it. But, I wouldnt want something to come up and leave ya hanging, so i'll just watch. Cyber armor and a random dark mage hood with fierce face would look awesome for the emperor as well. This will be fun to see.
    Lol thanks for the positive feedback, ur idea for the emperor is awesome! Cyber's glowy hand would look much more like his force lightning

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere:367005
    Edit: if u need someone to do ur R2D2, i will if im around. I have a metal bear already and he wont take much practise.
    Lol if u could do it, that would be great. R2 will probly only have like 2 scenes so it shouldnt be to much trouble for ya.
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 08-02-2011 at 01:38 AM.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lol, need a penguin, koala or Avatar faced character?
    EDIT: or crow
    EDIT EDIT: I have an idea for the swords, I like the way vibra looks, but these have better colors, Azure longblade and re bone blade, they look almost the same, just with different blades.
    Last edited by Survivorfan; 08-02-2011 at 06:23 AM.
    To view this information you need a Spacetime Studios® Gold™ Account

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Mmmmmmm.... Ponder this, I will. Much practice we will need.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is an amazing idea! Love it! Wish I could be apart of it but I have a hectic schedule and get on PL at random times. Hope this gets done!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This sounds awesome!
    I will definitely help with props, if I have items needed. (Will check inv l8r)
    Don't think I can play one of the major characters though (live in Sweden, so might be tough to coordinate.)
    But if u need extras, in a town scene or something, I hope to be able to help with that.
    Have a mage, bird & bear. Can buy face for any of them if necessary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Survivorfan:367096
    Lol, need a penguin, koala or Avatar faced character?
    EDIT: or crow
    EDIT EDIT: I have an idea for the swords, I like the way vibra looks, but these have better colors, Azure longblade and re bone blade, they look almost the same, just with different blades.
    sorry, dont rlly need those faces since we're just gonna be doin those two scenes, i do love your idea for the swords but the longblades are just too big.As a matter of fact, arent there small red and green swords somewhere in the game? If so we could definitely use those

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider:367102
    Mmmmmmm.... Ponder this, I will. Much practice we will need.
    Lol, is that your official audition for yoda

Quote Originally Posted by kaliyuga:367116
    This sounds awesome!
    I will definitely help with props, if I have items needed. (Will check inv l8r)
    Don't think I can play one of the major characters though (live in Sweden, so might be tough to coordinate.)
    But if u need extras, in a town scene or something, I hope to be able to help with that.
    Have a mage, bird & bear. Can buy face for any of them if necessary.
    I dont think we'll be able to do a towne scene without dealing with a lot of rude people that will intentionally mess things up (meh, some people are like this) though i would love to do the scene in the tatooine bar, remember, greedo shot first . We might need your sevices as our prop guy so ill keep you in mind.
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 08-02-2011 at 09:10 AM.

Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Llllleeeeeerrrrrroooooyyyy jjjeeeennnnkkkiiiinnssss!!

Lol, sounds fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

I just checked the cs and there are rapier-like weapons we can use for the characters instead of the vibra sword/cyber sword, ive already bought the green sword for luke's part, the red sword is called a conquerors plasma sword, if anyone could buy this or if you already have this sword and you could lend it to me for the actor to use the help would be much appreciated. Please and thank you.
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 08-02-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Well... my mage does have a goblin face already! Just sayin!
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider:367199
    Well... my mage does have a goblin face already! Just sayin!
    Alright then i will take that as a yes, ill put ur name on the actor list

Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

great idea here have a
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge
    Is the world ready for 2 Simnars...?
    http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x332/simnar/216612_10150255720602333_508677332_7564176_7469545  _n.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Cane I must find to walk with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

thios could be done in an ao1 ao2 ao3 area
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge
    Is the world ready for 2 Simnars...?
    http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x332/simnar/216612_10150255720602333_508677332_7564176_7469545  _n.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

ive tried this, it works out horrible tbh...

pl doesnt have anough environments, theater mode, emotes, hand positions or anything else to conduct a proper music video, or movie in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

We'll probly be doing the scenes in private pvp maps, yes you will be getting pvp deaths during the recording period, also we may need to do more than one take if people mess up so u might be dying more than once. Just something for the actors to take into account so they know wat they're getting themselves into.

Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    We'll probly be doing the scenes in private pvp maps, yes you will be getting pvp deaths during the recording period, also we may need to do more than one take if people mess up so u might be dying more than once. Just something for the actors to take into account so they know wat they're getting themselves into.
    heres how my first PLMV went

it wasnt insanely great :/ due to many things i cant get rid of..for example, the color rings in pvp matches ruins it.

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Cracking idea, the bar idea would be epic.

How you planning on recording the video....?? Not sure how many people can do this.

I did hear that the ipad2 with a HDMI adaptor, and with the right kit, it is possible...

Just interested how anyone is doing is, as I'd like to make some PL/SL videos at some point.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kossi:367224
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    heres how my first PLMV went

it wasnt insanely great :/ due to many things i cant get rid of..for example, the color rings in pvp matches ruins it.

Thanks ever so much for the support kossi -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge:367228
    Cracking idea, the bar idea would be epic.

How you planning on recording the video....?? Not sure how many people can do this.

I did hear that the ipad2 with a HDMI adaptor, and with the right kit, it is possible...

Just interested how anyone is doing is, as I'd like to make some PL/SL videos at some point.
    To tell the truth i have no idea, as i stated in my first post, i am terrible with computers which also covers things like this but i know for a fact that it is possible, its just a matter of finding someone who knows how to do it :P
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 08-02-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Down With the Rep